Give me one valid reason to vote no to same sex marriage

Give me one valid reason to vote no to same sex marriage.

The key word here is valid. That means not nonsensical bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfist.com/2017/09/25/nsfw_photos_fetishy_fashions_from_t.php#photo-1
i.huffpost.com/gen/1185108/images/o-STUDY-GAY-PARENTS-RAISE-HEALTHIER-KIDS-facebook.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7XVKC0ZSS78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
I thought not.
It’s not a story that Sup Forums would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

pretend i posted the webm of the little half naked kid twerking at a pride parade and there's your valid reason

>not nonsensical bullshit.
What is life?

marriage is for man and woman. man + man or woman + woman is not the same.
lgbt often celebrate their specialness or otherness and want to be accepted for it, yet always try to get into straght "normie" institutions and pretend it's the same.
Why not just creating someting for themselves to regulate their relationships?

PLEASE VOTE NO BECAUSE TRADITIONAL FAMILIES MATTER

DON'T BETRAY THE RELIGIOUS VALUES OF UR RACE!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the problem?

>marriage is for man and woman
why?

>marriage is about having a legal binding contract
fix your image, op.
you're just lying to people.

give an inch they take a mile Bruce
this is the elite testing the waters to see if your land is ready to be flooded with Asian migrants.

Alright now just change 'gender' to 'age' and repost on twitter

because marriage marks the announcement of a lifelong monogamous relationship and creation of a family through procreation

is it possible to learn this power?

fag shill. kys

Marriage is specially a contract to ensure the wellbeing of offspring. Faggots only have children by non-natural means, and with the problem of overpopulation they should not be parents and be allowed to spread their perverse ideology to the innocent.

Marriage has always been about family. Not love. It's a pact in which two people agree to be faithful to one another, which creates the ideal circumstances for children. It's a reproductive strategy that helps build society. Families become the primary unit of civilization, and that takes a man and a woman to kick it off.

Now, marriage has been redefined as 'a relationship' between two people. That's not what it is. It's an agreement between a man, a woman, and the society in which they live. It says "we are a family now, a single unit", and that unit is 100% about child rearing.

If you just want to make marriage about 'two people who love eachother' then why not just let literally anyone marry eachother? Why not let brother and sister marry? Why not let a 70 year old man and a 12 year old girl marry? If that thought disgusts you, then at least you admit that you have some limit, and that 'love' isn't the primary ingredient to marriage.

So now that we know you have a limit, we can ask you why you don't draw the line at two men getting married? They can't create children. They can't be a complete family without a mother. So what are they? What's the point of marriage if it's just two guys sticking things up one anothers' asses? What purpose does it serve? And is it really even the same thing as a man and a woman entering a pact for child rearing? Well, no, it isn't.

Also, let's be honest. Fags are gross. They do gross stuff. They just cram stuff up eachothers' assholes and share their neuroses with eachother. They're inherently dysfunctional, and the pairing of two of them is NOTHING like a man and a woman, who are biologically evolved to work with one another.

Not from Sup Forums

Marriage is a concept that was borne out of religion.

Religions define it as a union of man and woman under god.

The idea behind it is that there is something complimentary between a man and a woman that when put together by two dedicated individuals, can create a long-lasting and productive team that will positively benefit society. This idea is rooted in the ideas of the "androgyne" back in Socratic time, in which Socrates would orate that humans were once an "androgyne" creature that was four legged, four armed, and contained both a female and a male genitalia.

Same-sex marriage is a meme that doesn't work in the same way a man-woman marriage works because the productive qualities which God planned in its fullest do not exist in such relationships and God does not see it as a "union".

Simple as that you poofta. Quit trying to appropriate straight white culture!

I said no nonsensical bullshit
Gays can have natural kids and natural or not why does that matter?
This is all anecdotal, same stories arise from straight parent families. nothing here is changed by people being gay, and if gays aren't allowed to marry what do you think they're going to do instead?

Kill yourself fag

because that's the way it was crated. In every religion the traditional marriage vows are designed for man and woman.
I say that neutrally. I'm not saying gay people are not capable of loving each other or whatever.
I just say that marriage is for man and woman.

Because its disgusting and I hate being disgusted.

/thread

You shouldn't vote to change the meanings of words. Gays can marry all they want. They've always been able to marry. What they want is to change the definition of marriage. It will hurt society.

