THEY ARE ALL KNEELING !! ALL THE COWBOYS PLAYERS SAY FUCK YOU AMERICA !!! KNOW YOUR PLACE BOOMERS !!!!!

THEY ARE ALL KNEELING !! ALL THE COWBOYS PLAYERS SAY FUCK YOU AMERICA !!! KNOW YOUR PLACE BOOMERS !!!!!

Something happened in 2009, do you know what it is?

tell me

This is a tickets for boomers to be racist, I mean to be angry at the system. The only manliness saved to scream at sports have ended with black prayers telling them how emasculated and quiet they need to act.

Trump did a master chess move. In the 60's NBL was a target by the CIA for social cohesion. Everyone forgot about those sport branches that keep feeding the deep state accounts and power. If he started with the weakest expect to end with whole Mockingbird down.

How the fuck the man is still alive is beyond me.

Watch the movie Gladiator to understand how governments use modern sports today. Football, boxing, were especially used as our gladiator games.

There is a reason why governments subsidize sports leagues and why they use tax money to build stadiums/colosseums. The principal behind it is in why Cesar used the games in history and they conveyed it pretty clearly in the movie Gladiator.

I'm confused
what are they even protesting?

Implying groids need a reason to act like niggers.

And yes, I am well aware the movie Gladiator wasn't real, but the principal of the games and why governments essentially sponsor such events is because it's a tool. It has many angles as well. It fulfills many primitive needs while uniting a population. It's a publics common denominator and a tool for cohesion and venting.

you aren't up on current events are you?

POLeace brutality against niggers. The really protest should be about niggers brutality towards each other

I am.
I just don't understand why they're kneeling.

Try again in English

This guy knows where it's at.

The elites killed MJ right before he was going to drop the world's largest redpill

Monied nogs biting the hand that feeds, nothing new.

#TRANSLEADERS
#QUEERLEADERS

DEMAND TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS IN THE NFL

>I don't get it because of my white privilege

If YOU were an oppressed minority maybe you would get it.

how dare these "uppity negros" step out of bounds on the plantation that is the NFL? They need to keep coonin and telling the white man how thankful they are to be able to put on a show.

That's the thing, they're being incredibly vague about what they're protesting. They say police brutality and blacks not having full rights, but we all know that's a load of shit. Every single time a black is shot by a cop, regardless of whether or not he forced the cop to do it, they BLM chimp the fuck out and scream injustice. They can't even fathom the idea that poor little gentle giant assaulted a cop after robbing a store, so they act like he dindu nuffin.
They won't actually say it, but if you read between the lines they want blacks to be freely able to commit crime without any punishments. That's why there's no actual goal in mind with this "protest". They'll never stop unless they're fired

The thing I don't understand is why no one has yet combined the "Arrow to the knee" meme with this situation. It seems perfect.

If you reword that a bit, you'd be able to get that into the MSM quite easily.

Just another reason to loathe the Cowboys.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

Bullshit, what was he going to drop?

They are protesting the same thing BLM is, that police are unfair by oppressing criminals by arresting them and defending their lives when one endangers their life. What they are saying is that white cops lives are worth less than a criminals if that criminal isnt also white, and the cop should allow the risk of death when confronted.

Keep in mind the miniscule percent of blacks killed by white cops, which is the ONLY thing they care about, never mind the statistical enormity of black on black violence, which is also white peoples fault because we dont give them CEO jobs, which is totally how business works you know.

Its all just bullshit meant to agitate white conservatives in the hopes there comes violent revolution, which will give the government/globalists/communists cause to start their purges and seal the deal for the nation. They want a violent revolution from the right, they can blame the mass killings on civil war then.

USA is a police state run by retarded dotard

Someone I know would be pissed I tell ya what

We'll never know..

The Rolling Stones are a much better band than The Beatles.

Isn't it... curious... that when Kap was kneeling last year that it wasn't such a... 'great' deal.

However, when Trump brings it up, it's now the biggest deal in the world.

Where were the SJWs standing up for Kap last year?

Or were you simply taking a seat because it wasn't anti-Trump at the time?

Digits == truth