Nina

Is there a more annoying character in any show ever?

Your mom

Actually no. There is literally no reason for Nina to exist.

she did nothing wrong. Incest is disgusting or are you a degenerate user

Best girl won user, keep crying.

I'm not because i'm right

The most annoying girl in anime is Sho's girlfriend in Guyver.

punyuu...

Plot advancement and making tables tremble in fear.

Yeah. You're waifu.

I fucking hate every grill in oreimo exept ayase... fuck u ayase was so fucking cute why couldnt see be best girl fuck i cry

Stupid cat ruins the show.

Exactly. Nina was annoying, but she didn't ruin it. She wasn't in every fucking episode, she didn't detract from enjoyment of the glorious trainwreck and the machinations of Zero.

Dude, what the fuck Walmart.

I completely agree. Every other girl and the show itself was trash. Ayase belonged in a better show.

>There is literally no reason for Nina to exist.
Nina's the most important side character in the whole plot. Without her it would literally fall apart. You could get rid of Milly, Rolo, or Rivals without any problem, but Nina's the key player in the nuclear arms race and the cornerstone of the political narrative.

damn, only a year passed and nina looks like an old hag after school.

You can't have an arms race with one runner, user.

Raping tables makes you old user. Keep that in mind.

wait wut? what do you mean?

Haruhi

he doesnt fucking know
We dont make friends with table rapists.

now be a good boy and kill yourself

at least she was cute

Oh i can think of many.

Author could've just given that knowledge to Lloyd. That would've made more sense, and she wouldn't have needed to exist.

But then the comic relief mad scientist would have been responsible for 10 million deaths. Better to push it off on an actual mad scientist.

That guy in Shiki. You know the one.

This fucker from GC

This user gets it.

Nina is an interesting example of how people react to when a girl pursues STEM fields and tries to become popular through hard work and being intelligent. Her rivalry against Milly demonstrates a clashing of two polar opposite female ideals and sets up a great contrast to the rivalry of Suzaku and Lelouche. In each case you have someone who works within the system and tries to become an upstanding member of society and leave the society as an improvement of its current self (Suzaku, Milly), and another who tries to overthrow the system by whatever means they have available to them and change the rules of the game (Lelouche, Nina).

Nina is the destructive counter to Milly in the same way that Suzaku is the constructive counter to Lelouche. It's a fantastic dynamic which adds great thematic depth to Code Geass as a whole.

This fucking bitch.

there is

her name starts with a U and ends with a u.

t.salaryman oniichan

All she was needed for was that 1 fanservice scene where she humps desk corner while watching Euphemia's pictures.

the worst

see

Actually, she was raped by elevens, and that's why she acts the way she does.

tl;dr

Your waifu

user, I hate to break it to you, but not everything is a commentary on society. Geass is 99% crazy bullshit just because. Take your shitty "theories" to tumblr.

Lovepon Pon

The original #TRIGGERED

Every member of team 7 in Naruto.

Every tsundere ever

Yo fuck you, Taiga was top tier.

>Every member of team 7 in Naruto.
Yo fuck you. Kakashi and Naruto are cool guys and only get better as the series go on.

And yes, Nina was indeed the worst character to have ever existed. Fuck her.

Manami did nothing wrong.

>if I call something crazy bullshit it nullifies the validity of other people's well-justified commentary
That's not how it works user. You being too stupid to understand or too dense to notice something doesn't stop it existing.

>Nina was indeed the worst character to have ever existed.
Exactly. Any role she had, could've been filled by someone else.

Light yagami
Haruhi
Griffith

>Any role she had, could've been filled by someone else.
Yeah cause that totally wouldn't have looked like a ridiculous asspull if it was Milly or Rivalz who invented the nuke. If it was Lloyd that would have ruined his whole position as a cheeky philosophical banter-machine. If it was generic scientist #34 then that would have just been boring.