Canada actually does something uncucked for once

Canada actually does something uncucked for once.

twitter.com/xychelsea/status/912335895344402432

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/30/bradley-manning-wikileaks-revelations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>female
Lmao leaf are fucking retarded

so what did she do

female (male)

wtf i love leafs now

"She" leaked government documents

Maybe he shouldn't have committed treason against the United States, he's getting the Benedict Arnold treatment, despised on both sides

>commit treason
>confused when country says you committed treason

dat's right faggot, stay out

if only ISIS would tweet gay little emojis with their next execution video

What exactly did he leak? I know Bradley did leak footage of Americans bombing muslims while making jokes, but what else?

This is kind of funny.
Canada uses this "similar to" standard for determining who to allow it. This is why DUI fags are banned.

They also do not recognize pardons or forgiven sentences. So "suspended sentence" dui = banned from Canada and "suspended /deferred judgement" dui = French fries and gravy train.

So if Bradley mannings crime was most comparable to treason as defined by Canada, and since Canada does not recognize pardons or reductions of sentence (only vacating of the actual judgement) then according to Canada Bradley manning is a treasonous pig.

It's just numerous because this usually only applies to people who party while driving

Came here to post this. I would love to get Manning's squad members stories really. Too bad we don't hear what they think about the whole situation.

>commits treason
>triggered when country denies you entry and says you committed treason

>Not taking in women with your high male to female ratio.

>Sex: Female
nah still cucked

>be tranny
>commit treason in US
>other Five Eyes countries can't take you for your treason
>other NATO countries can't take you for your treason
>Russia won't take you for your degeneracy

You mean she leafed

Has Canada actually reached peak faggot?

APOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MEN. YOU FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMYN. YOU FUCKING TRIGGERED HER AND NOW THE FACIST NAZI CAPITALISTS OF CANADA WONT LET HER IN FOR FIGHTING THE EVIL CAPITALISTIC IMPERIALIST UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKA. APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing with you life, user?

They have stories from when he was in basic training. Apparently he was a massive faggot and drama queen in basic. Literally would give up and buddy fuck everyone if it meant a few moments of respite for him. He would also pay like $20 each for smuggled candy bars. By all accounts a shit excuse for person.

I work for a non profit working to help LGBTQIAP+ immigrants, refugees, and PoC find employment and volunteer opportunities in typically white male dominated fields, such as construction and (tw: cops) law enforcement. What about you, you fucking kraut nazi?

>help LGBTQIAP+ immigrants, refugees, and PoC find employment and volunteer opportunities
>help find a place to volunteer
>volunteer
>even the Salvation Army is fed up with the SJW and BLM bullshit

Fuck you, Nazi. It's blatant racism, islamaphobia, homophobia, transphobia, queer phobia, colonialism, and such form ppl like you causes all of the issues in our fucking capitalist society. Fucking educate yourself on LGBTQIAP+, Marxist, Maoist, and PoC issues. Nazi.

You literally paid for his transition while in jail. To make things worse, you pardoned him. Dopey cunt.

Did you really think our government would let in white people ? Doesn't matter if your mentally ill shitskins only eh

I'm so sick of emoji vomit, is that garbage supposed to mean something intelligible?

SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO RECIEVE THE NEEDED MEDICAL CARE SHE (OR THEY, IM NOT SURE WHAT THE PREFERENCE IS IN TERMS OF PRONOUNS) NEEDS! IF IT WERENT FOR OUR EVIL CAPTIALIST SOCIETY, SHE"D GET THE RESOURECS NECESSARY. FUCKIN EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Lol

>Female
How polite.

>female
AHAHAHA

she should run over the quebec border as a refugee instead

Epic troll, pede.

This man's overuse of emojis makes me want to strangle his scrawny neck every time someone posts his retardation.

Bradley Manning is proof of why we need to physically remove all trannies from existence.

