IS this faggot the most disrespected president ever?

Why can't he get anybody to treat him seriously?

He keeps talking shit rather than actually doing anything, which in turn makes us look like fucking morons. He's even defending Israel public enemy #1, I'm almost done with his bullshit

I kinda wanna put my cock in his holster

Yet NFL niggers are kneeling before him. Really makes you think.

Oh look, another leftist slide thread.

probably
although this one is kinda endearing

Das right, memefuel aquired
It may be but we also need to remember his ship is sinking quite fast, good time to start searching for another 'our guy' to get into office. It'd be much better if Pence took over

lol

Because he's a cringeworthy cuck.

Let's face it. He colluded with Russia, intimidated the fucking FBI director for fuck's sake, and is dividing America further apart each day with his racist and sexist policies.

As the ones who got him into power, I propose that we of Sup Forums do all we can to get him impeached. We need to use our meme magic and weaponized autism to help Mueller indict this authoritarian cheeto.

>"he gayv sum monies fo dem progims. he a good boy . he dindu nuffin"~ sum black bitch
is that the company any of his actual supporters want. they could only pretend for so long. the quiet rage building to a eventual hemorrhoid that will be mailed to trump with a bill for back pay child support

Fpbp

Insecurity, big mouth, no intelligence. His entire life he's been trying to get elite douchebags (especially in New York) to treat him like one of their own, but they all think he's a retard.

>he let them make a troll of him?
Is this legal if he isn't getting money from it?

Just popping in to thank the shills for confining themselves to one thread.

Sage, etc.

Cause he's a fucking wrestler persona, that's what he has always been known for. Kek

Neo-Marxists underestimate Trump at their own peril. If they haven't figured that out by now then they deserve to be obliterated in 2018 & 2020.

He throws tantrums on Twitter about how the media are mean to him while continuously backpedaling on most of his promises. He's literally the god of special snowflakes.

>Drumpfkins finally realizing that Hillary was the better choice

We warned you.

>implying that Trump and the GOP won't destroy themselves first

>If they haven't figured that out by now then they deserve to be obliterated in 2018 & 2020
Your delusion is delicious

Trump is the first right-wing American leader in history to get the entire political left to kneel before him.

Looks who's talking.

He literally did nothing wrong yet except get two whole (2) scoops

Maybe it's because he lies all day long, lashes out at the slightest criticism, speaks more harshly about NFL players protesting peacefully than he does against neo-Nazis, thinks climate change is a hoax, pushed the bullshit conspiracy that Obama wasn't born in the US, complained about Obama golfing yet golfs way more than he did in the same period of time so far, strains relations with our allies, tweets all day like a highschool girl on her period, and is just all around a giant cunt in general?

All fuckin shills. SAGE and report. Hope that one penny from shareblue was worth your time faggots.

Reality is the direct opposite of everything that you believe.

Pull your head out of Trump's asshole for five minutes, breathe in some oxygen, and then get back to me on what reality is like again.

no war. you have to prove you're ready to airstrike someone to gain a burger's respect.

None of the points that dude made are refutable

>Waaah! People have different opinions than me!
What a fucking cry baby

Why do you think Trump keeps prodding the norks? He is provoking them into making a first strike so we can obliterate them without the Chinese intervening.

better to be feared than respected

again. he's being a pussy and should do it anyways. please senpai ching chong let me bomb the norks... i'll be gentle, senpai... pure cuckery.

in historical context it was Lincoln
>American education

Loser NEET sons gaslit their under-educated blue collar families and elected an actual fucking retard into office. what a meme.

This.
>le shill maymay
Lel, is that all you got?

Sharia Blue, Chapter 56 "How to survive when exposed as a shill", Line 13

I agree but...
>As the ones who got him into power
Come on, you are greatly over estimating the influence of Sup Forums.

`

No, you are you communist scum and you're not even president.

wtf do you care portugal the man? Your nation has been dying since the 17th century and you're still buried in debt. You have elected the worst leaders in history and have shit judgement. You are completely insignificant on the global stage despite having a history of power and influence. No one cares about your opinion.

The most disrespectful to deserving trash, yes. And that's why decent people love him so much.

You care enough to reply, faggot. Stop filling our board with your trash. You've gotten your 2 cents, now get out.

Wasn't there a thread not too long ago about how the OP was baffled anyone could take Justin Trudeau seriously because he swore in a speech or something? Haven't been on Sup Forums in a few days, but I'm willing to bet when the President called that guy a son of a bitch in Alabama Sup Forums didn't say a word

no, really, we forget you guys even exist.

this desu

No, no,no, I'm honestly curious to hear you attempt to defend trump. I mean, he's basically turned on every voter base that wanted him and most americans didn't want him to begin with.

The education system is full of scum and they churn out retards who think gommunism is a good idea

SAGE IN OPTIONS OR SIMPLY DON'T POST YOU DUMB FUCKERS
bait thread, by the way

Real mature