Why did the plot get so nonsensical in the second half?

Why did the plot get so nonsensical in the second half?

it's nonsensical in both halves.

It made plenty of sense if you aren't retarded.

the show literally starts with a talking uniform

To maximize the fun; the only problem with KLK is the pacing and how lame Nudist Beach turned out to be.

You're retarded if you think any of this made sense.

Because it copied TTGL format

Didn't Trigger pretty much say that for the second half they basically threw whatever they could think of and hope they stuck?

But TTGL actually had a good ending. It was just the beginning of the second cour that was bad. KLK goes completely off the rails and doesn't recover.

I'd argue the last two(2.5) episodes were solid, but everything leading up to that was forgettable at best

Because trigger like memes and hate coherence.

That, or they just suck at writing.

Dunno but it should have been 13 episodes

the only good thing about the second half of KLK is ED 2____

In hindsight after the memes, this series didn't have too many glaring flaws save how bad nudest beach jobbed, the last episode, and the MC's whole hissy fit.

Even that last point isn't as huge a problem as Sup Forums likes to make it out. Sure, it was pretty unnecessary, but it easily could have been worse

also nui best girl

>But TTGL actually had a good ending

Better than Senketsu dying with no build up.

It was originally a monster of the week show, then they canned that idea after the show started and went with something different.

It's like how Gurren Lagann changed during production as well.

>in the second half

It was all nonsensical. The first half ran with it so it appeared normal. The second half tried explaining itself and by contrast made everything seem insane.

It made no sense the entire time but it was fun to watch. I picked it up recently after watching Kiznaiver and liking the art style, so I went through other Trigger shows.

2nd OP is good, and the OST on the whole is really good.

I wish there was an extra episode showing how autistic Satsuki is when she's in public with Ryuko and Mako since she's used to ruling over people. That short clip at the end wasn't enough.

>he didn't like it when Ryuuko collected all the chaos emeralds

Senketsu leaving Ryuko made no sense when the whole point of the show was their relationship as human/life fibers hybrids and was just put there for "muh sad moment" because they didn't know what to do with the ending. Fucking disgusting.

I don't see how you could have trouble following the story

It definitely got wackier with Ryuuko going full edge but it never stopped making sense.

The second half of the show was the redeeming half. The first half sucked balls, the second was good enough to turn it from like a 3/10 into a 5/10