AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>paint walls with Trump's visage
>commies constantly kneeling in front of walls
>death squads cleanse entire country in one day

SO brave

Wow.... I can't believe it.. the liberals have won..

AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol

>wtf i love rich white people now
Good goyim, let your hate for your people flow through you

9/23/17 - Timeline
Phase 1 : Revealing what people truly stand for or kneel to

mfw

The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general (exception for coffins).

KEK

death of the nfl? surely. cucks going to watch cuckball.

God damn it is worse than I thought.

Lets get this fucking race war started I am ready.

Didn't THAT oldfag literally say today if you kneel you will no longer be a Dallas Cowboy?

Will Texans tolerate this or will Dallas Cowboy stadium be virtually empty all year?

wow i guess i will join the communists and niggers now mr. democrat. you were right all along.

>did it before the anthem played
>still get booed
I too laughed

yea ha ha

>Trump uses reverse psychology to make a bunch of athletes bow to the flag instead of just putting their hands over their heart
The man is too smart

Mmm yes that's the shit right there

lol Fuck Jerry and the Cowboys.

some of you are alright
don't go to NFL tomorrow

>could somebody tame that dotard with fire already?
That awkward moment when you get cucked by the NFL while catfighting the supreme leader on twitter.

When the bread and circus act destroys itself and soured boomers finally realize that the America they grew up in has been pulled away before their very eyes. This is good. This is the boomers and Gen X gamergate reality fracturing moment. Trump is playing the culture war like a savant. Bless him.

Rolling

Come join us on the Sup Forums discord sever

E8GU2Cd

IM IN DALLAS, WAS A FUCKING FAN, FUCK THEM! I EXPECTED THEM TO BE THE ONE FUCKING TEAM WHO WOULD NOT DO SHIT SHIT....... FUCK JUST MY TEAM SENPAI

for WHAT? mike brown?

fuck this country

Dallas KEKBOIS

You really shouldn't expect much from a guy who kept Romo on his team for so fucking long.

Gotta say...that some damn funny shit. Especially because it means nothing and no one will give even one flying fuck about niggers who resist arrest and get shot.
In the end, this drama is such a waste of time.
Enjoy getting your financial life destroyed by the equifax breach that no one seems to really care about. But hey, dem niggers and the fat boy in the White House sure are naming for dem fun dank memes. Right faggots

>Trump tweets something
>Think "Man, that was a stupid thing to do"
>Liberals trip over themselves to make a spectacle of themselves and reinforce whatever Trumps perspective was.

I honestly wonder if Trump is just lucky these people are retarded as all hell or if he plans for this shit. I reacted pretty much like OP did when I saw all these jackasses make a fool of themselves over a couple of tweets

meme warfare is real

Daily reminder that Blacks are the true Israelites

Cowboy's owner just kneeled? This is nuclear level accelerationism. Boomers across America are crying and building internal rage. Just wait until they break the news that all the pensions are bankrupt

First I saw this. I've watched mnf like clockwork for years. Too bad I'll never turn that shit on ever again. Fuck the NFL, they're never getting another dollar from me ever again.

DAS RITE

Hypocrisy is rewarded in the left's eyes.

Looks like a real South Park angle they would animate.

It was a compromise. They knelt as a team BEFORE the anthem and in return they all stood as a team for the anthem.

The black players get to make their statement about police brutality, the white owner gets to make a statement about how well he controls his niggers.

Owners worrying about losing money?
>Imagine that.

You white people really love worshipping that trump guy that you claim to hate. Fucking white people and their abominations

DASS RIIIITEE

Nigger they kneeled for the prayer not the anthem

>post yfw everybody in the whole stadium kneels

I've been a cowboys fan since I was old enough to remember. Not anymore. These fucks have lost a fan for good.

Reason number 6gorillion to hate Jerry Jones.
Tom Landry would have never accepted this.

did this prior to the national anthem but still stupid

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DALLAS FAGS
t.dallas fag

LMAO

nearly nobody even understands what this means
"the flag"
not apparel that has flag imagery on it

>the
>flag

how can we get the NFL to file for bankruptcy

Excuse me *chews hamburger* I think you're confused *wipes mouth with American flags* about what freedom means *salutes confederate flag*

>I honestly wonder if Trump is just lucky these people are retarded as all hell or if he plans for this shit
I used to as well, but it's played out well for him dozens of times already so I'm not convinced it's luck

wow

roll

>NFL committing suicide

It got too big for its own good

Sup Forumstards eternally BTFO!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAHAJAJAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

>Just wait until they break the news that all the pensions are bankrupt
hahaha yeah this is awesome

Turns out there are (((people))) more powerful than he is

>Kneels for 5 seconds before the anthem
>whole crowd boos them
>stand up for anthem

This makes my blood boil

see
retarded fuck

lol wtf

NIGGER BALL

Well now we know who is being controlled by the Jews.

WOAH DUDE YOU'RE LIKE SO FAR ABOVE US INTELLECTUALLY I CANT EVEN FATHOM YOURE LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS

didn't this guy JUST say that he would fire anyone who kneels, be they players, coaches, or managers?

>lowering yourself as a form of protest

he doesn't have to plan anything. he's just a normal patriotic american who acts on normal american instincts.

its true. lbj knows da deal.

Dallas Cowboy "fans" are the biggest group of faggots on the planet. They have likely already found a way to override all of their patriotic feelings and justify why it's now a great idea to kneel because they need to validate the actions of the team.

The liberals didnt win. Theyre falling into a trap. The fans are pissed. Sunday night football is down 11%, fox nfl is down 16%

Yes, but when the CIA threatens your entire family, you tend to change your mind. And want to live.

That loser moment when you post your harebrained copypasta on every thread

YEah fucking right

America is not a monarchy, why are they kneeling? The spirit of America is to stand on your own 2 feet, tall and proud.

Being white why should I care if a nigger dies?

I feel cucked...
Did I get cucked?
Did that old ass Jerry Jones cuck us all?

>This is the boomers and Gen X gamergate
Exactly my thoughts, the extent of the corruption is in full view, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
This is impossible to ignore

>Trump: "Hey Jerry, you want to help me fuck the NFL?"
>Jones: "Shit yeah I do, say the word, partner!"

American't sports are the most stupid thing on the air

Its time the nfl went away anyway.

They are doomed

kek get fucked. your little cloth gets the respect it deserves.

Benedict Arnolds.

>fractal chef
He is playing his limp dick shooting blanks.

>muh dank dank dank memes
Your mom and dad won't be able to get you all those Xbox one games this holiday season bitch boi

#TRANSLEADERSNFL
#QUEERLEADERSNFL

WHY DOES THE TRANSPHOBIC NFL NOT HAVE ANY TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS?

Anyone have a clip of this? I wanna see the sportsball dindus get booed

>thinking Texas wasn't the biggest cuck state of all
It's two election cycles or less from going blue. Top lel, cuckservatives. Hope you like the taste of mud cock.

Until someone explained that this would be good for him to help fuck over the NFL

Cucklevel13%nigpop

This shit will not be tolerated in TX. They are going to lose a shitload of fans.

Kek no they haven't, Trump has effectively aligned his opponents with rich white billionaires. Both are being drawn into an uneasy alliance that will leave both of them with less than before

watch trump literally btfo the NFL and have vince mcmahon bring the XFL back

MUH BASED TEXAS LMAOOOOO

Digits of 117 on 10th anniversary. What did they mean by this?