Sup Forums meta general

Sup Forums meta general

why are our mods such niggers and what can we do about it?

Mods are SJWs.

Threads are only shill threads.

1/2 the users are bots.

But I'm here forever because this is the front page of the internet and the few times I talk with an actual human make it worth it.

post-shillpocalypse life is just so rough

Mods are actively trying to destroy the board. they don't enforce any rules and keep up shitposting/shill and off-topic threads while deleting decent threads. They have been fat cunts for a while now. (watch me get banned for this)

Mods are kikes

nothing. they do it for free.

I don't think they are trying to destroy it, they just aren't very bright. It's people who know nothing about politics trying to decide what constitutes political discussion, while being biased against posts they disagree with.

2016 election was the worst thing to ever happen to MY Sup Forums

Keep making this thread everyday.

Bullshit, the same raid/shitposting/off-topic threads are continually left up. That's willfully done by those cunts

careful i got a 5 day ban for making a thread like this last week when the mods systematically banned every right-wing thread during an antifa raid

meme flags get the fuck out
janitors and mods actually monitor the fucking catalog for 1 post by this ID OP threads "pol btfo" "drumph btfo" "guns should be banned"
if they were fucking PROACTIVE instead of reactive for a few weeks that shit would fucking end for awhile

Daily reminder to bring back all of the original flags!

Mods should really get rid of the meme flags, they've only served to hide shills and derail actual discussion and research.

I really don't understand this argument. Do you think there were any less shitposting when there only were geographical flags?

Git rid of r/ptg/ and the fucking muslim general.

I don't know about that, what I do know is lazy Clinton voted for rural faggots and Trump shat on hungry city people

Pol is being censored, by mods or someone bigger pushing mods to do it. The fires of this chaotic board serve only the agenda of the ones editing the mass bulk off topics. You are controlled opposition. Pol is satire.

>Pol
Yeah, fuck right off

Range ban phone niggers

BRING BACK SNACKS

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, and frankly I only come here for daily checks of /sg/ and drinking tears when appropriate. it's pretty much beyond saving at this point

It was easier to pick out who various shills were. Now that's next to impossible if they are using the flags.

Users also will put the flags on to devolve discussion into shitflinging about flags.

It's just mods being fags, they bend the rules to remove threads they disagree with. Moot was a cuck but at least he got rid of faggot mods when they abused their power.

>biased against posts they disagree with.
This.

And we all know what we do with kikes...

what we always do, make them an-hero by blackpill

it's simple, we should have a daily consensus, a readers digest of all the issues at hand that we agree upon, and any dissidence towards it will be ignored.

If everyone remembers not to feed the trolls or deviate from our agreed consensus, then the shills will dissipate and have lost forever.

I'm not from Pol I just come here to shitpost. Pol to me is just r9k but without the self awareness. That is to say this board is largely made of friendless virgins, underemployed and lacked a good father figure growing up. People in here generally lack responsibility and introspection so they blame externalities on those short comings. Nobody on this board as any fucking clue what they're talking about, they're uneducated and don't even understand their own self professed ideologies properly, particularly the American posters who are the most retarded of all.

The latest evidence is trumps presidency. I was here during the campaign shitposting throughout. Trump has objectively been shit, can't get his own policies through, even while GOP have the House, Senate and Congress. He's probably more corrupted than any president in history which I'm sure Mueller will reveal after completing his investigation and beginning of indictments. I love Pol, but this board is a collective of edgy teens and literal morons who failed at everything in life and came out of it angry.

Yeah I've made plenty of legit threads and they delete them.

Daily reminder
Lefty/pol/ is slowly trying to use muh free speesh as some sort of force field before they start saturating this board with illegal pedo crap.
The more often these muh hiro threads are created, the angrier they are because they keep getting banned for complete slide thread bullshit.
Don't fall for it. These guys are dying to destroy any threads that touch real news and real facts.

Faggot mods is way to easy of an exscuse. even IF mods and janitors were SJW's or stormfags we would see a recurring pattern of topics getting bent. Yet all we see are topics wanted in the day to day debate, either as fuel against us or against free speech as a whole. Ever since the election the status quo of this board has been adamant. Why are we seeing the rope around this board being tightened and all we're left with are threads so stupidly made to make us look bad. Day of the boot when?

David Brock's funded, super PAC, ANTIFA, JDIF are all mods or janitors here. There's BLM protestors that are mods or janitors as well.

The enemy is already working behind the scenes censoring and deleting comments that can rally up any sort of divergency that can cause democrats further elections

In addition to the myriad of alphabet agencies hooked on subverting the self proclaimed front page of the internet origami trap lovers forum. Also:
>Dems & Republicans
>Both are controlled
>Your vote is as effective as one in china