Give me ONE (1) good reason to breed when it's clearly hurting the planet?

give me ONE (1) good reason to breed when it's clearly hurting the planet?

Fucking tell that to Africans and muslims

Dear People of color...

Aussie is right, Europeans/whites don't need to stop, tell that to the niggers, arabs, india, etc.

Because whites aren't having enough children to self-sustain.

Because the alternative to breeding is immigration from countries that don't give a fuck about your hippy dippy bullshit. Raise your own kids to be green, instead of importing foreigners and expecting them to be environmentally friendly, and you will be doing something for the environment.

You get more free handouts from the Government.

that's too little too late, sjw's already opened the doors to hell, we're never going to get the population expansion under control now, muslims are religiously motivated to breed.

another way antifa literally destroyed the planet.

This doesn't apply to Caucasians

Asians need to stop
Africans need to stop
Middle Easterns need to stop

Holy fuck I have become Racist in the eyes of Liberals

Fuck this gay earth let the Human Race Die

>i cant be racist if I want us all dead
>i have bloody taken the Black-Pill

Is there really anyone left who doesnt believe that our country is headed toward a total collapse in the next 10-20 years?

Don't. More room for my kids.

>(((researchers say)))

Goes hand in hand with the economic argument. Everybody here argues that immigrants take jobs away. Fair enough. But then they turn around and tell you to have 50 kids because "MUH WHITE RACE." Okay. Enjoy fighting 500 people for every position you apply to.

Please don't breed OP.

ticket to africa op, get shooting those ni... ahem breeders

I hate muslims so much, the thought of more of them makes my blood boil

STOP HAVING CHILDREN!
YOU NEED THOSE MIGRANTS TO BOOST YOUR POPULATION GROWTH THO!

Doesn’t matter why you do. The nigs and Muslims will make up for it ten-fold.
Sage

Please don't, we don't need your genes spreading

((((((researchers))))))

There is literally no difference with the 2.

What race are you?

if you dont reproduce before you die you have failed as a living organism. your life will have been meaningless. without passing your DNA to the next generation, it will be as if you had never existed.

This

spite

See, now this is bullshit.
Breed! Breed! Breed! Hurry! Hurry!

You sound like a fucking Jew, eager for more and more consumers. This is what drives all the fucking migration in Eurooe right now.

We shouldn't be breeding more. We should be preventing the others from over breeding as well.

is this unironically a jidf post

So what?

What the fuck is a jdif post? Humor me. I'm old.

As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.

Because breeding is kinky.

Because even if you dont have children Jamal & Tanisha, Jose & Maria will have 17 children each.
And don't get me started with Muhammad and his 7 wifes down in the middle east, or all the billion nigs down in Africa who triple their population in a generation.

It's either JIDF, meta-irony, or just retardation.

jewish internet defense force
lurk more my friend

Yes, yes. A 3000 year old book. I'd like to see a newer edition please.

Why can't we do both. I'm all for waiting until the man has reached peak sexual market value so that he establishes the long term relationship within his framework rather than the woman's, but we should be both encouraging whites to breed and forcibly aborting non-whites.

(((Every))) (((fucking))) (((time))).

then adopt
WE DONT NEED MORE KIDS

They're telling this to the Indians, Arabs, Chinese, and Africans, right? Right?

>Not reading the Kang James version

>The world is overpopulated, don't have kids
>Developed nations don't have enough workforce due to low birthrates, let's import subsaharians
Really gets my menorah spinnin'

>Stop having children evildumb whites!
>we need to import millions of niggers to make up the demographic shortfall because evildumb whites don't have kids!

You're RIGHT, YES, You're RIGHT.
> it's clearly hurting the planet
We have to initiate mass killings in Africa and East Asia.
Great idea OP. At first I though you were a leftist, but now I see you're pretty smart!
uhu!

This is the truth. We're not even at replacement levels. The only actual population crisis is in the Third World.

But it's a lot easier to whine at white people to stop having children. It won't lead to SJWs calling you names.

if you genuinely believe that then please dont breed
you are nothing but walking genetic waste

>S-stop breeding goy!
>What the matter my zimbabwian friend?You need to have at least 15 children for a great family!

Sh I see.

My point is, we need to harden up and STOP the others from overbreeding. The solutions are so simple.

Don't like illegal aliens? Jail those who hire them, put a 50% tax on all remittances. So simple. There'll be no more "dreamers" if they have nothing to dream about.

>Be liberal retard
>"WHY ARE YOU STILL HAVING KIDS?!?! ITS BAD FOR MUH EARF!!!!"
>say this only to white people who are already lower in breeding rate but are still productive members of society
>ignore rampant breeding from niggers and spics who take gibs but do not contribute and who are bleeding the system dry with having kids they can't afford, making the taxpayer the new daddy

This is why we need to genocide leftists like OP immediately. Fucking retarded kike logic they use, it's just awful.

No. We need to stop Immigration, stop entitlement programs that promote more kids...

>1 post by this ID
Kys OP. Sage

Don't Indians do the largest amount of female sterilization in the world for a small sum of money?

I suppose.

Sage

Yeah. This is the sort if thing I was trying to suggest as part of an overall plan.

To maximize genetic propagation of my own.

Who the fuck do you think will be able to save a dying planet. The unwashed, undereducated, unsympathetic(most important) masses of browns? You need self aware empathetic whites who arent focused on lil nigger pump music to innovate. Asians might be able to do it but it will come at a great cost to personal freedom. The simple fact that you are aware enough to realize more people is worse for this world will help you in raising 5+ white, highly educated children.
>t. Physics phd

This is propaganda and the target is you

yes goy stop having white babies

mandatory permanent chastity for all white men
its the only way we can get population growth under control

Well, can't blame chinese for not trying.

download this App called "whisper" and start dropping red pills

i just got called a bigot for saying Africa will bear the world population in the continent by 2050 and are responsible for 9verpopulation

Because my genes are better than yours.

If they wanted to advocate actual population control they would have writtten this in Swahili or Pidgin English or some shit. The target of this is white people. That's why it's in English.

Always see niggers feeding them.

you may be the one to give birth to the new Hitler

>Fashion Institute of Technology targeted ad
Crypto-fag detected!

I wanna see the responses you got, user.

China and India are far more responsible

im pissed i cant do just the main one