Even the most hardcore conservative "slave owner" type NFL owner just cucked himself on National TV

>even the most hardcore conservative "slave owner" type NFL owner just cucked himself on National TV

America is finished. It was on life support before, but now stick a fork in it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XEq6XYtMVU
usatoday.com/.../team-8-year-olds.../684292001/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn it feels good to be a Texan.

I mean technically I'm a Guatemalan but tonight I'll be proud to be a Texan.

Fuck drumpf

Trump did this to distract you idiots from the fact that he failed at repealing Obamacare. Hook, line, and sinker. Fucking morons.

uh. Technically you're a greasy spic. Don't ever forget that.

He's a smart owner.

He let his niggers get their yaya's out while still ALL standing during the anthem (I believe).

Had his cake and ate it too. Happy negroes standing during anthem.

Hahahah you fucking snowflakes crying over the actions of others, I can't even imagine being so sensitive, need a safe space? You fucking bleeding hearts

yeah because this will keep us distracted from that $800 coming out of my pay every month with a $9k deductible.

Nah. Jones tried to find a weasely way to please everyone, and in doing so, pleased no one. Go check out deadspin or Black Twitter. Tons of lefties upset that he's "hijacking the narrative" or "telling his slaves how they may protest."

youtube.com/watch?v=4XEq6XYtMVU

>America is finished. It was on life support before, but now stick a fork in it

Idiot. This is burning down the rotten structures. Your country will be FINE once all the traitors have outed themselves. Stop whining and pop that champagne cause people are going to start waking up by the millions.

What a powerful image

This was before the anthem. They all stood for the anthem itself.

>yfw Jerry is the master troll and managed to do something that would piss off both sides

>kikes and niggers fanning their balls in front of working class americans
10/10 please continue, I won't rest until every one of these niggerball fans feels ashamed at turning on muh tee vee

What goes on in the brains of NFL players?
What do they think they're accomplishing by kneeling

I'm only greasey because your padre didn't clean me up

Ha ha puto

Why the fuck are they kneeling in the first place? I don't get it? What the fuck is all of this about? They just do it for the fuck of it?

trump paid Kap to start this

quick rundown someone

what are they protesting?

this

And how many people are talking about the fact that a vote JUST FAILED to repeal it...again. I'm sure it's another coincidence.

this is what diversity does

but they are protesting something specific, though?

it is truly glorious

>What do they think they're accomplishing by kneeling?

FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK RACISM

seriously. someone. what this all about? what are they doing? dont give me the right-wing answer, give me the objective answer. whats the deal with all of this? what are they doing it for?

Dem cops been killin all our bois we need dem prograyms to keep ow kids out da jail

>nfl owners right now

people have stopped talking about CTE and rampant domestic violence committed by current and former players

The NFL is finished. That's a good thing.

Black Lives Matter.
You know, the activists group funded by (((soros))) to undermine white people.

you bet your ass it isnt

so...... cop violence...?

They love the president so much that they're bending the knee for him.

this is "formally" linked to BLM?
well that sucks, theyre terrorists

Write your congressman. Demand action. This is sickening. I'm a Hispanic Texas veteran. American first, veteran second and Texan next. Let's speak up. It's sad to see honorable troops standing in front of these lowlifes. They are forced to do so. Stop it now.

no, trump did this to distract form this

was trending hard before he took over the conversation

The press won't report this because it isn't what they to talk about. If you look at the date and time on this story it was Sept. 20. Trump made his speech and following tweets on Sept. 22. If the protests would have continued Saturday ( Sept. 23 ) nationally at Pee Wee football games across the country, there would have been a huge national problem. I wouldn't allow my son to play if there was a protest of any kind toward the national anthem, and I'm sure many other Dads would have felt the same. You can use your own imagination on what would have happened next. usatoday.com/.../team-8-year-olds.../684292001/

it's time to purge the commies from Sup Forums

Niggers' only identity is being a victim

They would rather imagine themselves as victims than do anything to change themselves

Coddled by white liberals the whole way

This.

Ostensibly, yes, police violence. It wasn't a big deal until trump called them out, then it morphed into this "the league vs the bully in the White House"

inb4 "I was pretending to be retarded"

I dont care if it was before the national anthem sung. Fk dallas idiots too. NFL .goodbye. Never again

DOTARD DRUMPF BTFO

FUck niggers. Fuck Obama.

Trump will kill the NFL. He still hasn't forgiven them for the USFL

it feels like this is part of a bigger plan to divide the american people even further. its an absolutist "for or against"-issue, and you fucking retards are falling for it, while your national debts continues to climb

>underrated copy pasta

Stop watching niggerball Pedro.

This is one of the saddest images ever captured on film...

>jerrah is a slaver type owner
Nigger kill yourself.

Jerry Richardson is the least cucked, as he has been since forever.

Maybe if you Brits had more national pride you wouldnt be committing suicide by muslim.

Pic says it all. Middle finger to NFL. forever.

you beat yourself to that.

