NFL Protests

Why are so many people missing the point of these protests. The whole reason is started was because of 'police brutality'. Every argument i've seen has been saying the act is disrespectful to vets, the flag, america in general, etc... The problem is I havent seen anyone argue that the reason these are bullshit, is because the protests are based on a fallacy. If we can break the premise, they'll look foolish. At this point no one's arguing the police brutality so its seen a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest
wjla.com/news/nation-world/heres-why-some-people-think-our-national-anthem-is-racist
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/29/sport/colin-kaepernick-flag-protest-has-history-trnd/index.html
lasvegassun.com/news/2016/sep/03/is-the-national-anthem-racist-beyond-the-debate-ov/
wtsp.com/news/national-anthem-criticized-for-having-racist-ties/310633901
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/kaepernick-anthem-snub-highlights-structural-racism-160901114213043.html
gctelegram.com/078d4a66-eba8-5b9a-b995-4bba1f348128.html
theroot.com/star-spangled-bigotry-the-hidden-racist-history-of-the-1790855893
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/25/with-great-sadness-i-did-not-watch-the-national-football-league-on-sunday/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a democrat problem

democrat run cities

democrat run police

democrats being shot by the police

The protest itself has no connection to police at all though and so arguing about police brutality is a stupid way of "fixing" this because police are not shooting niggers on football fields while waving american flags and screaming out the national anthem. There is no connection aside cuckernick claiming one ages ago and now it's just anti-trump shit rather than related to police at all anyway.

That is the entire purpose. It's just dirty laundry to keep the race war media bullshit going.

>At this point no one's arguing the police brutality so its seen a fact.
Trump has already said that whoever kneels doesn't respect the United States, so it's a pivot away from "police brutality". Trump is winning.

Encourage the confusion

the kneelers' intended purpose for the protest is irrelevant.
they could protest in a different way.
you fucking stand up when the national anthem plays at a sporting event.

especially when the sporting event is your job and that job wouldn't be a thing without america.

them taking a knee is literally the equivalent to fast food workers wanting $15/hr.
they're being brats.

If it helps bring down the opiate for the masses that is professional sports then I'm for the hostility

I just think, imo, that if we could discredit what is the original reason for the protests, it would be seen as even more of a right vs left type of thing, which i think would help the cause of killing the NFL

>they'll look foolish
let them be themselves.
the more they talk the more evident they are idiots
>At this point no one's arguing the police brutality so its seen a fact
there is no 'arguing' with irrational people who aren't using any data to support their position.

If anything, trump drew attention away from police killings of blacks and "muh BLM shit" and turned it into an issue of patriotism. The MSM desperately wants to constrict it to race to smear trump as racist, as if it will work the millionth time it's tried. The issue of police killings of blacks has much more potential for destruction because cities get burned down in category 3-4 chimpouta every time. Nobody is burning cities down over a kneeling virtuefag.

I pitty the fool who doesn't realize that it was Collin trying to keep a job when he is terrible quarterback, and then he got such an ego that he thought that he could get an even bigger contract to do nothing except lose and walked out on the 49ers with a guarantee of 12 million. So, it has nothing to do with anything except Collin Kaeperneck is a whiny jerk who wants money.

I'm an adult. White people do something.' I cancelled cable.

Nobody is forcing retarded people to watch football use? social media or have cable. If white people were surprised outraged you would've stopped watching a bunch of overpaid felons who beat women run around the field in tight pants. And the social justice warriors who are flipping out over the criticism, are hypocritical useless nigggers.

In fact, you're all niggers, whites too. This country is obsessed with every sensational piece of garbage that is put out by the elite. Hopeless retards.

lol, what?
first post stupid post

Police brutality is a liberal lie. How vapid do you have to be to believe their lies?

Yeah, it really sucks when you're trying to argue and debate in good faith and other side does nothing but distort everything you say and endlessly shift the narrative, doesn't it?

it's not about police brutality
black people honestly believe that eve they are oppressed, despite all of society bending over backwards to help them succeed
They blame America for all their problems, especially the majority white populace, whose ancestors fought and died to free them from slavery their own people sold them into

then they have the balls to take a fucking knee?

Niggas marching live in Saint Louis because of #Stlveredict

katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest
Louisiana's about to hit them where it hurts.

They are brainwashed from birth to believe blame whitey. They hear it everyday from every person of authority. This combined with a sub 80 iq...you can put it together from there.

It's not based on a fallacy. America is still a slavery nation and so it's being protested.

Except that you are lying.

BLM started over the fact that there are slayings of blacks in which the actions of the cops are often not even examined, it's about systemic racism, not just police brutality.