There's nothing inherently wrong with marrying another dude. It's your life, not mine.
But goddamn why do you have to be such faggots about it?

I thought liberals were against cultural appropriation.

Trayce Hansen is a licensed psychologist with a clinical and forensic practice and an interest in the areas of marriage, parenting, male/female differences, and homosexuality.

Supporters of same-sex marriage think that children really just need love, but this is not the case. Research shows that the ideal family structure for children is to be raised by both a mother and a father. Only this traditional type of family gives children the chance to relate to both a same-sex parent and a parent of the opposite sex. Although the research on same-sex parenting is very limited, some of it suggests that children raised in same-sex households will be more likely to be sexually confused and to experiment with sex. Also if same-sex marriage is allowed, it opens the door for other types of non-traditional marriage, such as polygamous relationships. Homosexual couples clearly can be just as loving to children as heterosexual couples, but love is not enough.
because it runs antithetically to what we know about childhood developmental psychology

Because the faggots are pissing us off.

Our divorce rates say otherwise. Should we outlaw divorce?

brothers and sisters could get married I guess, as long as they are adults aware of the dangers of incest. A 12 year old getting married is unlawful for the same reason that sex with a minor is, this has no connection at all to gay marriage.
>Fags are gross
great argument.

To piss off people we don't like

I'm a right winger. In the market place of vaginas, I'm against faggot marriage because they steal all my commodities away from me. Whoops. I'll just take my aids and pedophilia and go sulk at the back of aipac

>because that's the way it was crated. In every religion the traditional marriage vows are designed for man and woman.
no, do you have a source for this claim? google seems to disagree.

Homos are about 29x more likely to pass on AIDS than heterosexuals. Homo sex is degenerate, and a public health risk.

>Should we outlaw divorce?
Yeah breh. Next step.

I agree, OP but you have to admit, it's obnoxious that LBGT shoves their sexuality in your face at all times, while simultaneously bashing straight people for not being like them.

If the LBGT could stop being spiteful assholes, there wouldn't be a problem.

>Should we outlaw divorce?

Yes

Truvada. Doesn't even work on women. Stop wasting everybody's time flicking your bean and unleashing your periods

It never was about children it's just them and their "rights". Fucking larpers.

there's no logical reasoning behind voting no, but then again you don't necessarily need to use logic for something like this. we're in a (((democracy))), so (((vote)))) depending on how it makes you feel op :)

marriage is for making children.

anyone can live together, go for it

ohhhhh, you dont say

and lets look at some more things

this

go be a faggot elsewhere

Slippery slope argument (already visible in America desu).
And of course, the fact that this is just to ruin religion. If 2 people are registered at the same place for more then 6 months, they get the same benefits as a married couple.
E.g. This isn't even an economic vote, it's one purely to fuck with religion (I'm atheist myself, but it's messing with one of the corner stones of Western civilisation).

Moreover, existing research on children reared by homosexuals is not only scientifically flawed and extremely limited but some of it actually indicates that those children are at increased risk for a variety of negative outcomes.

thanks, I'll have a look into Trayce's work. But isn't this an argument against gays raising kids. Not gay marriage?

Love means accepting someone for who they are and expressing your validation of that towards them, doesnt meant you have to have kids, doesnt mean you have to ever even have to fuck. True love isnt supposed to be about who can see it, moreso about who you give it to. Why does an emotion not fueled by hatred, disgust, or contempt, have to be judged by you? We have rules in place to prevent disgusting seniors from preying upon children sexually and so that nobody can fuco anyone their related to too prevent inbreeding in our species wide genepool. Theirs nothing wrong with letting people love who they want to love reguardless of their biology. Having a family built upon a lie you sold to yourself and your "soulmate" is far worse for everyone in the long run than two dicks touching out of genuine passion.

Then stop having sex with homos. Won't gay marriage encourage them to keep it to themselves?

FYI: The exact same arguments used for gay marriage can be used to legitimize adult-child marriage.

Expanding on another post, prior thread, at 4% of the population, if statistically 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual and 70% of homosexuals have STDs, then legalising marriage would be another plus in their foster child application. That child, already screwed over by being a foster child in the first place then has a 1/3 chance of being molested and a 70% chance of getting stds.

Therefore, despite opposition denying this, there actually is a flow-on effect. To say 'it's just about marriage is false'. The gay community themselves have said it would mean so much more to them, whilst batting away any equivalent suggestion by the no campaign.

