Anyone else feel like shit since September 23rd? Sup Forums had me convinced that something big would happen...

Anyone else feel like shit since September 23rd? Sup Forums had me convinced that something big would happen. Now whenever I come on and don't see a happening thread, I feel let down. How is everyone else coping?

i cope by knowing that one day it will come true.

one day.

>Sup Forums had me convinced that something big would happen

Those threads happen every week, newbie.

By plotting the apocalypse my damn self.

>Sup Forums had me convinced
>t.nigger too stupid to know the difference between shills and anons
leave. just gtfo.

i've been feeling like shit since march 1997.

Kek, we should make an apocalypse cult

Oh wait

only a newfag would fall for September 23rd

I was posting on Sup Forums in December 2012

>newfaggots still falling for le redpilll meme

Sup Forums is 100% full of shit and subverted by kikes.
You idiots need to stop coming here before this place ruins your life.

>falling for the happening meme

>being this new
nobody actually believes in the happening. It's like the yeti or the loch ness monster

This is the final redpill. Sup Forums is full of dipshits who bit off way more than they can chew and have gone full retard because of it. Don't let this Albanian basket weaving forum actually effect your real life. It's one giant meme.

>waaa Sup Forums tricked me
get fucked faget

lmao gullible retard

I get by with the knowledge that op is a total fag

>Demoralization
Comrade you're too easy to spot.

Basically. In years past, the term "redpill" actually meant something meaningful. Now it's just another reddit meme word to get those epic upboats and this board has essentially jumped the shark.

Occasionally a good thread will come up. But then either all the faggot redditors spam SHILL incessantly or the mods will continue being life failures and fuck ups and just outright delete them or move them.

Sup Forums is dead, and I don't mean in the meme sense that Sup Forums always used to proclaim (though Sup Forums really is dead now). Sup Forums is just the place you can come to shout niggerfaggot after a long day.

>Albanian basket weaving forum
kek'd

that blood dripping from his mouth looks fake. looks like the blood that would drip from the corner of kirks mouth in commietrek

FALSE FLAG

That's called blue balls.

Now, if you really want a happening, wait for the 28th.

Thats the thing... most peaple think when you get here that most threads are operating from some framewprk of truth. They misunderstand the question they are askings... this is the honeypot and you will be deceived

The bible never said the rapture happens on the exact day as the Revelation 12:1-2 sign. The red dragon still has to come, Now we have to wait for Revelation 12:3-4 to play out. Only Revelation 12:1-2 has been fulfilled so far. Jupiter is fully delivered out of the legs of virgo October 13th. Possibly sometime between now and then the dragon will appear. AND THEN THE RAPTURE in revelation 12:5. Rev 12:5 is after the dragon comes!!

But tons DID happen in the last two days. Referendums for independence for Kurdistan and Catalonia, and the priests signing a document disagreeing with the actions of the Pope. These are but the birthing pains of the greatest happening.

Fucked some qt 13 years younger then me last Sat to cope. Plz don’t tell my wife, thought the world was ending.

>1999 - got fooled by Nostradamus
>2012 - got fooled by Maya calendar
>2017 - got fooled by David Meade

You never learn.

But where else can i creep on comments about damaged views of the ugly truths of the jew world order?

if Sup Forums convinces you of anything you are mentally weak.

nah, you're just really gullible

How new do you have to be to actually believe anything Sup Forums says? Just be glad you're not that retard who decided to go investigate pizzagate and now has a few years of PMITA prison to look forward to.

pics

Remember pol has been completely subverted.