You're not interested in an actual discussion, you are just spinning for your agenda, period.

That only works on your fellow parrots.

its based on a lie faggot, u have a better chance of lightning striking you straight from the cock of the thunder god himself than u do being beat down by cops
>bonus round: blacks are more likely to die by another black than finish school

Another dumb leftist canuck

Blacks are exceedingly more likely to be shot by black cops than white cops..maybe those black cops know who they are dealing with

because there was no police brutality you fucktard. They were all found innocent by a jury of their peers.

He's not wrong.

Guys come one they're obviously tying their shoes before the big game.

>If you don't support cops shooting blacks every time they get slightly spooked you're a communist.

> in which the actions of the cops are often not even examined
they were decided in court you fucking idiot

> it's about systemic racism
Such as? I believe there's actually a higher chance of unarmed whites to be shot than blacks, dont quote me, there's a sourced graph that shows this i believe.
Just because you scream 'systematic racism' 3 times doesnt make it true...

calm down guy...thats kinda my point, apologies if it wasnt worded wonderfully.

How do we know the politics of all these police and victims? It's a stupid post. I know that here in St. Louis the latest rioting has been because Jason Stockley shot an unarmed black guy. Jason Stockley wasn't a democrat. I doubt the black guy he shot cares at all about politics.

they have every right in the world to be spooked by blacks.
Its also at a low rate, leftists think cops go nigga huntin daily

>because police are not shooting niggers on football fields while waving american flags and screaming out the national anthem.
>missing the point
if they protest at any other time no one would care or notice. this would be the best time to make a statement.
>they could protest in a different way.
how? how else to send a message?

as far as I can tell, whole teams stopped standing for the anthem only started happening after Donald started shitposting about it on twitter

Sure, black ppl scary and cops have a scary job.
It doesn't mean they should get to go nigga huntin and get away with it either.
Part of the problem is they are either charged with 2nd degree murder or completely innocent, no middle ground.
A cop that gets spooked and kills someone unarmed should be punished and this problem isn't going to go away if they aren't.

Bull-Fucking-Shit...

This is NOTHING about "Police Brutality"...

This is about Media-Bias, Media-Tyranny...

Jews, Niggers, and Mongrel-Theists...

If it's police brutality that's the concern then it's whites who should be protesting

>want to protest the police
>end up protesting our flag and anthem

If they want to protest the police, protest the police. Do not protest our country. Of course protesting the police means no protection from them, no calling them when something happens, and opening up stadiums to all kinds of problems when the police don't show. Go ahead make the NFL anti-police, it isn't much better.

Not a single person kneeled for any of that.

Please explain to me how literal millionaires sitting down actually lowers police brutality. How does this reduce police brutality and not just enrage and divide apolitical normies by creating more racial division through the politicization of non political events with pointless virtue signaling gestures. Don't give me that "brings awareness" crap. Police brutality and anti cop sentiment is and has been the mainstream narrative. This shit was going on when there was a black democrat president with plenty of black people in charge of various positions of power. All these shit places where cops are being evil dictators are historically democrat and black leadership zones.

He said the CITIES were Democratic controlled and run. You said he was stupid but you outed yourself as a retard who doesn't know thst the vast majority of cities, and in fact the majority of their problems, are the responsibility of the democrats who screeched night and day to run said cities. Look at the government in ANY of the worst cities of America. They're all maintained and ran by Democrats

thanks! was looking for that

Dude, they KNOW they aren't oppressed.
Thing is. What happens if you admit you aren't actually oppressed? What happens when you say everything is square and level?
Then people start taking a look at the statistics and the numbers.
If you have an equal field but are still absolute shit than people are going to force them to take responsibility for their choices.
It all comes down to that. Taking responsibility for their actions. Recognizing cause and effect on a deeper level. Something that even higher intelligence animals are capable of, but the black is not.

As long as they keep blaming whites and claiming there is still inequality then they can be stupid, lazy, and claim gubberment gib me dats until hell freezes over.

did you read my post? i think the protests are bullshit and dont think police brutality against black is even a problem in this country

While I understand what you are saying, these stopped being about Police Brutality the moment they started complaining that the National Anthem itself was racist.
wjla.com/news/nation-world/heres-why-some-people-think-our-national-anthem-is-racist
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/29/sport/colin-kaepernick-flag-protest-has-history-trnd/index.html
lasvegassun.com/news/2016/sep/03/is-the-national-anthem-racist-beyond-the-debate-ov/
wtsp.com/news/national-anthem-criticized-for-having-racist-ties/310633901
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/kaepernick-anthem-snub-highlights-structural-racism-160901114213043.html
gctelegram.com/078d4a66-eba8-5b9a-b995-4bba1f348128.html
theroot.com/star-spangled-bigotry-the-hidden-racist-history-of-the-1790855893
Keep in mind most of these are from Last Year, with some having been updated when the debate started last August over whether Kaepernik should be allowed to play this year.

