Step 2: Transgender Cheerleaders

The NFL is almost on its knees, now is the time to strike.

>go to NFL.com
>contact them
>tell them that more inclusiveness is what the people want
>DEMAND TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS

This would ruin the sport, everything from straight men no longer watching it, NFL teams needing special non-gender locker rooms, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TransEquality
twitter.com/TransLawCenter
twitter.com/Translifeline
twitter.com/TLDEF
twitter.com/TrevorProject
gsanetwork.org/about-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brilliant!
Bump hard

bump

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

kek, make it happen op

Not a bad idea, desu.

Bumperino

any twitter hashtags taken off for this?
We need some sockpuppet left wing accounts to get well known cucks to give this a tweet

Bumping up the bump chain

Absolutely bump worthy

This is genius

Ok fags as well as just spamming it this needs to get the attention of prominent leftist figures and have them so interested they run with it themselves.

I think Brianna Wu is a good target because we can push it as an issue beneficial to his congressional campaign.

Don't stop until you see a CNN headline about why arent therr any transgender cheerleaders in the NFL. The goal is to force the NFL into an official response where they either piss off the left or piss off their fans.

OP your idea is ingenious. Mess with the cheerleaders and shit...will...go...down. Imagine seeing a bunch of Bruce Jenners on the sideline. The lulz from this are worth it.

QUEERLEADERS

Absolutely subversive desu

that should be the hashtag

#Transleaders is the original

You sir are more retarded than us africans, now I can see why whites have failed. Go virtue signal for the cheerleaders now and make sure to make them transgendered

Gold

Worst case senario we get a bunch of passable traps cool new jobs!

I would have said make the Cowboys name more inclusive and rename them Cowpeople.

Czeched

We can do that too

good plan is good

So #queerleaders is a go?

Saw this mentioned earlier. Fantastic idea

We kill the NFL with leftism. We really need to do this more with other things we don't like.

Bump for #TransleadersNFL

it's a copy pasta, bud.

Bumperino bumperoo I bump you

This is a fucking vile idea.

Exceptionally brilliant, but amazingly vile.

Sup Forums you never disappoint. this is genius.

Make it happen

There's the hashtag

I'd hope so, I like that.

Yeah I just screencapped this and will be sending it to the relevent parties.
NYPA kiddo

Winrar

bump for genius

#Transleaders has been the hashtah for about the past 9 hours.

Start dumping screenshots of your responses in this thread

top-shelf kekery, OP.
we shall work it from both ends. pressure the league to do what's progressive, forward thinking and inclusive publicly; all the while inflaming the hive-mind privately with incredulous contempt for these goddam deviants.

from friction to flames. burn this shit to the fucking ground.

fuck, this is gonna work, isn't it?

I'm sure I saw this pasta in Sup Forums before... Welp

BRRRROUOUP M-MORY IM A PICKLE MORTY!! G-GODS NOT REAL BRRRRRUPPP SGOVE THESE THING UP YOUR BUTT MORTY!!

It's #QueerleadersNFL

If you're just looking to shit on lefties then you're a shill and a parasite - if you're looking to redpill people and make them stop the bread and circuises, good

I'm trying to decide if it'll pass as a legitimate leftist saying or if it's offensive and shows it's us.

I think it should be fine. They say "queer" all the time, but are trans = queer

What's the hell do they define as queer anyway? May not fit but it's catchy

fucking hell. i should have read the thread first. game over, we've got #queerleaders now

Yes!!!!!

forgot to bump.
bamp

Ahh ok. So we probably shouldn't change it. Or add it with the other

Bc queerleaders is better imo

I suggested queer because "transleaders" though functional doesn't roll off the tongue. I think trans people count as queer though

what if we run 2 hashtags?

>go to nfl.com
>scroll all the way to the bottom
>on the bottom left click 'initiatives' where they talk about all their pc/sjw stuff
>then click 'in the community'
>all the way at the bottom they offer you an email address to contact them. given the context this is likely the place where sjws go to contact them
>[email protected]
>spend a moment reading headlines at reddit.com/r/asktransgender to really get a feel for how to sound mentally ill
>write your email

This needs to happen.

BUMP

All it is letting me go to is digital care, how do I get to that screen

Slight prob with this, the NFL doesnt decide who cheerleaders are. Thats up to the teams. We need to find the most liberal teams and mass-email them.

Why not both?

Might as well Queerleaders has a better ring to it anywah

Tweet these and virtue signal for queer rights. Just don't make it fucking obvious.

Why stop there? Aren't you leaving out tranny refs and players? Let's Vegas this bitch up!

Why not both?

I think they are two seperate things though

NFL has made great strides by backing up these protest. Even better if we start seeing beautiful #transleaders and #queerleaders on the side line #nfl #takesknee

One thing at a time.
We don't won't to blow our loads before them.

well someone go find out what they define as "queer" so we don't fuck this up

This shit is genius.

"Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or not cisgender"
-Wikipedia I think we're covered

Bump harder faggots. OP we need hashtags and shit

dumb jocks #queerleaders

Why on earth are burgers trying to destroy one of the main parts of American culture?

I don't get it

Kek confirms

Point taken. I'll throw this into Project and plot out the milestones tonight. But I damn sure want a tranny tiight end.

Er because this main part has been niggerfied

I support this movement with a ready made squad.

Because we're fucking madmen, Chang

What is the purpose of deliberately destroying one of the last common traditions America has? Please tell me pic is not related.

This is a bery bood idea

Because American culture made the NFL and now the NFL is shitting all over American culture.

Dw nigger, youre still the retard here

Some things just call to you.

Nah if anything it might lead to another league taking over rather than the (((NFL))) it's the much needed reform tbqh

It will be an example of the left directly ruining something that traditional Americans love and will bring them to our side

>more retarded than us Africans

How do you do fellow kneegrows?

We are creating a Gamergate for the normalfags to usher in a wave of happenings unlike anything ever seen on this gay earth.

you guys are fucking retards. Doing this give yet another win to sjw and another male hobby ruined by women see: gamergate
Kys

Please leave football alone :(

Coordinates for artillery fire

twitter.com/TransEquality

twitter.com/TransLawCenter

twitter.com/Translifeline

twitter.com/TLDEF

twitter.com/TrevorProject

gsanetwork.org/about-us

The NFL businessmen didn't nip the #takeaknee protests in the bud, so we may as well burn down their entire industry.

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Come join us on the Sup Forums discord sever

E8GU2Cd

Point taken, but at the very least we might be able to get the NFL to cuck itself even more by us demanding for lgbtq "representation"

For fucks sake, that entire subleddit, I don't have words for it, it's too much.

Make sure to include #TakeAKnee and #NFL to tie them all together when you tweet. Make the tweet sound genuinely left, and DELETE YOUR PAST TWEETA TJAT HAVE FULL BLOWN 1488 POSTS.

This is the best thing I've seen in a while. I'm all in.

Lets do it

I've never seen a thread grow this fast, amazing idea OP

An but you see GamerGate 2.0 normie edition is something we need

this train has already left the station famm. I am sorry for your loss.