World Trigger 147 Spoiler Thread

So the spoiler just arrived. Seems like Jin is talking about the tamakoma neighbour ingeneer.
The chapter ends with a confrontation with the higher ups. Pics to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/438529092.html
twitter.com/W_Trigger_Game/status/743461797420634112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kido is serious.

And Hyuse is eating, as usual.

Also this is some promo picture made by the anime team in the animedia magazine.
If someone wants to translate.
Konami is fucking gorgeous.

Didn't recognise konami

A big part of the chapter is about Hyus joining them.
Konami thinks it's dangerous.
Chika says : it's up to osamu (or something alike).

>That Kuma

My dick. Still waiting for more het WT doujins.

>Still waiting for more Kuma

Corrected that for you.

Hm, talk chapter. Could be interesting.

I like Hyuses eating style.
Seems stupid as fuck but like it could still work.

I guess the spoilers about the Tamakoma engineers were true.

What a boring chapter. The manga is going downhill very fast.

WT reddit need to stop linking our threads on their shitty reddit.

Let me guess, they also link the pastebins every time?
And this is the reason why reddit needs to die.

Full spoilers are up anyway.

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/438529092.html

Looks like the various guesses were right, Hughes will be using a trion body without horns.

Has he eaten anything besides noodles?

Any hints of role/weapon?

The action just ended.

I came out of surgery today so I can't concentrate. I have no idea what that Kanji to the left of 35 is but the rest of the title says Summer's Natural Scenery.
The Sunflower's text I believe says "Popular Anime"
All the orange text are the character's names.
The Red text
>1) Sea
>2)Surfing
>3)Board On(?)
The Stuff in the Lower Right is "World Trigger" big surprise.
And while I'm probably making this all up all the text in the lower left is describing why Katori is best girl.

>I came out of surgery today

Hope it wasn't anything serious and you'll get well soon user.

>Not one but TWO Neighbors with Mikumo

Fucking Tamakoma race traitors.

Thanks, I should be recovered in a few weeks.
It's basically all TMI but I love sharing the horrors of the human body so basically basically
Blog Time:I had a bunch of large Kidney Stones trapped in my bladder and they needed to be removed or I'd never be able exert myself more than sitting in a chair or I'd bleed. These were mostly likely formed because last year I had urethral strictures that was blocking anything larger than a period at the end of your sentence to get through. So any Kidney stones larger than that just got trapped in my bladder. The strictures got taken care of by cutting out the strictures and replacing it with my cheek tissue for a new urethra. But still those stones were trapped and we didn't realize they were their until the blood came. Isn't biology fun?!

user...

He's eating a slice of meat there, user

>Isn't biology fun?

sometimes i wonder how we even live.
Anyway get well soon, and i hope you won't get shit like that ever again.

Is there a Sup Forums x Reddit enmity? I can't see that as a problem.

Hyuse
>If you you dare hurt my master then I will sink the ship.

Damn man loyal to the end.

There are more pics that I haven't seen being posted here

You know what i mean.

>Border let a Canadian join
The organization really went downhill

NEIGHBORED

no one care the manga

More pic please

Is no one going to post the pastebin?

Every single user saw this coming.

Go and search it in the archives. Really not that hard.

Yotaro's snacks. Whatever those fish shaped pastries are.

>Every single user saw this coming.
That Konami is the best?

>No matter how strong the support is...
>It's all over if the Ace is defeated.
>I will become the second ace.
>This way, we will be able to defeat any opponent no matter who it is.

Top kek, hyus.

>How will we be able to fool the people close to us?
>It's quite noticeable for a foreigner to join a unit...

Neighbour caucasian confirmed.

>He's scouting for agents outside the prefecture right now.

A soon-to-be future influx of new characters ?
How many people are looking for new trigger user ?

I sense a future T-3 team with Natsume as sniper.

Katagiri Squad, the rest of Kusakabe Squad, and now Michael Cronin

Hyuse
>If you dare hurt my master then I will sink the ship.

Sasuga Hyus.
Osamu just isn't going to have anything handed to him, huh.

Pretty cool chapter overall.

The higher ups confrontation is going to be interesting.

Hnnnnnnnnng

Hyuse sounds like he wants to bring a lot of fun to the team.

At least this will end the stupid idea that Hyuse will be an operator

Kuma getting the futa dick hentai is so much better though. And there's more of it.

Good for you, go back to the hunter x hunter threads where you've been repeating that.

Yep, especially since Hyuse seems to be retaining his right to stab them in the back later down the line

He just wants everyone to have a good old time.
Equality to all and that shit.

My guess is that he's helping them with the hopes they take down the factions of Afto which are hostile towards other nations, and leave peaceful ones, like his master, so they can have an alliance / peace treaty. Otherwise, I don't know why Jin would let this happen.

