Is there a Catholic church left in the world where I can find a waifu like pic related?

Is there a Catholic church left in the world where I can find a waifu like pic related?

I can't live without one anymore. Every day I move closer to becoming an hero

why would you want an ugly girl?

At this point in my life I think I'd be happier with a black Baptist girl and maybe playing the organ in the church choir tbqh

There are no Catholic churches left. Sorry.

I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at the veil

Not with women, anyway

That looks closer to a Mennonite thing... although I could be wrong. My grandmother's family tends to wear similar things.

you don't want a catholic wife.

Yes, look up FSSP parishes. They hold proper latin masses and the girls wear veils. A typical men's group discussion involves metaphysics so you better bone up on your Plato and Aristotle if you want to join in the fun though.

I agree, but I just fell through with a protestant chick because she refused to accept me on religious grounds, and that's the first non-catholic I've even tried to date. Even after I went to her church, where all the women had ten kids and wore veils and raised my standards beyond reason.

I feel like FSSP is niche enough that the only girls there would be married already

dude, don't be a fucking virgin.
there are a lot of non religious girls that are super cute and not fucking sluts.
if you really want a religious girl then prepare for the most boring relationship ever.

The girl I mentioned is the first I've ever, EVER, met that is a virgin, religious or not.

find a good Mormon girl

I counted 4 single girls at the high noon mass 2 weeks ago in my Parish (Seattle). They were nice looking too. The pastors tend to know the parishoners quite well so you could try joining a parish and then ask the pastor if there are any waifu's around. The other thing you could do is find a mainline Catholic and bring her into an FSSP parish.

Seattle is the closest FSSP parish to me so maybe if you know some of these people you could help me out.

And by the "closest" I mean it's a 4 hour flight. I'm in Alaska and we don't have them here, and all the denominations of everything have at least one church here.

stay away from religious girls, this is a warning.
if you are a betafag then ok do what you want, but if you aren't ugly as shit just stay away from her.
i don't know the level of religion she is on but it usually is never a good idea to be with a religious chick unless you yourself are super religious.

kek I remember a guy I knew vaguely who married a black girl in his protty church, she later fucked a bunch of guys in the church they attended and got a divorce.

Miscegenation/Christianity (they go together) not even once just say no kids.

Tried it, they never let me enjoy a single day of high school after that

I feel like I'm at least 10x more handsome than that guy tho

OK lol, but I have a feeling it's going to turn out sad and disappointing like 99% of the time just like every one else.

Well crap that's a tough order to fill. Maybe try getting a girl to wear a veil to a standard vernacular mass? Then look around for a conservative parish? That's a bit backward though...

BTW what people are saying about staying away from Catholic girls is only half true. Catholic girls (real Catholics, not cultural Catholics) intuitively understand that they need a man who is mentally strong, able to provide, able to put boundaries on their behaviour AND be actually Catholic. This is hard to do because uninformed Catholicism leads one to become a bit of a pansy. So know what you're asking for and check in with yourself to make sure you can actually deliver on your end.

Catholicism is a beautiful thing when you immerse yourself in it. I hope you find your Catholic waifu

>real Catholics, not cultural Catholics
This is the real problem tbqhwy, I don't know any of these, AT ALL, not who are younger than 50.

Being so jewd as to not even know natural beauty. O K

Please help guys

It's over, adapt or die. You were always more Elvis and Van Morrison than Shane MacGowan and you know it anyway.

You go to Poland or other Slavs assuming you're white.

Some trad girl is not going to fall suddenly on your lap.

Are they any more traditional than the walking holes in the West?

Seen a few at the Church in Tallahassee, FL.

Look for churches that have trad Mass

you can also try Front Royal Virginia. Cousins live up there. Lots of traffic Catholics

traditional Catholics I mean.

www.avemariasingles.com. Like Catholic Match but for hardcore conservative "Vatican II was a mistake" Catholics. Good luck user!

Twenty bucks says I can't afford the plane tickets to meet any of them

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

WORSHIP RABBI JESUS OR YOUR CHILDREN WILL BURN IN ENTERNAL FIRE OF MOLACK!

There is one around here but I fear it'll probably all be old men there

That's a Mennonite, retard. No, you can't find Catholics that are Mennonites. If you want a Christian, look outside of the Catholic church.