>Our divorce rates say otherwise. Should we outlaw divorce?
Yes

get a load of this guy right here, hes a staight homo erectus

Ok, but overpopulation is a serious problem. Why even raise spawn?

Because the "slippery slope" is an accurate model of prediction, not a fallacy.

>lose White Australia Policy
>50 years later we're being colonised by Chinese and are demonised for wanting migrants to pass an English test

"What's the worst that could happen" is the reason our society is in the situation it is.

Marriage is a government subsidy for having children. Gays can't have kids.

>but but but adoption
When gays raise children, they grow up wonky. See pic.

>children with gay parents are 5 times more likely to consider suicide
>2.5 times more likely to be unemployed
>3 times more likely to be molstested (11.5 times more likely if the couple is lesbian)

IBF stands for intact bio family (1 male 1 female)

>overpopulation is a serious problem
It is not.

just shut the fuck up and stop making a fool out of us

Exact for the bit where children can't give consent.

listen here faggot, marriage is the beautiful joining of a man and a woman under gods eyes. Now say we get a couple of fags it ain't this man plus a woman, its a woman plus a woman or man and a man
>hurr duur y is this bad
Cos you're sticking 2 mentally I'll cunts together who are may likely have a kid (look at these statistics ) and are overall looked down at by anyone who isn't lgbthakfuem double plus

>another "i'm just going to say that all of your arguments are invalid and call myself the victor" thread
this is why i voted no

Literally every problem in our society is bc we have too many dumbass people on the planet but okay

Well put user

These

Give me one valid reason why gay couples cant be happy with civil unions, and instead want to redefine a religious concept?
You're only interested in the word, because you actually do have equality
So you as a minority of a minority (under 1% of gays want to marry, and under 5% of the population is gay) to start dictating culture
despite the last decade being an exercise of who could bend over backwards the most to appease islam on the grounds of tolerance and respect for people's beliefs and faiths? And you expect people to interpret this as not motivated by anger and spite?
Enjoy losing to an overwhelming "NO"
The only thing you have on your side is the mainstream media
Now tell me
How effective are they at dictating opinion or consensus these days?

Nope. user spoke about the slippery slope of allowing gay marriages and the non traditional spawn it could create.

Additionally, if we are to admit that children should not be allowed to raise kids, how would we legislate that? It's a completely separate fiasco. It is simple with the current status quo to simply never allow for gay marriage to become legal.

*crosses myself* Im gay and even i hate this bullshit.

Marriage is about loving the right gender and not embracing degeneracy

It's fascinating how they managed to sell you both these lies.
> too many dumbass people
so here I agree, but how can't you see that the problem is debilitating cultural patterns (religions and shitty educations which only teaches to obey and doesn't give actual scientific knowledge, because knowledge is power those faggots in charge don't want to share)

Does penis touching penis/going up bum make baby? no.
Does vagina rubbing vagina/strap-on going into vagina make baby? no.
Does King James Version of bible in chapters of Leviticus tell you not to fuck same-sex/family? Yes.
Do we Live in country founded on juedo-christians beliefs that are mostly the same as the bibles? Yes
Are you an Athiest who doesnt believe in the bible but still lives in America? Thats fine but you live in a country made by Christians and Catholics(some jews as well) respect what they made and the fact knowing you living in the most powerful country on this earth.
Do I believe in same sex marriage? no, but do whatever you want behind closed doors as long as its not really fucking wrong.

This is what happens when you let fags think their degeneracy is acceptable.

sfist.com/2017/09/25/nsfw_photos_fetishy_fashions_from_t.php#photo-1

Take note this doesn't show the countless fags fucking each other in public

marriage is about government social engineering wedded couples into paying less taxes.

>be nigger
>most valuable information

was this the happening that was supposed be on the 23rd? The calculations where off!

>overpopulation is a serious problem
In Asia. In North America and Europe, it is not an issue. Even in Africa overpopulation isn't the issue, they're just stupid and can't even feed themselves, nonetheless their 8 kids.

Because gays have more stds than others. It's fine if they marry but they shouldn't have kids.

The issue is that most gays are sexual deviants and they will rape other men and fuck women.

They arn't actually homosexual chemistry wise, they are just extremely mentally ill or have been abused sexually as a kid a lot.

You only hate this until people are desensitized enough to accept just like they were desensitized to accept the filthy degeneracy we call faggotry.

accept it*

I said fags are gross. It wasn't an argument. It's just a fact. I'm repulsed by faggots and faggot behavior, as are all straight people (whether they admit it or not). That shit's disgusting.

