The US military is full of conservative white me-

>The US military is full of conservative white me-

Not so fast, Sup Forums. Never forget that the workers of the world include soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/
twitter.com/punkproletarian/status/814979772027547648/photo/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will you finally take the collectivism pill, Sup Forums?

That dumb kike's about to get shipped to Korea and experience the glory of communism first hand

>being this mad that you couldn't get into an academy

Kick him out of the military simple

yeah you can't be a commie faggot in the military.

Lets report this kid and get him dishonorably discharged for being an enemy of the state.

How does a cadet at a military school have a mini combat infantryman's badge when he's never been in combat?

>American communists are all bourgeois

Who would've thought?

>glorifying brutal dictators
Why do leftists have no self-awareness?

Kikes arent americans...

They only pretend to be part of the host society until they bleed it dry.

This kid will be selling secrets to Tel Aviv

A commie kike!

What you don't see is ten minutes later when every single dude behind this beta faggot beat the fuck out of him.

He's not gonna have a long career. I knew an ex anarchist who had a hammer and sickle tattoo and they wouldn't let him in until he had it lasered off.

They probably just give out badges, you know how colleges are these days, participation trophies and such.

The workers of the world actually work and don't sit all day shilling for a ruined cause.

>be Che
> be on tshirts that are made in Vietnam by 9 year olds
>be on tshirts sold at a mall

Oh I am laffin!!!!!!

>1 of the literally 9 communists in the entire US military

nice try faggot

Why is he even there? That'd be like me willingly going to Evergreen.

So reverse image search shows these images have never been posted elsewhere.

Meaning that the poster is probably the guy pictured, or a friend of his. It also means they are most likely from this year.

This graduation took place May 27th.

Shouldn't be hard to find this kid.

Communist scum deserve to be shot on sight.

QUE VIVA MI GENERAL PINOCHET EL MAS GRANDE. DE LA HISTORIA DE CHILE MUERTE A TODOS LOS COMUNISTAS DE MIERDA Y A LA GUATONA BACHELET!

Can anyone who knows military stuff tell me about this kids medals/insignia?

The graduating class was only 950, and I have a list of graduates with pics etc, help me narrow it down, I have 20 minutes to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

So Bill Whittle was correct and the Obama taint on the American military is thorough.

Oh nevermind, it's this faggot, here's an article about him and his name: thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/

Of course leftist faggots can't do anything without calling the news about it for attention lol.

SOVIETS OF WORKERS AND SOLDIERS MUST RISE AGAIN

COMMUNISM WILL WIN

Someone is about to get fucked sideways.

ITT: salty Sup Forumsacks because people don't buy their racist mythology shit but simply go to the conclusion of materialism which is communism

He needs to die

this kid isn't a soldier you fucking idiot

Read the thread fag

west point faggots are basically the cucks of the military even more cucked than navyfags and chairforcers

Get him in trouble for violating US Army regulation by not adhering to proper uniform regulation and making political statements in uniform.

Also extremist views aren't tolerable. Get him booted for wanting to overthrow the U.S. Government with violence.

>Army band
>an example of military men

remember when we refused millitary positions to anyone that was or had a family member that was a commie ? good times

Get a fucking haircut fucking hell why does the army still exist

>entitled west point faggot
>commie
Oh boy.

There is always one in every class. I can guarantee that faggot got shit on every time he brought up his views in any political discussion. His PSG will also probably murder him if he tries to indoctrinate the platoon. This guy is a serious fucking retard for virtue signaling his bullshit. Wonder who is CO is. It's extremely unprofessional for an officer to be overtly political in public.

Whose boot is this?

>military leadership
>anti-american communist

yeah... that won't fly, just wait until they grill him for a low level security clearance. I'm sure these photos will make their way pack to them as well. This retarded faggot sabotaged his entire career in 2 pictures.

As a place for people with little to no education or skills to go and make a living. That kid will probably end up in a cushy air conditioned desk job.

I bet 4th ID or 82nd.

I actually in the Marines and you'd be surprised how many gay people are in here. Pic related is a gay dude trying to hook up with me. I've been hit on more times than I can count.

so they can round you up. iraq/afghanistan was a test run for deploying the fed army domestically.

>West Point
Ok kike, now show us the infantry

Why?

he looks cute, way better than a gril, are you retarded?

They are gigantic faggots.

This is fucking up there with the democrat pepes, this post right the fuck here. I'm fucking dying. I can't fucking breathe holy shit

there's nothing wrong with the 82nd

he sounds like a massive fucking faggot stalker.

Maybe. He's sent me some "explicit" content before. Idk just not feeling it.

Where's the photo where he unzips and reveals thong?

Hey anons, why aren't we retweeting the picture questioning why West Point has the same colors in their dress uniform, as the Confederates?

and you didn't post it yet because?

t. probably cleaning trash right now

Yes haha. Here's another but of a different guy

>che guevara
do leftist not know that he murdered faggots?

