youtube.com/watch?v=jq2acvfaYq8
youtube.com/watch?v=fT7XyBs9yNI
youtube.com/watch?v=NdyPbq6lSJQ
youtu.be/wISNp3V3LfA
off-guardian.org/2017/09/18/we-lived-better-then/
bigpicture.ru/?p=672839
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...le

I heard the commies castrated their male atheletes and had them play as women in The Olympics. Is that what your painting's about?

>people hanged out together and had sex.
You're point been?

whats going on in that painting?

>You're point been?

what?

backstory?

Post moar of these

Feminine penis inspection day.

Being*
i'm hungover from last night and got woken up a 7am by construction workers
I can barely think rn

It was life. The Soviet Union wasn't as bad as it could have been, all things considered. It had the decency to kill itself for example.

Kill yourself, that's disgusting

faggot detected.

Vagina inspection day?

They really were the evil empire.

first (vaguely) effective commi persuasion I've ever seen on this board
you have my attention

Its fake, idiots.

comfy

>Campus Orientation, class of 2021

/thread

no, it was a dream come true
pic related

“Being Accepted to Komsomol” by S. Grigoryev, 1954

Soviet Realism was fine.

Modernist abstract bullshit was not.

> pic related, Russian "High Art"

It was really great, and communism totally works
youtube.com/watch?v=jq2acvfaYq8

kek, looks like some burned plastic

I would suck you off to make you feel better

Skip to 13:40 to see what everyday life was like in the Soviet Union: youtube.com/watch?v=fT7XyBs9yNI

I like the one with her ass out better.

It was just a black square, but age has unfortunately degraded its original true blandness and made it slightly interesting and less devoid of feature.

It drove Ayn Rand stark-raving mad for starters...

bitch has definitely seen some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NdyPbq6lSJQ

Eh, it was fine. Could be better, could be worse

thank you.

>completely imaciated
>still has breasts
yeah nah

Looks like some damn demon

Of course she has, it's fucking Olena Tyrell.

They're cannibals. Those charred bodies are their own children whom they slaughtered and ate because economic planning.

Is this like that episode of malcolm in the middle where Reese has to memorize Raduca's breasts for her green card exam?

>bitch has definitely seen some shit

>raduca-silent.webm (199 KB, 1280x720)
illustrating the difference between "resolution" and "image size"

Thats a Ottoman Air Force insignia
Fucking commies just stole it and called a "art"

Perverts love the "art" meme

youtu.be/wISNp3V3LfA

Imagine the stink

My mom grew up in Soviet Russia. She said it wasn't that bad. Her dad worked short hours, her mom was a stay at home cook. They had plenty of food to eat, and it wasn't as stressful as living in America by what she said. In America both my parents work long hours, they have a nice big house I guess, but is it worth it?

>live in a cozy sized apartment
>No niggers around
>Don't work long hours
>Your woman is at home raising your kids and cooking a meal for you
>Memes about starvation are propaganda
>Photographic "proof" is on the same level of showing Americans starving during famine and saying "this is typical in America"
>Mom was actually chubby as a kid in Soviet Russia (perverts backoff)

Sounds better than the wage cuck life we have in the USA desu.

>take me back

Great movie. Thanks

Just means they're getting laid more.

Propaganda images. USA hit some rough patches too.

>Black cube
This guy knew some occult shit.

> places black square in the "holy corner"

No, he was an edgelord. Perhaps the "first" modern edgelord.

If the Soviet Union was such paradise explain the Berlin Wall and shooting anyone who tried to escape Communism.

That's the Russian Civil war. and the two of them were under White occupation

Also... their apartments had separate kitchens, dining rooms, and living rooms. I mean, it's not like it's huge or anything, my bedroom right now is bigger than the living room they had (we visited and I got to see), but at the same time, it's not like the soulless shit apartments in America that are kitchen, living space, and dining rooms, all in one. The apartment I saw was somewhere where I can imagine people living comfy lives.

Don't believe all the propaganda you see basically, basically.

In Russia, the propaganda for America is that all the cities are filled with niggers and are unlivable messes.

Oh shit lol.

Turns out the Russians didn't exactly treat the Germans like kings after the war.

I think they were pissed about something.

Lol I agree, I make fun of that shit art piece myself and laugh at anyone that tells me "I just don't get it."

>Basically, basically

Nice

> "You just don't get it!"

I get it. It's still shit. Pretentious fucks.

>Photos of Americans starving in a famine

But unlike the Soviet Union, that never happened.

holy shit this painting disproves all the pictures ive seen, im such a fool

They used Belarus people dressed as Finns during Winter war, to show that Finns are opressed by noncomunists government.

...lya

>1954
>Stalin's bust.

Now, I've heard that the average Ivan was still keeping portraits of Stalin as sort of protest and symbol of "order", but it's an overdo.

Yes but how hungry were they?

Heroin, mate.