FCUKING EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RACIST MUSOGISTIC HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMAPHOBIC QUEER PHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC IMPERIAL CAPITALIST JINGONSITC NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS CHELSEA AND SHES A POWERFUL TRANS WOMAN. SHES STRONGER THAN YOU!!!!! FUCKIN WHITEY

Nice posts. Very nice

Documents that included names of civilians in middle eastern countries that helped the US. Those people were killed by Taliban, but those dead brown people don't matter since a whiney faggot outed them.

for one, trying too hard

As long as you promise to leave me for last, I'll help you out on that.

yup,

dont want you here.

enjoy your permanent vacation in le 50%

we are 79% white and being a tranny is not boosting that number. fuck off forever, idiot

tried to enter canada too soon after being a felon the same would happen to anyone else

Nobody who has a felony type criminal record is allowed into Canada. Same goes for the USA.

Lots of people with DUI can't visit either.

Also, Canada and the US SHARE criminal databases. Get record sealed in USA? Still open in Canada and vice vsrsa.

EDUCATE YOURSELF NAZI FUCK> I CANT WAIT UNTIL MULTICULTURALISM TAKES OVER THE USA. THEN AL U FUCKS WILL BE UNEMPLOYED AND REPLACED BY BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AND PROUD QUEER POC

Canadians are pretty strict about their borders actually.

If you commit a felony you're not getting in. Ask any rap artist

Oy vey, turn against Manning you goys, just ignore all documents and let's focus on the tranny shit

You people are so gullible.

Trudeau will overturn the decision.

cry more faggot your freak will not be able to live anywhere

>government serves the people
>he/she/it tries to show the people the bad things the government has done
>gets branded a traitor for doing the right thing
Really activates your almonds

FUCK YOU NAZI!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE REASON MILLIOSN OF TRANS AND QUEER POC HAVE BEEN MURDERED! FUCK YOU!

Can't.

Manning can apply for a waiver however.

You all should be much more sympathetic to manning. He leaked a ton of incriminating material on the military and their cover-ups in the middle east. He then got mind fucked to a massive degree and has been brainwashed and destroyed mentally.

Everyone that hasn't seen it should look at mannings account of some of the shady shit that was going on where he was held last year after the suicide attempt. Bizarre stuff.

it's easier to go from anywhere to canada with certain felony records i.e. felony possession. weed gets you a slightly harder look-over, nbd

he has no legal grounds to do so

Millions. And billions.

Is there a site that gives odds on it offing itself?

I think less than 3 years

Good job for using her REQUIRED gender pronouns!!!!

8/10 for effort user

its almost believable

They don't want her to make a run for it. to the left, leaving the country would be seen as a dereliction of duty.

when you commit treason in any NATO country you're going to get seriously shit on because if you get into my NATO country, we're going to have to deal with the fallout from you trying to re-enter your country. why would we want to do that? we wouldn't. fuck you. fuck off. you cut your dick off now live with it in the vast capitalist hellhole you call America and stop fucking with Canadians who think you're just as fucking weird as your fellow Americans do, you stupid retarded OCD autistic imaginary-woman

>sex
>female
Nope. Still cucked.
Even the faggots claim that sex is biological and that gender is how you feel that day

FUCK U NONE OF U NAZI FUCKS TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY FUCK ALL OF YOU WHEN QUEER POC TAKE OVER YALL FOLKS ARE GONNA BE YOLK'D

>Canada actually does something uncucked for once.

Kys retard, it was the wrong decision. We should've accepted Manning. For too long Canada has been nothing but a subservient lapdog for the US, never going against it's wishes. It's time we assert our power by saying no to those who think control us...

Cucked Australia can remain a lapdog for as long as it wishes though, keep calling yourself America's "best ally" when the Americans themselves only consider Israel to be their "best ally", ya pathetic cucks...

