TRUMP BTFO YET AGAIN

how disrespectful

Blumpf losing PR votes.

Mr President swim out to the island of Puerto Rico and personally rescue some beaners you bigot!

How dare you use social media like the rest of us?

literally who

Yeah, Trump needs to cut them off and take away their chance to become a state quick before they fuck the economy.

No one gives a shit about Puerto Rico, not even liberals who pretend to care.

FEMA is already there you spic faggot

hahahaha. Puerto Rico wants to be American all of the sudden - better pay the piper first, rico suave.

>spends two years bitching about him
>"h-help us pls"

>shut the fuck up
>now help me
hahahahahaha

Theres a lot of Agencies there. Department of Health, Coast Guard, even the Park Service... why isnt the NAACP there helping though?

The NFL couldn't even point Puerto Rico out on a labeled map.

Puerto what? Mexico isn't America my brown friend.

Do something Trump, our nigger people are looting everything now!

>not a state
>wants the perks of being a state

we should set them free

Trump the Liberator

Reply : Your cultural pride should be enough. Your protest and show your ass and feel there are no consequences? You talk shit about Americans and wave your heritage flag. You disrespect this nation and refuse to speak english. When we let you into america, you don't embrace our culture of inclusion and fairness. You harbor up in neighborhoods, wave your Puerto Rican flag and spit on America. Now that tragedy has befallen you because your culturally deficient ways resulted in you not investing in your infrastructure or a rainy day, you want us to drop everyhing and help you?

No fuck you ...
Let your cultural pride tide you over you proud fucks.

KEK

Everyone wants to talk shit about America and our way of life right up until they need a handout.

> 9/23/17
GET FUCKED

DOTARD DRUMPF BTFO

I mean...hes not wrong.

Ahhh boricua! Eat shit Puerto Rico!

Ricans are american? I thought they were island mexicans.

>Send the navy and coast guard to aide and clean up
>REEE DO MORE
how can he do more when the entire island has no power?

It's funny how they care so much about Spic Land, but when you mention blacks are still enslaved in Africa they say, "Oh, I am only worried about what is happening here." How the fuck do they expect to win?

Newyoricans are nigger tier

I thought this faggot killed himself. What gives?

DAHNALD THE DEGLEGETS

he was at texas

WE WUZ AMERICANZ

>all of a sudden
theyve been wanting to be american since obama's first term

>We are American citizens too
Uhh. About that.

>PR votes
take your (you)

>can tweet about a literal who sport like football
>not our territory after a flooding

Nice name that guy has.

>white people shit the fuck up
>white people help

fuck these savages

Tell me about Puerto Rico and why unincorporated U.S. territory

They want the benefits of being Americans without paying taxes. Fuck those moochers.

FEMA and Navy are in PR - what else is Trump supposed to do?

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

Well drumpfskin?

tweet, he loves to do that. why not tell his supporters to donate?

>tfw actually own several of his thermal tees
should i just start the grill bros?

>implying the lives of citizens who can’t vote matter

I have no interest in donating to PR. America first. Puerto Rico does not count. Have you donated?

>we are citizens too
They sure as hell shouldn't be. Nothing but a resource drain

Trump has probably spent a grand total of 15 minutes on this shitstorm. You don't honestly think the president personally runs every aspect of the executive branch, do you?

Just rake off his logos if you care that much. You keep the shirt, he doesn't get publicity. You've beaten the machine.

Can Best Korea just work on the missiles a little while longer so Puerto Rico can be hit?

Marico Anthohy is still relevant

>lusts over Julius Cesar's sloppy seconds
>loses to Octavian at Actium
>kills himself like a retard
Why should we take this idiots word, again?

Checked and underrated

I thought this guy committed suicide in Egypt?

yes you poor fag, and to texas.

>> 9/23/17
how did murica end up using that formatting though
month/day/year literally does not make sense what so ever

>dusseldormpf btfo

none of his shirts have logos, that's why i like them though, and they are /comfy/

I'll be honest, I don't care for it either.

i donate to shit that matters you little bitch. I'd rather donate to animals than to brown people.

he doesn't care about those wetbacks

are the democrats going to condemn him for saying a bad word? think of the kids

Our corpse flower bloomed long ago.

>have no building codes
>get btfo by a hurricane
>the end

>Conservatives wanted Obama to fail. Liberals just want Trump to succeed.
Let this image remind you every time.

Don't qualify for statehood, don't qualify for gibs.

Tough shit.

somebody needs a career boost

>Marc Anthony
Literally who?

im a vegetarian m8

I'm ashamed I spent $700 on a Marc Anthony suit now. Thanks asshole.

>FUCK DRUMF
>DRUMF HELP US

ok, show of hands here, who the fuck cares about the smelly bean people and the taconiggers?

>1 post by id first of all. So op only plans on inciting a riot then starting some black dick thread.
So I'll /sage, but respond so that regular users might read this.

Marc Anthony works for the Media, and the media and deep state know that a lot of PR's supported Trump and are generally conservative, so I'm sure its a divide and defeat. Recall, yesterday a Hispanic football player stood patriotically for the Anthem.

Secondly, Marc Anthony has not been relevant since the late 90's. And his music sucks anyway- syrupy lyrics with pedestrian beats.

Thirdly, the Government, ie: Trump in this case is already doing working work and sending emergency monies to Puerto Rico.

The left don't know what to do because Donald Trump is controlling the narrative. So they are inciting, and screaming like a loony person.

Football is bread and circus routine, to mute the masses and quash critical thinking.

BTW: If you want to help don't give money to the Red Cross. The CEO and other upper management of the Red Cross pull in an obscene amount of money. People should be paid of course, but the CEO of the Salvation Army pulls in a responsible 50k for the amount of work done.

Don't get me started on Cars For Kids neither.

t. Millionaire Puerto Rican.

>trump is a simple minded faggot that really believes tat muslims are the root of terrorism and that mexicans should be kept out of the US
>trump becomes president
>sells weapons to muslims
>no wall
i like that guy be he is simply stupid and just is following orders.
there are no FUCKING BASED politicians.

We beat the Spanish but shitskins aren't really a prize.

>our people
Puerto Rico is the child everyone forgets about until they need someone to grab them the remote.

That is such bullshit.

Trump could do everything the left wanted and they would still hate him.

Canada needs another wild fire.
Not a word from their president, no visit, no press conference on the ground like he did on the mainland?
They are Americans.
>political support determining relief support
That's third world.
Texas also has no building codes, and your point doesn't even follow the post you're replying to.

Underrated

Trump needs to cut PR loose.