UF files criminal complaints against nine football players

gainesville.com/news/20170925/uf-files-criminal-complaints-against-nine-football-players

>Suspended players face possible charges stemming from misuse of credit cards.

>Nine suspended University of Florida football players likely face third-degree felony charges after sworn complaints were filed against them Monday by the University of Florida Police Department, stemming from its investigation into credit card fraud.

>True freshman offensive tackle Kadeem Telfort is facing 30 possible felony charges, while defensive end Jordan Smith is facing five.

>The seven other players — wide receiver Antonio Callaway, running back Jordan Scarlett, defensive end Keivonnis Davis, linebacker James Houston, wide receiver Rick Wells, linebacker Ventrell Miller and defensive tackle Richerd Desir-Jones — are all facing two possible third-degree felony charges.

>The criminal complaints allege that all nine players committed fraud under $20,000 and used another person’s credit card without consent.

>Smith and Telfort are accused of making fraudulent charges to multiple stolen credit card numbers.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is clearly the schools fault. By giving them credit cards they introduced them to technology far too advanced for them to fully understand.

Look at all these fine future astronauts, surgeons and engineers.

>yfw this got an A-

>facing 30 possible felony charges
Sounds like these guys are ready for the NFL

niggers.

Explain

>middle aged white republican "men" worship these guys

Niggers

The irony is that the real story of Rosa parks could be written as an interesting case study in manufactured outrage/premeditated court cases. (The same thing as the anti faggot bakery scandal) But despite niggers having so little history to cling to, they only know the elementary school version of the civil Rights movement, even at the fucking college level.

The fun fact is that Rosa Parks was just another plant by the Civil Rights movement and that there were at least a few other cases of people doing this before to stir up things. Sure, she made a difference, but it wasn't her being a lone hero or anything. She was just a pawn of the movement.

I heard the incident really happen (before Rosa parks), SPLC or SNIC or some shit caught wind of it, and they basically did a reenactment, using Rosa Parks who was not the original women, but who was chosen because she was seen as being better looking (i think she was mixed).

I can understand using her because she was mixed, but better looking? Rosa Parks was a fucking troll-dog, even by afro-nigger standards

The original was an unwed underage pregnant full blooded dindu.

It would be like trying to use that fat nigger girl who ruined the prosecutions case in the trayboon murder trial as your poster child for racial equality

The lady in the original incident had a child with her, out of wedlock. The northern Jews running the show for the civil rights movement thought this would make her less sympathetic to both other negroes but especially to the white masses they were trying to win over.

Dude it's just something I heard and I'm regurgitating now. Pretty sure I heard it on PBS as well, take that for what you will.

College basketball and football players get to take full on sham courses to make sure that they remain eligible for their athletic scholarships. A decent percentage of them are functionally illiterate and can't do math at even a middle school level.

Thugball

Look at that Clay Davis-looking motherfucker in the low right corner.
>sheeeiiit

Her being a lone hero wasn't the point of her intended messege dumbass. She was never forced.

>be nigger
>get lucky enough to have rare opportunity to get to play football and have all your needs taken care of
>be told that if you don't fuck it up, you could go pro and make millions quickly, allowing you to retire at a young age and take care of yourself and your family forever afterward
>end up using stolen credit cards and tossing it all in the shitter
>"I DINDU NUFFINS!!!"

Lol @ nigs, every one of them are retarded.

She was a subhuman niggerbeast and shouldn't have even been allowed on a bus with human beings to begin with, you filthy nigger apologist

Fuck off, you inbred embarrassment.

I bet there is more to this than it looks. Booster conspiracy?

Good, sports are degenerate bread and circuses anyway

>usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
>usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

Guess the old joke is true.
What do you call a black man in a suit?
> the defendant

Why is the board suddenly interested in nigger ball so much

#KneelForTheNineNiggas

Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, & Nigger. Any Questions ?

Don't forget they also get to rape unlimited amounts of white girls during their football careers all sanctioned by the (((university athletic department)))

Yay college sports.

'Niggas got 2 get payed'

Is #4 pinching a loaf?

I have a family member that can barely spell, can not do math outside if drug deals and lacks any knowledge beyond sports statistics. Has a bachelor's degree because he played football. Pill head and child molester. Golden boy of the family.

How many nignogs does it take to screw in a light bulbs ? How should you know , the light is out .

dey dindu nuffi n dey awas givin da credit card da coach sed he could use it for food n shiet

>be nigger-american
>go to prison

I bet they all do really well in their classes.

There goes our starting line. Ohh well there's always more where they came from.

sheeeit

CHECKED

You should invite your whole family over for Thanksgiving, leave loaded guns out and don't buy enough KFC for everyone if you know what I mean

You people are why walmart employees have masters degrees, fucking die.

#blackcreditcardsmatter

hear here
refusing to sing the anthem should mean mandatory 50 years hard labour

Why they all black? Fucking raciss pig mothafuckas.