I'm protesting black on white violence by never relaxing.

Actually use their earned income to better their black communities? Teach their young ones not to shit up their lives?

From what I can see, they're simply kneeling and "making a statement", but have not given up a dime for actual change.

The NFL is part of prison/gang culture.
Who cares what the players do or don't do?
Black on white violence is orders of magnitude worse than police brutality.

Also, dont fool yourselves, cities are run by Dems that way on purpose to maintain a black slave population that they control proportions of in ghettos with abortion genocide, and welfare to replace the black father with the state so as to secure power ad infinity since they will always secure the votes of their slaves. The neolib faggot GOP too contributes to this through the enforcement of the drug war, that in tandem with the destruction of black fatherhood through the welfare state, ensures the majority of black males end up dead young and/or in prison. All if these behaviors are supported tacitly or explicitly by black community leaders,who are often paid off directly by dem politicians and left leaning organizations.

Someone I'm arguing with is trying to say its because blacks live in poverty which makes them more likely to rob

Does anyone have that meme of the poorest white city vs. the richest black city's crime rates?

Democrats need grow a spine and republicans need to deflate their industrial ego. That a fair summary of the current political state of the parties?

Grow a spine and an actual capacity for intellectual honesty for once*

you can still beleive that police should not be brutal to blacks and not beleive the anthem is racist

If the NFL really cared about black & brown people, they would lower the price of their tickets so a few of them could afford to go to their games.

ask your mom to explain it to you

the police chief is appointed and answers to the local government (in these cases a democrat)

and all city leadership is democrat also

police brutality is a democrat problem

But racism.

Sorry I've been trying to just wrap my head around this ever since he started doing this. It's driving me nuts. I don't give a shit about the "respect muh flag" stuff. How does this DO anything? What even is it they want done (in order to achieve their goal of reducing police brutality)? It's the same shit with the wage gap. Every time I've seen a feminist in media or real life blabbing about the wage gap and they're asked what should be done about it they fall back on that "Muh awareness" quip or very extremely vague solutions. My god they literally had a black democrat president parroting their nonsense. I'm tired of modern day "activism".

all you have to ask is whet the fuck the NFL has to do wit police brutality, and what are they doing beside sitting on their asses to change said police brutality.

Protesting real police brutality is good...Turning the NFL field into a stage for SJW's and politicising the NFL the way they have will kill its ratings permanently...

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/25/with-great-sadness-i-did-not-watch-the-national-football-league-on-sunday/

Look at the current and past Senators, Congress, and Governors of all heavy blue cities with crime problems.

You fucking retard, first day on Sup Forums? Lurk...

Who cares about their political party? This isn't a partisan issue. Why you pretending this issue would die if republicans ran cities? It's a stupid post.

Democrats caused the chaos.
How fucking dumb are you?

But what do they hope to accomplish by doing this? How long will they continue to do it?

Do liberals not realize that statistically speaking, the reason there's a disproportionately higher amount of police shootings and excessive force perpetuated on black people is because it's the black people being encountered constantly who are committing the violent crimes, black on black violence, thievery, gang affiliated crimes/violence, rioting, looting, etc.

There's no magic reason why blacks are always getting shot when it's blacks constantly committing majority of the crimes.

The police are jaded and hyper vigilant because of results of decades of encounters with violent black offenders.

Funny how women beaters, rapists, child abusers, murderes via DUI of the NFL voice NO concern whatsoever regarding woman abuse, drunk driving, or even kids shooting the shit out of eachother in record numbers... though. See Chiraq, "Charm City", Detroit... all these cities have NFL teams. Never hear a word of these, but sports fans get to be preached to --Saul Alinsky Style.

Hafl the people kneeling are protesting Trump, who is a Republican in case you didn't know.

WHAT DO POLITICS HAVE TO DO WITH IT.
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!
You should go away.

>protest against war
>by murdering an orphan
>people get mad because murdering an orphan is bad

>protest against police brutality
>by performing a gesture insulting the common man and their values
>people get mad because they don't like to be insulted

Was that so hard?

this

Your arguing since cities have democratic governors this is a non issue for you. So, why are you even here?

>police are not shooting niggers on football fields while waving american flags and screaming out the national anthem

>if the Many Worlds Interpretation is true, this is happening in another timeline this very moment...