DONT USE THAT FUCKING WORD YOU SHIT FACE NAZI FUCK

Sweets, it doesn't work well when you start a troll rant from the position of going full retard. Trolling on Sup Forums is a much more nuanced form than what you're doing.

Also, your mother sucks donkey balls in hell. She's really good at it

Toodles,

Satan's donkey

>Borders are evil. Hey Canada you should let her in.

xD

I thought we were less percent white than US desu but if some guy on pol says 79 I'm sticking with that

FUCK U. YOURE A QUEER TRAITOR SIDING WITH THESE NAZI FUCKS!!!!!!!

BILLIONS AND MILLIONS

And he should damned well give her a check for $10m as well

QUICK CHELSEA, SAY YOU'RE A ?GENDERFLUID CHINESE-NEGRO MUSLIM AND SAY YOU'RE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. THEN COLLECT YOUR 10 MILLION.

i literally had no idea who this literal who was until this thread

>he doesnt know that faggot was mkultra'd

We are much whiter than the US. Our white people are legitemately 100% white. American so called "whites" have a big portion of Spics included there, so yes all the Mexicans in the US are considered white like any Scandinavian.

STOP MAKING JOKES THATS SOMEONES REALTY FUFCK YOU

How long until this degenerate joins the other 40% of trannies?

DONT SAY THAT WORD!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES NOT A DEGENERATE YOU NAZI FUCK. YOU STRIAGHT WHITE MEN ARE GOING AWAY! GET WITH THE TIMES

Got raped by MK Ultra in an extremely public fashion.

cool just by me existing they will die? sweet what happens when i have 5 white children

breathe

Go take your crazy meds, stop drinking then come back in a couple of months when you're sober and not in a bipolar manic state. You'll do just fine here

DONT SAY THAT FUCKING WORD U NAZI WHITE MALE FUKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKIN HATE DEALIN WITH YOU WHITE MALES YOURE ALL THE SAME. IM A TRANS GENDER FLUID JEW WITH ASPERGERS AND ALL YALL ARE FUCKING HORRID WHWEN IM TRYIGN TO STOCK SHELVES

Data embarrassing America, undermining America, and endangering Americans stationed abroad. Here's a rundown:
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/30/bradley-manning-wikileaks-revelations

While some of the data is bad, it's more the fact he stole and leaked it at all. He wasn't even some Snowden dork doing it for some transparency cause but just to be an attention whore. Basically, he fagged out constantly in the nihilist solipsistic way of these freak shows, until he finally hit the summit of faggotry by throwing his country and fellow soldiers to the wolves.

tl;dr he behaved exactly like someone who would demand taxpayers turn him into a woman in jail.

YOU WONT BECAUSE THEY"LL BE TAKEN FROM YOU AND GIVEN TO BEAUTIFUL QUEER POC HOUSE STO BE EDUCATED IN QUEER MARXIST THEORY AND MMADE BEAUTIFULLY TRANS

>she
uehueheuheuheueh

Other then when Trudette lets hordes of dumb shit skins in at once. Canada has pretty good border security, we don't let criminals in or out.

>wtf why does everyone keep saying i committed treason this is stupid and transmisogynist *spam of 20 emojis like a completely normal sane person*

IM LITERALLY SCREAMING AT MY COMPUTE RN BECAUSE OF U NAZI FUCKS NOT USING HER PRONOUNS> FUCK ALL YALL.

THAT'S DISGUSTING! PUT A FUCKIN TRIGGER WARNIGN ON THAT

i will breathe as soon as these retards are executed because until then they are going to keep trying to come north on refugee visas because they think we're sweden when we're more conservative about our immigration policies than the US

JUST U WAIT YOU CANAZI FUCK!!!!! SOON THE ONLY WHITE WILL BE THE SNOW AND MAYO!

nope.jpg

FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!

Fucking disgusting. This aggregious act of censorship and transphobia is going to HAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING RETARDED TRANNY KILL YOURSELF

DONT SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!!!!!