Should I watch Hellsing?

Is Hellsing a good show, and should I watch it Sup Forums? Also if I do what's the difference between Hellsing and Helsing Ultimate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgCLouENn-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch it for the artistic merits.

This isn't a recommendation board.

Watch Ultimate. Listen to the first's OST.

Powerhouse quads m8

Watch Ultimate.

Now fuck off and go enjoy it.

Posting best vampire.

It's just a fucking gore fest.

This. You will not be disappointed.

Posting Best version of Best Vampire

Sure. Then watch Hellsing Abridged. In my opinion I liked the abridged version better.

Kind of the reason why I wanted to see if it was worth the watch, before I watched the abridged honestly

I actually watched the abridged version first. It's actually based off of Hellsing Ultimate, not the original Hellsing. So keep that in mind.

Are you comfortable with Nazi Vampires eating british babies while german metal is being played in the background?

if so give Hellsing Ultimate a shot

It's an action series about vampires fighting nazis. The entire purpose is to look edgy and cool, which it is, through a bunch of exaggerated action scenes.

Also you lose too many scenes on abridged.

They didn't have the balls to do the not-rape of Rip. They are probably going to gloss over Seras' flashback too.

And if I'm not mistaken, I should be watching this subbed, correct?

dub is actually pretty good for this, so your choice

The original older anime should be watched first because its really entertainingly bad and makes Ultimate much more entertaining if you watch it after that. Ultimate is much closer to the manga.
I'm not sure you can call it edgy when its more about being insane and shoving as many vampire, undead, and guns possible into a series without it exploding.

The dub is pretty fucking good, if you can stand the German accents (They did get actual Germans to help with pronunciations, so it's not terrible)

don't listen to him wakamoto voices the best character watch subbed

Anderson is a shit without his Irish accent

It's a tossup because best boy is voiced in the sub by Wakamoto, but the dub is quality overall too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgCLouENn-A

dubfag, this thread, me and you, crashing this thread with no survivors

Download the original TV soundtrack and listen till it until it rattles into your brain, then watch all of ultimate, redubbing the soundtrack with the original one in your subconscious.

Will do

Sorry, but I like my British people British and Alucard, not Avocados

Hellsing (TV) was the first adaption, and made while the manga was still running, so Gonzo had write a few filler episodes and a new ending. Hellsing Ultimate (OVA) is an adaption of the whole manga, and follows it much more closely.

Fuck you.

Anyone hyped for drifters?

>aRucard

fag

FUUUUCK

Yes. Night and day. Watch ultimate give the TV series a look through if you really want too.

Yes, fellow anime fan. I am hyped as well.