>how else to send a message?
Niggers could tell cops to stop shooting them by not committing crime

This didn't become 's habbening! ' until Trump said something.

Where were all of the cucks last year when Kap started taking a knee?
Oh yeah... it's not about some abandoned half-bread brought up by rich crackers because dude was abandoned by his sperm donor and his mom couldn't find a respectable man to raise her child and provide for her.

No...

It's now about Anti-Trumpism.

Fucking hypocritacle SJWs...

I'm here to say the NFL is degenerate.
And, nobody should care what the players do or don't do.
Black on white violence is orders of magnitude worse than police brutality.

Because like in classic liberal fashion they took a real cause of others who you can argue need it (minorities) and made it about their political views. They literally are pushing their political views while standing on the bloodshed of the innocent.

Let that fucking sink in. This is the ultimate argument counter to these retards.

When you can honestly answer the question "who are young blacks protecting themselves against with illegal firearms" you will know where the problem in our society is for young blacks.
>pro-tip: its other young blacks

If mike brown would have taken a knee he would still be alive right now

70%
That is why they are getting shot, they commit 70% of teh crime in this country.
And no one fucking says anything about it.

uhh... what?
Being against police brutality is political?

Is that like how climate change is political too?

It seems to only be "political" to the fringe alt-right. Just another thing to disagree about, for no real or positive reason. And obviously to the detriment of the whole country / world.

The rest of the country accepts those things as fact, but perhaps have not agreed on how best to solve the issues.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

If this is true then so is this

Digits

Better digits

I demand that the NFL allow trans cheerleaders, coaches, players and staff. #QUEERLEADERS
I further demand that the NFL allow muslim women to cheer in hijabs. #WEAREALLEQUAL

yup, see

This is the Russian Collusion you goof. This is the Russian infiltration, goddamn commies. If you are protesting the Flag and the Anthem you are protesting against the country. You are saying you don't respect them You millionaire goof, I don't watch football, I don't watch sports, You're hypocrite pieces of shit. Protest the Police if it's about Police brutality. I hope you never play again, and have to work a real job, like us SOB's who love this country and that flag. You stand on the losing side Kaepernick, just like real Nazis, and Communists. Stop shitting on the people who have died for that flag.

>you fucking stand up when the national anthem plays at a sporting event.
Says who? Why the fuck do you care so much? Why does a national anthem need to be played before grown men go throw around a fucking ball?

>Being against police brutality is political?
The implied police brutality- yes it is, I agree with them there actually. But this is nothing but political, policing the police IS civil politics.

Is that like how climate change is political too?
Climate change is like gays getting married. BOTH SIDES HAVE CHERRYPICKED DATA AND MADE IT A POLITICIZED BUZ WORD!

>It seems to only be "political" to the fringe alt-right.
These people are literally making this about their fee fee's on Trump. AND NOT ON THE POLICE BRUTALITY. This they have taken a a cause that has the blood of the innocence on it, and took it over to promote their own agendas. That, is fucking sick. You can draw similar lines to Occupy movement.

You are also pretty fucking clueless. You should lurk more.

Police brutality is a meme. Go hang it in a majority black city. It's fucking savagery. Niggers are thug motherfuckers, police need to be more brutal if anything.

why do you sing the fcuked up version of happy birthday?

Take notes NewFags. This is how you post on this board. Was how we always conducted business until this place was flooded.

It's about trans cheerleaders damm it.

Well, for one thing, Jamal, you're honoring the values of the taxpayers who financed your fucking stadium, where you work and make millions.

Did someone shart on her face?

You can't expect subhuman IQ head slammers to understand such meso points not to mention that the national anthem clearly states :
"Liberty and justice for ALL"
> ALL
Not minorities who are but hurt...
Not Whites only...
But (ALL)

It's also hard to stand for anything when you're kneeling like a silent cuck..

Pitts(((burgh)))

^ this

Lincoln was a republican.
Democrats lost their slaves.
Now they want mexican slaves for min wage under the table.

EXACTLY. The problem is that explaining why the protests are bullshit means TALKING ABOUT BLACK CRIME. Even most mainstream folks on the right aren't willing to do that. But that is the missing piece that makes these idiots think it is right to protest. Hugely disproportionate black crime explains why there are so many sketchy incidents involving blacks and cops.

The truth is that blacks are LESS likely to be shot by cops in an altercation than whites, and when they are shot it is disproportionately MORE likely the cop is NOT white. But blacks commit so much crime and have so many confrontations with police...

GFY

truth be spoken'