>Otherwise, I don't know why Jin would let this happen.
He could be putting Osamu and Chika's lives at risk again for the greater good. And this path wasn't his first choice, but it's the one Osamu asked him for.

>I'm the ace now

Chill out Miwa

Jesus, no
We have enough including the ones that are yet to be revealed. Maybe down the line if things get stale but the characters we do have need more panel time

True, Osamu pushed for this, however if I recall Jin didn't seem to surprised by the request. Also, I was talking about the overall situation between nations, but I think you were talking about T-2 specifically, so should have clarified.

I'm this user from a few threads ago and whoa i'm blown away by this manga. The entire invasion arc was insane, it's crazy how he managed so many characters and gave them something relevant to do.

How is she so fucking sexual

>Konami finally has someone to bully

Jin also said to Hyuse that it was better for him to stay on earth (when he captured him).
It's pretty certain that he foresaw all of this.
Doesn't mean though that Border will let Hyuse join them without getting something substantial in return.

Having like 20 teaming against Lamvalein made that easier

But yeah its a great arc

You're right. The real main character is already being neglected enough

Is that mysterious Canadian the same mysterious Canadian from chapter one?

They're Neiggha lovers

There are four main factions, and I'm pretty sure all of them are 'hostile' towards other nations. Hyuse's first loyalty is to his master, and his fight is with Hyrein. Border plans to go to Aftokrator anyways to recover it's agents. There's enough mutual interest there for Hyuse to help Border until he can hitch a ride back to Aftokrator. At which point the distraction of Hyuse confronting Hyrein would be of benefit to Border's mission, if for no other reason than stalling Hyrein for a bit.

Basically, as long as Hyuse doesn't turn against them until after he's confronted Hyrein, Border can make use of him.

Screw you,user. Don't bring that shipping nonsense that killed the Soma threads, along with the horrifically boring arc, here.

>Chill out Miwa
Just wait for the reveal that Miwa's parents were killed by Canadians. Hyuse won't win no matter what

made for breeding

CAANAADAAAAAAA

He's probably that long haired dude

THE HOLY 7s QUADS CONFIRM
And I originally thought that was the Fuyushima guy, but the on in that pic has lighter and longer hair plus no reason for him to be at tamakoma

Miwa, Ninomiya, and Kako are all getting voice support. I'm hoping they get Sugita for when they add in Kage.

Also 5-Star Yoneya just got a stylish new super move animation
twitter.com/W_Trigger_Game/status/743461797420634112

I wonder when we'll see the rest of this group.

Just wait, you'll get people going on about Hyuse being an Ace Operator or him taking a debilitating attack and being forced into being their Operator.

I'm guessing only the people whose faces we can see are important and we already have seen them all.
Right to left:
Jin
Michael Cronin (assumption)
Konami
Rindo
Shinoda

expect raws later?

There should also be Mr. Mogami in there somewhere. Maybe Kido too?

Is Yuma's father still with Border at this time?

Wasn't Mogami already gone by the time the First invasion happened?

Well, this chapter answers the question of who the guy on the left is. I wonder when we'll learn more about the girl on the right. Is she another engineer? Or Tamakoma's operator before Shiori? Or perhaps both?

While we're at it, IIRC, Shiori said there were 10 members of Tamakoma before Osamu, Yuma, and Chika joined.

Rindou
Jin
Konami
Reiji
Karasuma
Shiori
Yotaro
Michael Cronin
Unknown girl

That's 9. Is Raijinmaru the 10th, or do they have someone else stashed away somewhere?

>Not counting based dog

Every branch needs a mascot that counts.

Raijinmaru is probably the tenth

Yes, Mogami died pre invasion

I wonder if we will ever know what happened to him.

He became the Fujin

I am interested in the events leading to that.

Next chapteris ace attorney hype. Even though there are no battles the author still manages to hype it

Yuuma is half not-Neighbor at LEAST, assuming his mom's an alien.

I'm surprised he is actually going the ace attorney route with this. I hope Miwa is the prosecuting attorney.

I have to imagine part of this deal is Hyuse giving up Lampyris, at least temporarily, for Border to study. The triggers that the last away mission brought looked a lot more like standard Border triggers, so they'd probably be able to have a field day with Lampyris given it's uniqueness.

I think that being from the obter side is more important than his genes. Even if his mother is human he grow updates in the neighbourhood, he doesn't participate of meeden culture

Lapyris is already in the hands of border, with the tomakoma branch

They might offer to hand it over to HQ as a bargaining chip. It's just sitting around at Tamakoma. I'm sure HQ R&D would love to get their hands on it.

>"World Trigger" big surprise.

I wonder what that could be

Tamakoma having it is different that giving Kido full custody. Just like when Jin gave up exclusive rights on fujin.

I'm pretty sure that's just user's comment. The katakana literally just says world trigger and everything else seems too small to make out.

I think Osamu's lust for power has gone a little too far.

It's an anime magazine, so it is either an OVA or the return of the anime