What made boomers go from being hippies to conservatives?

What made boomers go from being hippies to conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR8aFDosQBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslim immigration and same-sex marriage

They're the ultimate hedonists. Social hedonists in youth and economic hedonists in age. I hate boomers.

>Hey pol, explain what stoichiometry is. Thanks. Oh, I won't be here to read your response. I've got to go start another one-line one-post, demanding that you explain to me how Steve McQueen died, then one asking if you've ever seen a UFO, then another one demanding to know what the Austro-Hungarian Enpire was. And newfags are going to give lots of replies to all of them.

hippies were always the vocal minority

Nothing, most of them aren't. They're liberals who've betrayed their race and nation because it wasn't convenient for them to stick their neck on the line

Boomers aren't conservative.

They're not conservative,they're just cucks.

Yes they are, millennials are the hippy liberals

Getting free shit when they were young and then being asked to pay it back when they are old.

They didn't actually become conservatives, some of them just call themselves that.

They are the epitome of the seven deadly sins.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR8aFDosQBQ

george carlin knows all.

Growing up. The ones that didn't are those dirty old homeless bums you see at train-stations.

My boomer family are all still hippies.
But they are all self-made travelers.

The idea they were all hippies is a crock of shit, the abortion laws consolidated most of the Christians into the Republican Party and a lot of the people against the civil rights movement are still alive and raised kids through it.

growing up and paying taxes
same will happen to modern day liberal young adults
The white ones, of course.
Hence why they are trying to steer the white demographic into a voting irrelevancy

Age.

Sounds like your family preps the bull on a daily basis

Overton window shifted.

>What made boomers go from being hippies to conservatives?
Taxes

Literal hippies are more tolerable than the average millennial leftist, to be quite frank with you.

They work in government, skilled trades, and restore historical buildings in Europe. My family is pretty fucking cool, I'm a lucky person

Unending greed

They all woke up one day with sore jaws from cocksucking and realized Paul Goodman was wrong and Daniel Bell was right.

Boomers still are libs

gotta keep a lock on that pussy somehow and remaining a hippy sure as shit aint the way

>They work in government
>My family is pretty fucking cool
I sure hope you don't actually believe this

>hippies to conservatives?
Those two things used to be very similar. Hippies (west coast at least) were about being left alone to do as they pleased. In other words, small government with limited power. East coast hippies thought it was about commanding everyone else to live like them and completely ruined the movement. When I say fuck hippie swine (and I do... a lot) I mean modern hippies. Old school hippies could use a shower but otherwise they were cool, let them be and they'd do the same for you. In other words again, conservatives.

They grew up.

They're still hippies you mindless dumb retard fucking fucks, it's just that the left shifted further left to the extent that men frequent the little girls restroom and there's like 56 different "genders" so now the old left is fucking considered conservative now.

Think MCFLY think

Greed for the most part.

(1) Not all boomers were hippies, even for most who thought of themselves as hippies it was just a fashion trend, and it's normal for people to become more conservative with age.

(2) Boomers aren't really any more conservative than any other generation. Again, people tend to become more conservative with age,