Its been a while

Since I've been able to get into any romance anime, heard WA2 was good, decided to check it out.

Holy shit her voice is good. Anime vocals thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=IJRWaGxB8iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7O0VkUR4nY
soundcloud.com/necrogamer-26/kimi-no-shinwa-aquarion-evol-op-by-akino-with-bless4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnjj7lqSjYw
dailymotion.com/video/x11o02z_senki-zesshou-symphogear-g-episode-01-english-subbed_shortfilms?start=859
youtube.com/watch?v=DRs1bgnV_MM
foolz.fireden.net/a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>heard WA2 was good, decided to check it out.
Considering Sup Forums's taste, you should have stayed away.

really? why does Sup Forums dislike it?

Yeah, I like her voice more than the original singers' for a lot of songs. It's crazy.

Enjoy the ride!

>reading comprehension

>ui was secretly the best k-on vocalist

So Setsuna is going to win right?

Her personality is much better than,

>muh hands are precious

Stop forcing your bait thread

I'll just say that nothing can ever keep Haruki from his waifu.

It's better to see for yourself.

more vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=f7O0VkUR4nY

So Zessica is going to win right?

>muh useless

The sad thing is that the entire staff wanted Zessica to win, but Kawamori was dead set on Mikono.

>Youtube removing all Evol music
Well, fuck your shit.

soundcloud.com/necrogamer-26/kimi-no-shinwa-aquarion-evol-op-by-akino-with-bless4

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnjj7lqSjYw

dailymotion.com/video/x11o02z_senki-zesshou-symphogear-g-episode-01-english-subbed_shortfilms?start=859

Shit taste, if you don't like WA2 you don't belong on Sup Forums.

I started learning Japanese to read WA2. Fuck you, translators.

sweet ep 7 saw the big smooch happen. So now its time for Haru to tell man voice that she's busted right?

right?

Same here, although I'd like to help translate if it's still unfinished by the time I git gud.

Well, he did just friendzone her hard.

Guess what they didn't remove?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRs1bgnV_MM

so this caught my attention, was wondering if you have to watch the first season or can you just pick up on White Album 2 and not give fucks bout the first one? Or do I have to watch both?

No, you don't have to, they aren't connected at all.

as far as I know they are unrelated, but I'm really enjoying the music. This chick has a beautiful voice.

You can pick it up right from White Album 2 and follow without missing anything. That's what I did, there isn't really much continuity between the two

You can skip straight to WA2. It's set like 10 years after WA1, with a new cast unrelated to the previous cast. They just pick the previous cast's songs for a school concert they're performing.

Sweet, thanks guys, been on a romance craze after I watched Golden Time after hearing nothing but good from it on here.

>Kazusa's mini after story is just a flashback tour

How is it going OP? Did you like episode 10?

Probably the best romance animu of this century.

This goddamn music, makes me sad everytime.

Bump.

Source?

You should check out Shirayukihime. It's a pretty comfy romance anime.

>man voice
I definitely wasn't expecting such a deep voice when I watched her first appearance. Not sure if she was being extra-deep there, or if I just got used to it later.

Nabatame's voice fits Touma perfectly.

Tsurime or tarime?

why are so many vns so fucking ugly. even the high rated ones on vndb are awful. steins;gate looks good, though.

I wouldn't say that WA2 is "ugly".

Wait really?

How about setsuna's?

>Steins; Gate
>good looking
nigga what

>dude banging two chicks is killing me

I prefer Yonezawa's voice rather than Hirano Aya.
But I prefer Mizuki Nana's voice for Ogata Rina song

Her voice is deeper than any of the guys on the show, she's a freaking trap.

>MC dumps literal 11/10 waifu for the tsundere

Fucking MCs man, I should have known

Keep going

He actually chose best girl.

>she's a freaking trap.
This has possibilities. Bad fanfic possibilities.

Whoops, meant to quote . Fucking phones, man.

[Mommy issues intensity]

>intensity
Touch keyboards a shit. A SHIT

I've heard that some of the QUALITY sprites in later parts were because their initial artist couldn't make a deadline, so they had to call in backup.

It's a shame that CC and Coda anime never. It could have been the best romance\drama animu ever.

Maybe they'll release a redrawn edition one day. And a new anime season to promote it. A man can dream ;_;

>Meanwhile in the city of Nisekoi
It's like pottery

Shitoge will win anyway.

Worst fucking girl, slutty bitch whore

She wasn't the one that fucked her best friends boyfriend.

Would wife Setsuna in a sec.
B-b-but she was in the way! Muh destiny!

Did someone say DESTINY?

I loved the shit out of this series, it broke my fucking heart.

This had the best sex scene in a non hentai series ever right? Or does it win by default for only semi censoring it...or having one at all?

The way they were both tearing up before they undressed each other just gets me, man, like the fact that they were spearated for som any months was just tearing them apart.

And then there's Touma walking like a cripple the next morning.

In a WA2 thread one or two years ago, an user said it was the best that Japan has ever done with love triangles or this kind of story, but that it didn't come close to Korean dorama. He mentioned one (maybe more) that he thought was the best and I always tried keeping it in mind if I ever wanted to watch a k-drama, but after the old archive died I can't find his post anymore.

Is that user still around? Does anyone remember that post and what show it was? That, or does anyone have their own opinion on k-drama vs WA2 with a good example?

Well, there was that time with, um... hmm...

Clearly I haven't watched enough non-H sex scenes.

Winter Sonata, I think? I found the old threads here after watching WA2 a couple months ago:
foolz.fireden.net/a/

this song slaps. gonna check out the anime now xD

I can't either, but I all I know is if this is an eroge, then why could they show sex when Fate/Stay Night could not, at the very least they should have shown the second scene with Shirou and Saber where they make love.

How explicit was the scene between Haruki and Touma in the VN

With FSN, it's probably because Type-moon had already done the worksafe rewriting for the PS2 release (Realta Nua), so the anime teams just went with the path of least resistance.

Should be interesting to see if HF has sex. IIRC, Realta Nua replaced at least some of it with blood-drinking.

Ah, thank you very much! I used desustorage and they didn't have that post, but your archive did. It was and he brought up Winter Sonata, Brilliant Legacy, and Orange Days.

You're welcome! I was really glad to find it too when I needed to drown my sorrows.

>tfw reddit stole my oc

So Onodera is going to win right?

>muh promise

Welp

This scene was too far, it felt out of place.

DROPPED LITERAL 11/10 WAIFU TIER FOR THE FUCKING TSUNDERE.

Pretty accurate, I think that was worse for her than finding out Haruki had slept with Touma.

White Album 1 and 2 have some seriously well animated kiss scenes, like the one in WA2 where Haruki breaks Touma down andk isses her on the streets, she's enjoying it until she realises he probably got good at kissing because of all the times he kissed Setsuna and then pulls away and slaps him.