And what they do is disgusting. They seriously just cram stuff in eachothers' assholes. That's their expression of 'love'. You really should read up on what gays do. They don't really stay monogamous either. They fuck hundreds or thousands of guys in their lives - often anonymously - and they never see them again. That's why they're all full of diseases and physically wrecked by the time they're in their mid 30s.

We have a right to be disgusted by this behavior. And we have a right, as a society, to reject what we find disgusting. We find poop disgusting, so we don't let people shit out in the open. We find masturbation disgusting, so we don't let people jerk off in public. We don't endorse these behaviors, thought we don't outlaw them either. We just tell people to keep that shit in private. That's exactly what we need to do with faggots - and embracing their relationships as if they're on equal footing with traditional marriage is the same thing as saying 'this is good', which it isn't. It's disgusting.

I can tell you're not really interested in a real argument. But if you decide to actually open your mind, you're welcome to ask more questions about why this is all wrong, and why we should collectively reject it.

>2017
>not having gay marriage

Australia really is backwards.

I hope you die when Kim nukes LA

>overpopulation

Overpopulation is a meme. Look at this picture. This is a picture of the fertility rate by country. All the blue countries have more deaths than births. They need their birthrate to go up.

When people talk about overpopulation, they're talking about the niggers with their 7-8 children on average per women. The overpopulation risk is in Africa, except it isn't because niggers are too dumb to feed themselves so starvation corrects their population.

love is just a chemical reaction

You tell me that those old queers parading around with this child are doing it to protect the child and I'll tell you they are doing it to protect their "investment".

Marriage is about raising a family, it has nothing to do with love. You only think it has something to do with love so other people can make money off of you. Marriage is about committing to continue your race.

I'll give u three:
1) Bible
2) AIDS
3) Children

Wrong.
Marriage was created so man would stay with women and take care for her and children otherwise he would be socialy condemned(unless he proven he was cheated on).
It doesn't work anymore with all this court divorces bussines and free sex culture and "womans body belongs to woman not her man and she has all rights to express herself" so nowdays marriages are becoming slowly forgotten

how the fuck does this look normal to anyone with a brain?
i.huffpost.com/gen/1185108/images/o-STUDY-GAY-PARENTS-RAISE-HEALTHIER-KIDS-facebook.jpg

AUSTRALIA SAYS NO
youtube.com/watch?v=7XVKC0ZSS78

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if don't vote no

>be OP
>be fag
>want fags to get married
there's no convincing you; you're too far gone

>how the fuck does this look normal to anyone with a brain?

And we all know why they are leading that kid into the bush don't we.....

I live in Washington though.

>You only hate this until people are desensitized enough to accept just like they were desensitized to accept the filthy degeneracy we call sexual activity out of wedlock

> Australia really is backwards.

and the folsom Street Fair is very wholesome.
Did you take the whole family including the kids?

>Give me one valid reason to vote no to same sex marriage.
Homosexuality is a mental illness. Why should you vote to normalize a mental illness?

>why?
Because it's normal and natural

>Gays can have natural kids
Can not.

>and natural or not why does that matter?
Because homosexuality is a mental illness.

>and if gays aren't allowed to marry what do you think they're going to do instead?
Die hopefully.

>Our divorce rates say otherwise. Should we outlaw divorce?
Divorce rates are caused by normalization of degeneracy. Why should we become more degenerate?

>brothers and sisters could get married I guess,
So homosexual marriage isn't a slippery slope huh?

> 12 year old getting married is unlawful for the same reason that sex with a minor is, this has no connection at all to gay marriage.
Why do you support children choosing their own gender then?

>Won't gay marriage encourage them to keep it to themselves?
When have they ever?

But it's okay, because they can eat some of those 8 kids, and they can hide the loss, because all their children look the same

>and the folsom Street Fair is very wholesome.
That's homosexuality and liberalism for you.

children legally can't give consent mang

Still haven't heard a good argument as to why marriage is needed over a legally equivalent civil union. Civil unions should be strived for though (limited to TWO consenting ADULTS). Rational is that there are a bunch of legalities tied with them beyond the scope of just children like power of attorney, etc...

Fuck all the degeneracy of pride. Also agree that being gay is a mental illness or at a minimum an abnormality. Anyone claiming otherwise is just giving into "muh feels."