Protesting the flag by taking a knee is officially "played out" now

protesting the flag by taking a knee is officially "played out" now.

>jerry jones is BASED

>openly fights NFL against suspending his player who beat the shit out of his gf
>takes a knee is solidarity because his players had mean things said about them

Proof the NFL is virtue signaling for those sweet liberal bucks
When the players develop CTE, they can discuss mental disorders with their new liberal friends

Taking a knee BEFORE the anthem means what, exactly?

WTF
I thought Dallas cowboys we're based a day ago for not kneeling?!!¿!

i think its one of those vague 4d chess moves. or jones is a complete attention whore moron.

Some burger pls explain

Kek

>or jones is a complete attention whore moron.
Jerry Jones has always been an attention whore moron. I know Sup Forums likes to pretend it knows shit about sports whenever they become political, but anyone who has even casually watched football in the last 20 years knows there three things certain in life: death, taxes and Jerry Jones acting tabloid-tier retarded

THEY GOT JERRY SOME MORE THOTTIES SO HE WOULD DO IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That quote from Jerry Jones ordering the Cowboys to stand for the anthem was fake.

Stop believing everything you read online ffs

JERRY NOOOOOOOOO

they aren't protesting the flag they are protesting the police and showing their disrespect towards Trumpf and his rural supporters

guys im out this is just too many losses for me to handle. nobody likes us and i feel like i have no one to talk to other than some retards on a sumerian basket weaving board. i just wanted to make american great again but it turns out it was always great. go chargers!

Did any of Arizonas players take a knee?

yeah can't let this guy get the nuclear codes etc..

>amerikneels

It's a business owner protecting his best "workers" against some New York liberal who hates football

Go drink some maple syrup, bitch.

Wrong. The majority of blacks here don’t see themselves as Americans. American to a nigger means white people. Niggers even refer to white people as “Americans” in (from their perspective) a detagatory manner. Not that we consider it derogatory because that would be absurd. They see themselves as Africans.

These niggers don’t even know what they’re protesting but it has something to do with “injustice” caused by white people and not just cops killing armed and dangerous nigger thugs. That too but they just hate white people and they hate America and they hate the flag. They are a disgrace and if they don’t stand on their feet we should hang them from trees

Sup Forums WANT TO MURDER THIS?!?!?!?1

>be Amerishart
>kneel

This guy makes his money of slaves of course he needs to do this

Did people walk out after this liberal bullshit?

>>protesting the flag
>>the flag
>>flag

You don't understand current events at all do you?

The crowd said it best for all of America

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I stopped watching years ago.
It was getting way too cringe watching millionaires prance around after making a touchdown.
Sad.

and so it begins...

BASED TEXAS

Game is in AZ

Link to vid of booing?

Not going to look for it.
The other thread that has AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as the OP. You can't miss it.

BASED NEW MEXICO

isn't texas supposed to be the most american of all the states?

Ok here

Didn't that fucking guy say that if any of his players were caught kneeling during the anthem they'd be fired? Man, that was a quick turnaround.

Do you go to Church in the middle of Our Father and raise your fist to make a statement?

>b-but I didn't mean to disrespect the Church

The rule is gone for the 2017 season, regarding conduct for the national anthem, but I think their little technicality and orchestrated circus act is blowing up in their face.

Seriously London goodell? Was that the new market?

Dolphins could give the flag the finger, but no one would see it anyway.

Guys my life is in shambles and its all because of this Mongolian backgammon board. Drumpf is finished and I can't believe he gets two scoops.

>All these shitlibs flocking to football players that decide to bring politics into their fucking jobs (because that's what it is, their job, keep politics outta work)
>Good majority of sports fans are conservative, will stop watching/buying merch
>Libs won't care enough about football to watch in the conservative fans' places, won't buy the merch
>NFL takes a big hit.

How many times does this shit have to happen before people realize it. Keep politics out of your business. We've seen it with movies, we've seen it with video games. If you're making a PRODUCT, if you're building a brand, keep it neutral. Go make your politically charged movie/game/football league under a different banner if you must, don't poison your brand.

They kneel before the anthem tho and still stand for the flag

That doesn't even make sense. The whole kneel thing was to undermine the nation.

Just stop giving them your money. I don't even know why this sport is so popular. it's boring and full of black. find something else to waste your time and money on.

Can this please end the based texas meme. Its basically california or mexico at this point

There was basically no issue before last friday when trump talked about these guys kneeling. now they are all kneeling to show solidarity against trump. Since the owners need their cattle to make them money they are now showing solidarity with them.

Just that they intentionally stood for the anthem.

Kek Jerry Jones is a fucking genius.

the only people that go on their knees are whores and fags jerry must be a closet faggot

muh brave Jerrah

Never forget Dallas PD..........not even a year ago

They've totally forgotten that fans pay them to entertain us. Most fans wanting a day of fun after a hard weeks work. Instead these morons see us as a captive audience and think their presence is doing us some favor.

it's people in power over playing their hand. they're (((people))) too; they make mistakes. this is literally why trump got elected. the nut jobs that run this country over played everything.

>both parties BTFO
>Hollywood BTFO
>Soros BTFO
>Antifa BTFO
>Academia BTFO
>Anthropogenic Climate Change Shills BTFO
>Mexico BTFO (with assist from God)
>ISIS BTFO
>Globalists BTFO
>Hilldawg BTFOx2
and now
>Sportsball BTFO
Holy shit, not tired of winning yet

add another one to the list

So much winning I can't even keep track of it anymore. I don't even care how many Jews fuck their way into his holy bloodline at this point.

This was about "solidarity" with Kopernininicker's right to do it and against Trump's comments in the last few days while the whole kneeling during the anthem is definitely an "America was never great"esque spiel.

I demand that the NFL allow trans cheerleaders, coaches, players and staff. #QUEERLEADERS
I further demand that the NFL allow muslim women to cheer in hijabs. #WEAREALLEQUAL

there is no feminine penis? why?

Age hasn't slowed him in that either.

JUST cuck my shit up desu senpai

lol

Ah shit, the wrong folder

brokeback mountain sheepherders is new name for dallas

> no cock
fake and gay

Stereotypical unprincipled leftist scum. I like the way you retards are so ignorant of how the world works you think the president personally oversees every military mission

who cares about dead hajis though?