It's on my ipod, I'm posting from my phone. Give me your kik and I'll send possibly

holy shit you must be really hot, wtf am i doing wrong

Ill admit I'm good looking but i did hook up with the 2nd guy so he's been attached for a while. The first guy is actually the 2nd guys friend who creeps on me and it's kinda weird. I'm actually not bi anymore at all, (yea I know if seems impossible) but I went through a phase where I was curious and there is not a single female in the Marines where I'm at.

when i was in, i was just a lowly grunt, but im pretty sure that can be classified as "conduct unbecoming of an officer." which won't affect him until he graduates and gets assigned his first unit.

also story time
>brother was a tanker
>gets invited to westpoint because 98 asvab, 130+ gt score
>hates it there, tells me all the students do is suck each others dicks and high five over the "service" their doing for their country by going to school
>drops out because his classmates depress him and gets hooked on happy pills

get the fuck off this board, faggot.

He was prior service. Most likely he enlisted at 18 on a four year 11B (Infantry) contract and then went Green to Gold by attending West Point for another four years after his initial contract as an enlisted infantryman was up.

Happens really often.

che guevara shirts were fashionable
it really doesnt matter who he was or what he did
just as long as you get your 'cool shirt' points
leftists are such shallow faggots

You hurt me so bad user. Please don't bully or ill cry.

>"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Sounds conservative to me

kys

>936 graduates from that class

yeah i think i'll just wait to see if he arrives at my unit instead of trying to wade through that whole shitfest

pic related

I tried the bi, couldn't make it work, had to go full heathen... i rly hate faggots too... guess thats why im here

Sounds like your brother is a sack of shit that couldn't hang. I guess it's someone else's fault he's hooked on pills, too.

LOL he's gonna get raped on his first officer performance report
He's gonna wish hard he didn't when the Do Not Promote comes to haunt him.

THERE'S MORE OF THEM

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK

That guy looks like he suffered some development issues in his whore mother's womb

Yea lol I always talked shit about LGBT folk and gay people's whining while I was hooking up to a gay guy. I didn't give a shit, but at least they weren't a bitch about it. Why can't gay people just act straight but enjoy the same sex? They make it so much more complicated than it has to be by making their whole identity revolve around them taking it up the ass.

Their entire identity is rooted in fecal matter and filth. What do you expect?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ARMY TEACHING THESE OFFICERS

FIRST THE MAJOR IN THE NFL WANTED TO KNEEL WITH HIS NIGGER TEAMMATES DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

NOW WE HAVE OPENLY MARXIST FAGGOTS AND BLACK NATIONALISTS GRADUATING WEST POINT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh and I say all that even though I was the bottom during that ordeal haha

BOI THERE'S HUNDREDS OF THEM

FOLLOW THE BREADCRUMBS

THERE'S HUNDREDS OF COMMIE VETERAN ACCOUNTS

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Take this fucker down, fellas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

"""""americans""""" that support communism must be discharged and executed. Bring the law to him, and make this fucker known all over America.

>AIRBORNE AIRBORNE AIRBORNE AIRBORNE

wow dude, honestly couldn't agree with you more, been saying that for years! sad part is, that's how I am, I'm not straight acting, it's just me. And then I see these mental defects naked in the street, pretending they're more beautiful dressed as a woman, fucking awful.... the downside of that is I have a few married "straight" friends that try to hit me up for sex on the dl because they royally fucked up and went all the way with a wife and kid... weird shit man...

That's a jew if I've ever seen one.

THE HUNT BEGINS

>American use the shirt of a cuban terrorist

What a shocking news.

Haha that's pretty funny actually. Kinda feel bad for them in a way. I sometimes think about when I'm married for 5 years and all of a sudden get urges but can't really do anything about them.

>look at this che guevara shirt i bought on amazon

Tweeting this picture to trump.

that's the thing, commitment's commitment, I won't enable someones cheating, it's soul crushing... no wonder you didn't reply back to those cuties haha

Goddamn, I'm so glad I retired before all this cancer spread.

what's that one little nerd gonna do besides act edgy on the internet

Don't forget he had to be an exceptional soldier to do this.

Having said that, I hate people that join the army then say they dont' support it. Then they proceed to kill people and whine about how it's all bullshit. They might want to find another job.

This
Your brother is a loser man.
Sorry to hear

kill them all.

that's my impression. He's a rapscallion trolling these trolls. If he was for serious he would know not to show his face.

I have that outfit he's wearing from a military high school I went to. Got more "medals" than that too.

>twitter.com/punkproletarian/status/814979772027547648/photo/1
BLOOD

He'll be the first one to get dropped by "friendly fire", and all will be well.

Lesson for the kiddos, if you're a commiefag and enlist in the military, you do NOT want to reveal your power level. Those who you entrust with your protection will be more eager to kill you than the enemy is.

Well hello there, welcome to Sup Forums Mr. Rapone. Nice pics at West Point you have there.

Yea I started feeling bad that I would talk to them and not deliver.. Well one of them at least. The other was getting too close and I just don't get emotionally attached to guys

This guy wont make it far in the military. I wouldnt be surprised if he becmes the next Chelsea Manning. I doubt hell get far in a security clearance either. Communist = practically no security clearance. No security clearance = some stupid job like supply or something