Which character do you admire most and why?

Which character do you admire most and why?

And I don't mean just waifu shit either. Is there an anime character that you actually look up to and are inspired by?

This guy. His personal code may be simplistic, but he sticks by it and tries to treat everybody right.

was gonna post this, Vash is proof that even if we fail, we can keep trying to be better people

This guy, i feel like i can really relate to his intelligence, nihilism, and wicked sense of humor.

I want to be as big a faggot as Pico someday. Thankfully, I have OP to help me out.

I just let the world come to me, baby.

This, when Hilary transformed the white house into the Tenga Toppen Whito Hause i thought it was all over. But cory's unrelenting will to defeat the new american reich was inspiring

12 year olds aren't allowed to post here

A real human being and a real hero

Truly intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

What the fuck are you even saying? A true corey fan would know that the only real reason corey-kun took down the hill was because she was threatening his nihilistic and atheist values

Kill demons, fuck bitches.

I fucking hate this meme.

Learn to treat those who died, holding on to their beliefs, with respect. And if you think yourself a MAN, come aboard my ship.

That one guy that punches men, women, and children alike while telling them to correct their lives

Implying that's not how it should be done.

naruto.
the manga is fucking shit but I admire that guy.

"For that, even if I am to carry 'all the evils of this world' – it won't matter. If that can save the world, then I'd gladly accept it."

Ichise from Texhnolyze I guess...

anyone that looks up to someone else instead of being their own man is probably a woman, or a child. doesn't matter who it is really

Reminder that Kamina was a little bitch, pretending to be cool.

Yeah having ideals to aspire to is fucking gay am I right?

What if I look up to my waifu?

Wow man, you're right, having role models and inspirations to become the kind of person you want to be is for faggots.

You're so close and yet so far off

Also ur a faget

>admiring characters
I can hardly admire historical figures mate. Everything is a lesson but admiration is just a little too far for someone you don't intimately know.

"You don't let others give you what you want. You gain it by yourself"

Damn, I guess it really sucks to grow up without a father to look up to.

This fag, for his awesome ability to contain himself and not fuck every teen girl he is involved with.hats off

Good thread topic OP.

Mine would probably have to be Ippo, he loves boxing so much and just wants others to have a good time as well.

The past doesn't have to haunt you.

>mistaking a disability with an ability
your virginity is showing

You're gonna carry that weight…

>Be
>notice posted the gif
>there's no ellipses
Well I sure feel silly

I'm not trying to be edgy.
I just admire his integrity.

yeah, right on bro
next you're gonna say pursuing your dreams is for fucking assholes
fuck yeah dude
gnarly

And then there's this busta

Is someone falseflagging hard or have TTGLfags decided to become 10x more obnoxious lately?

Found the nigger

The man's devotion to glasses is out of this world.

Shonen bat?

Complete opposite of the point

Kenshin has more understanding of how morality works than Saito's pure black and white beliefs

hell Kenshin even proved his "once evil, always evil" assumption wrong.

Both MCs in Bakuman. I'd love to be that ambitious and not a lazy fuck that finishes his schoolwork a couple of hours before deadline

Yeah no I can't seriously argue that Saitō is a better rolemodel than our boy Kenshin, even if he does make Fonzie look like Urkle

I admit that Saito is a cool guy but Kenshin is just a better role model. He didn't give up his beliefs as he just have it reached a logical conclusion. The war was over, so he doesn't have to and shouldn't fight anymore. Unlike all the antagonist of Kenshin that just couldn't let go of their past including Saito.

When I was in middle school my hero was Light.

Same. Until first year of high school.
Now?

I agree; you nailed it when you said Saito's moral code is too simplistic. That being said I always got the impression that by the time the series takes place Saito has matured considerably and is a lot less ruthless than he was back in Kyoto. Also regarding your last comment; in the manga's ending Kenshin actually offers to finally duel Saitō and sette things but he turns him down saying something about not being interested in slaying a wanderer or whatever. It was pretty well done as I remember it.

>Now?
Probably shouldn't say it since he's not from an anime.

Definitely. Hume, you see, is the ultimate badass. He inspired me to get in shape, meditate and make a habit out of studying and reading books.

I only wish I was a fraction as awesome as him once I get older.

They've always been obnoxious, mostly because they are blatant newfags

This guy

it was pretty much Saito saying "you win, guess a tiger can change his stripes"

Right on niggahs. Vash is a man incapable of braking his own morals. He has no code or set of beleifs per se, it's just plain and simple what he's made of.

Anyway I'll contriboot this guy.

hey simon

>all those unfinished cigarretes already dumped
Triggered, do japs really do this

Yeah but I'd say that it was also about acknowledging Kenshin as a friend or at least a trustworthy comrade that has earned his respect, and not just a simple admission of defeat. I mean it's been a long time since I read it and I'm obviously a bit of a fanboy but I remember it being an absolutely bro-tier moment

What? I'm pretty tired but I see maybe one that's good for more than like three drags before you're smoking filter. I thought I saw two at first but one was just the right hand edge of the ash tray.

no, just people who aren't dirt poor.

gray fullbuster, i started working out because of him
sadly the respective series is shit besides fanservice

cigarettes are dirtcheap in japan

Like Spike?

He probably rolls dumpers when nobody is looking.

Rude

He is a failure who regrets everything after seeing first hand how much of a failure he is.

kek he totally would too. I'm surprised he never smokes RYO's in the show really

There is only one correct answer to this question.

My hero

I don't think bottling up your disfunction is very admirable.

What are you gay?

>nigger who grew up without parental figures nor role models
Let me guess, the hardcore tough streets raised you?

Get back to work moot.

Trigger is paying them free of charge to hype Imaishi's TTGL 2.0. next year

L. Lawliet was my hero.

For me it would be Patrick Bateman. He's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

Damn it.