Sup Forums are ASSHOLESSS

go play in traffic, you entitled assholes!!!! Y’ALL MALE-PRIVILEGED HITLERS! YOU'RE LITERALLY DEMIFLUID WORTHLESS ASSHOLEs!!!! Y’ALL GODDAMN ASSHOLE, STOP HYPERSEXUALIZING AGENDER PEOPLE!!!!!! Y’all should be ashamed of yourself! you able-body-normative asshole!! you male-overprivileged nazi! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO OPPRESS OBESITY PERSONALITIES YOU HUMAN? Y’ALL ARE A LGBTQ+ SEXUALIZING FASCIST!!! You ALL white-overprivileged rapist!!! you're a two-spirit sexualizing entitled fascist!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO HYPERSEXUALIZE LGBTQIA PEOPLE YOU BIGOT??????!!!!kill yourself! Jews are people too!! AND FUCK ALL YOU RACIST 4CHANERS! YOU GUYS ARE CONDONING NEO NAZISM AND ARE FUCKING NAZIS!!!!!like why are you guys even alive!! Stop living in your mom's basement!! GET A REAL JOb! !!!Go outside and stop making fun of traps they are not gay!!! THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS ASSHOLES!!!! HOmosexuality is normal!!!!I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Sup Forums

fuck all of this misonginy

ctr shareblue thread

evacuate asap

my fuck i hat all of you racist ass holes die die

autism

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Fuck you

drumpfs just a dumb idiot

you think black people are here for your entertainment no they are not this is racism and digital blackface rot in hell

WE

This is not a fucking laughing matter Sup Forums is ruining the world.

LARP more, faggot.

What do you mean we it is only you

I'm not assholess, i definitely have one.

WHATCHU JUS SAY LIL WHITE BITCH, FUCK YOU NIGGA IMA FUCK YO SHIT UP, MUP DA DOO DIDDA BANG BANG MOFUCKA. BE HUMBO.

That term is promoting bigotry racism and cannot be used like that homophobia is a mental disease.

I think pic related clearly proves you otherwise.

again black people are not here for your entertainment this is racist.

EEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *smaks lips* WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

what the fuk is wrong with you no wonder pepe is a nazi symbol he is literally gassing a jew FUCK YOU

WUZ

You

AYY BICH YOU GIVE ME SOM MO LIP AN IMMA PULL UP IN YO HOOD N CAP YO ASS LIKE BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA, NIGGA FUCK YOU.

Cancer thread.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
holy shit fucking racist can believe actual HUMANS can be thi racist but no suprise you are a straight white male

enough with the fucking racism black people are not gangsters

DAS RITE BROTHA, WE WUZ DA KANGS N SHIET, NOW LESS GO AN CAP DAT TUM SGYLOIWT NIGGA NOW.

Have a generous (You). Hope you bait more peeps.

Well, maybe... But we are still multicultural.
I am a Slav. Therefore, immune to criticism. Respect my culture and don't appropriate my suffering. God bless our Sacred Patriarch, leader of the Orthodox Church.

>not here for entertainment
Nope, just here to ruin everything.

I fucking love this copy-pasta

kek.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What makes you think thats a jew?

1/10

>PRIVILEGED
how is this meme still around?