Their national debt isn't a problem. You're probably the kind of guy that thinks that China can ''sink'' the US overnight, and doesn't know what a bond is.

they just think it looks "fierce" and "deep" and "woke"

black people are forever posing for cameras, even when there are none around.

rules for radicals, brah

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Doesn't matter. The NFL is on the right side of history. Record numbers for their ratings yesterday. Drumpf loses AGAIN

Literally the first time these two "whites" turned on an NFL game.

Lmao yes, AMERICA IS FINISHED BECAUSE SOME FAGGOTS TOOK A KNEE.

Fuck off. These fuckers are losing money bigly.

This is a normie Facebook tier post and image but it actually made me really sad

This. Wish more Americans were as perspective.

>America is finished.

All part of the plan.

What people need to understand is that this protest isn't a protest at all. It's an attack on our nation by the same gang of social marxists who are always manipulating blacks and radical groups like BLM and Antifa.

This isn't about Trump, this isn't about injustice. This is an attack on AMERICA ITSELF. This is about attacking American pride, American patriotism, American sports and American unity.

All those who have taken the knee are just pawns in a plan designed to destroy our country.

Remember, this all comes from the same people who think nationalism is bad, that being a patriot is wrong and that having borders is a bad thing.

keep assuming

those 20 trillion dollars will matter once their solvency comes into question. but china are proper fucked too

Oh please, they don't need a plan to divide Americans further. We already hate each other. The country's always been divided, but we had our race/ancestry and love of freedom to unite us. Now that's been pulled from us as well.

Seriously tho fuck da police. They do harass black men..

>Last year a D- tier half black quarterback, who sinked to irrelevancy after becoming one of the worst starters in the league, tried to stay in the spotlight by kneeling down during the anthem before games. This was around the time when all the Dindu Muffin shootings were at an all time high
>Other black players start joining him
>This happens at the end of the season. Season ends.
>Now the half black shit tier QB (who was raised in privilege by an adoptive white family, because his mother was literally a crack whore mudshark) doesn't have a job in the offseason and no team will sign him
>He sucks, but probably good enough to start for the worst team in the league. He doesn't want to be a backup
>Season starts
>Half black QB is still unemployed
>Momentum picks up again for kneeling. Now they kneel for the QB, they kneel for Dindus n inequality n sheet, and they kneel against Trump's America
>Saturday. Trump calls all the kneelers sons of bitches who should be fired
>Volcano of triggering erupts where now virtually every black player knelt down yesterday. Some teams stayed in locker room
>Pic related tries to find a compromise and looks like a pandering cuckold moron

the NFL has jumped the shark....

the broncos won a superbowl with a guy who could not run, throw or turn his head

and you are going to argue the NFL is not WWE?

*record lows

>"slave owner"
>cucked himself
you accidentally put quotation marks around slave owner to signal irony, friend. you also failed to realize that by briefly participating in a non-compromising gesture, this man increased it net worth by many millions of dollars. only niggers and white trash care about this "I won't watch football if they don't kneel" thing.

Yeah, you're a brainlet. for faen

give me the qrd

Civil war when?

He kneeled, in prayer, before the national anthem. Get it right you cuck.

US code is a federal law

Arian's put his and over his heart and stood.

>let's the niggers have their moment before the game while he wears a shit eating grin
This validates the core meaning of what the niggers claim they're protesting
>Has all of his niggers stand during the anthem itself
This validates Trump's not disrespecting the flag and anthem crowd.

He gamed the system. By pandering to both. Worst of all, if you say they were wrong in their non offensive to the flag protest., you'll be written off as a racist.

My sisters boyfriend is an idiotic slave to the NFL. I hate that faggot so goddamn much.

If you're on here larping as a racist fuck off Bobby.

trump should start taxing the nfl, the fuckers would soon stop any shit like this.

perfect, thanks

ok keynes

Not even the Romans would destroy their own circuses

It backfired though, both sides are pissed off

>Total Yards 4
Is the Cowboys offense is taking a knee on every play too?
KEKS BTFO

Fuck you too Travis, your sister was sucking my nuts last night

get out maricon

>muh racism
Jesus fuck, at least familiarize yourself with the board before rolling out nigger-tier replies you fucking kike.

>completely clueless as to the situation only a few posts ago
>asks us for a rundown
>now, five minutes later, gives his informed "take" on the matter
You're out of your element, Donny.

Shoo shoo silly niggerball games

It wont happen over football but, its part of the crumbling.

> (OP)
>Damn it feels good to be a Texan.
>
>I mean technically I'm a Guatemalan but tonight I'll be proud to be a Texan.
>
>Fuck drumpf

Fuck you nasty spic!

I don't. I'm just sick of these niggers, spice and self hating whites shitting on my flag. Watched the cowboys as a kid and now it's insulting to see them shitting on the men I know that aren't here anymore.

>manages to piss off both sides
I must say, I'm impressed

>>Half black QB is still unemployed

>McCain proves to be the consummate Jewish traitor again
>it's Trump's fault
k

yea probably

Kys birdo

>ok keynes
That has literally, literally nothing to do with economic theories. Fucking pseudo intellectual, gtfout of my country.