From the Afghanistan, nonetheless.

>just

Did your parents not send you to school, Cletus?

It's probably the date the painting was made, not the date of the scene.

>They had plenty of food to eat,

The meme with the food, at least during Zastoi, is that every one wanted, for example, sausage for 2.60, but nobody wanted to go to the marketplace and buy sausage for 4-5 roubles. (Speaking about Zastoi, since during the Perestroika and afterwards, the directors were just plainly destroying the food to "mobilize people" as cannon fodder with the "hurr durr empty shelfs).

Dumb faggots thought that with capitalism they will need to work as much as in the USSR, the sausage will be as cheap, but there will be more. (And it's not only for sausages, there were people who deliberately made up bullshit about "under capitalism we will produce more and everyone will live in prosperity so that cattle would gladly sell off their own country for nothing but the pat of the back).

Of course, the ones that profited most from it, were (((them)))

>live in a cozy sized apartment
>not having a dacha to spend your summer in the ogorod, baking cherry varenye and serving potatoes with fresh cucumbers.

Dude.

Oh shit, then that would suggest it's easier to avoid then.

Fuck, why am I willingly living around so many fucking spics and niggers.

I am pretty sure that HIV epidemic, which boomed in the late 80-ies/90-ies and continues is due to heroin, and not the "get laid".

That's the price of losing Afghan war, I suppose.

Lol nah, they had a dacha too. And they still do. Biggest strawberries I've ever seen.

Real soviet girl

Truly, an industrial paradise

Russian girls are hot man =(

That's my biggest regret of growing up in America. 90% of the girls are short fat brown - round faced Mexicans.

soviets weren't that bad, in fact for poor shitholes communism really did get pretty much all of the population very key things
> minimum living standard
> job
> education (illiteracy almost eradicated in ABSOLUTE shitholes, even in the short commie stints in africa/asia)
> healthcare

meanwhile all this extreme-poverty-posting like this guy is doing, mostly comes from countries that had to do the (((transition))) from communism to capitalism, ie have their country get bought for cents
see what happened to chinks and how they transferred on their own terms, if you think communism is so terrible, and for reference china was an ABSOLUTE shithole in the early parts of the 20th century, from getting dicked by the japs for so long
now they're dicking japs, and all thanks to communism and reverse-engineering

off-guardian.org/2017/09/18/we-lived-better-then/
bigpicture.ru/?p=672839

you know, i don't remember the time were millions of Americans either starved to death on the streets or got killed by secret police you dumb commie fuck.

That's from the siege of Leningrad.

i guess that's why they shut it down in 1991 huh

The USSR didn't exist yet when these were taken. These look they were from the winter of 1921-22. The Soviet Union was founded in late 1922.

and that's not going into how commies used to be all about STEM and having people be smart instead of nu-age EUSSR communism with women studies and shit
commies gave women rights and promoted the family unit at the same time, nowadays it's just a complete shitshow
anyways, not completely terrible guys those commies, but they just had these crazy minority leaders and spread themselves too thin
better luck next time

haha yeah it was probably pretty cool for the lucky ones who didn't get arrested for nonexistent crimes and put into labor camps haha

that how 6/10 american women look tho

yeah man. who needs modern technology and personal wealth when we can have secret police, famines,and genocide.
communism sure seems like the right choice to me!

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

>commies gave women rights and promoted the family unit at the same time
that didn't happen at the same time. those are different periods. when it was a jewish vanguardist intellectual movement under Lenin and Trotsky all sorts of dysgenic degeneracy was allowed, such as abortion and homosex, while antisemitism was outlawed. Under Stalin who was more of a Social Nationalist all of that was outlawed for glory of baby make and strong family for the motherland. When the patriotic war started the commissars realized that all the "international" bullshit was just that, bullshit, and Blood and Soil style rhetoric was necessary. Tankies won over Trots because at least tankies see the validity of the Nation-State

Lol idk man, I got the same US education as you. Only difference is I came home and asked my mom about it because she grew up in Soviet Russia. She told me a lot of this stuff is just propaganda. She was a chubby kid, and there's photos to back that claim up (again, fuck off perverts). I'm sure some famines hit and devestated certain areas, but my mom grew up in the normal parts of Russia.

What's funny right now is I can't find Google images of starving Americans. I remember that stuff in my History books. Dust bowl and whatnot, with skeleton looking Americans, displaced from their homes and hadn't eaten anything for weeks. Didn't millions die during that famine?

It's amazing how Google is suppressing that knowledge now hahaha. I guess the propaganda doesn't work quite as well when there are American counterparts to it too.

I'll trust first hand accounts over whatever the powers that be want you to know though. My mom said her parents were constantly cooking shit and she had to go on a diet to stop people from making fun of her weight at school.

>Didn't millions die during that famine?
>It's amazing how Google is suppressing that knowledge now hahaha
wow you literally are retarded or this is some advanced shitposting.