Australia will not submit to the gay lobby

Australia will not submit to the gay lobby

Why do people care so much about who others marry? Maybe they're jealous they'll never find love and know the happiness of marrying your life partner?

It will submit to whatever it's told
I am only visiting here but I have never in my life seen a country with the blinkers on so much

Just look at he economics of shopping centres it's outright cancer. They have been one of the best money generators for Zionism through the west.

In Australia regional malls are virtually owned by the public via superannuation money. These retirement funds are big shareholders in malls. The (((management companies))) groups like Westfield for example, know the profits are in decline and use the funds allocated by superannuations to fill the mall with tenancies. The classic tenancy mixes of old don't function anymore for many reasons yet shareholders expect the same returns so a lot of absurd capitalisation and tenancy mix is going on.
Take 100sqm of space outside Coles cash registers at $1000 per sqm. Traditionally a baker would go there. Now you see a Chinese massage place.
At $100k a year that's 65 10 minute neck massages a day with no toilet or Lunch breaks.
27 massages for net not gross rent alone, 27 for the masseuse and 10-11 for the owners profit/expenses.

At 65 a day that's 7 an hour for a 9-5 day, yet these places are always fucking empty in prime locations.

The tenants use it as money laundering.
The management use it to steal superannuation funds from the public.
The tax department and authorities turn a blind eye to ALL OF IT because its one of the nations biggest employers for useless cunts.

Australians are all being stolen from every single one of you.
It's a complete scam and amazon opening here next year may be what brings the hens home.

By the same logic for gay marriage to be illegal, shouldn't divorce be illegal?

I will not submit to gay marriage but I will submit to a bit of foreskin nibbling in a urinal. You guys wanna get gay?

>Why do people care so much about who others marry?
pozzed faggot detected

Divorce NO but no-fault divorces YES. Comrade Whitlam's 1975 Family Law Act needs to be repealed.

>he submits to females
Submit to my big squarelike turtle cap

>It's a complete scam and amazon opening here next year may be what brings the hens home.
I can't wait for that bald Bond villain to crash this country.

Because homosexual couples are literally not equal to heterosexual couples, and should not be recognized as such by giving them equal status in the eyes of the law and the society.

Based
Truvada

Why'd you banish yourselves from the garden

?

!

>132 hours in mspaint

fuck off poofta

Dig for clams apple cuck

jokes on you, I'm married to a man

Wtf i love red lobster now

Because all its become now is a push for a new culture and another move to destroy the family unit. If they really cared about equality they'd push to change the Civil Union laws but no its about redefining a culturaly significant part of our history and culture.

Fuck that love is love bullshit marriage is about man and women creating a stable family unit and raising children together to ensure the next generation have the best possible chance at life.

Best, anyone got the story to it?

Nice fallacy. Gays are vile and unnatural.