UN Wants Canada To Apologize, Pay Reparations For Black Slavery

APOLOGIZE

dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/un-wants-canada-to-apologize-pay-reparations-for-black-slavery/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3740648/justin-trudeau-vacation-cost-soars/
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-women-reproductive-rights-1.4014841
huffingtonpost.ca/keith-beardsley/trudeau-deficit_b_9226722.html
nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in
globalnews.ca/news/2971972/liberals-shelled-out-62-9-billion-in-unprecedented-first-quarter-says-budget-watchdog/
business.financialpost.com/opinion/the-trudeau-liberals-make-history-for-the-highest-per-person-spending-outside-a-war-or-recession
youtu.be/-MA_-y7Dfxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HA!
do it

Can you pay our reparations too? The UN keeps bugging us about slavery aswell

all nations should pay all monies for all indiscretions made since the beginning of time

the PM is just the greatest, eh

>Muricans will never have a leader this good looking

>be literally the last bastion of safety for american slaves, nogs taking mud-cave routes from as far as texas to get to canada
>nation still gets cucked

just fuck my leaf up senpai

Canada had slaves?

Yes, but don't tell anyone. In fact, some states in the northern US banned slavery out-right well before Canada did. In fact there was a reverse underground railroad from Canada to Michigan at one point but again please do not mention it. We would like to retain our smug moral superiority over you racist Yanks

wow what a faggot

if you want an apology from a canadian all you have to do is wait until they start speaking

No

lol canada is has some great pr.. we are pure evil

there are countries in the UN still practicing slavery.

>faggot
haha wrong again you loser

Kind of funny because it's true.

Just deduct foreign aid donations from reparations I bet we come out being owed

>For around the year 1780 there were an estimated 4,000 blacks living in the Canadian British colonies, of whom about 1,800 were slaves. Canada's first anti-slavery law (of sorts), of July 9, 1793, did not exactly outlaw slavery. It was called "An Act to Prevent the Future Introduction of Slaves." In other words, slavery would remain legal - but no more slaves could be imported to Canada.

>As for pioneer Canada, Power writes that "slave owning was widespread among the emerging political and social elites of Upper Canada." Peter Russell, Matthew Elliot, and many other distinguished men who sat on the Legislative Council of Upper Canada each owned dozens of slaves.

>Most sought to protect their "right" to own slaves by arguing that a slave was legally owned property, and the right to own property was basic to all free societies. Courts that took away legally-owned slaves, could then take away land, or homes, and tyranny would reign.

>Farmers asked, Who will compensate us for our freed slaves, and the lost benefits from slave labour? Many settlers were Loyalists who came here because government had promised them cheap land on the condition they clear it. So slaves were purchased specifically for that purpose. The government had lured them. Was the government now going to ruin them?

>An irony of the history of slavery in Canada, is that many individual U.S. States (Delaware, Michigan, Rhode Island, and Connecticut), had banned slavery outright twenty years before Canada prohibited (only) the future importation of slaves. So the state of Michigan, Power writes, became "an instant haven for slaves escaping from Upper Canada!" Canadian slave-owners complained bitterly, imploring our Lieutenant-Governor to stop what was in effect a reverse underground railroad. He refused.

PAY DEBNTS

yeah..pretty sure we never had slavery here..and there is still not a nog in sight where I live
> we should all leave UN and declare war on it

>reverse underground railroad
fucking kek

Then i want africa to pay reparations for black slavery.

not government sanctioned though.

I hope Cuckdeau relents and raises taxes to pay dem reparashunz
Maybe white cucks will wake up

>1780
so who is going to pay this and to whom, seeing as how those people are atoms in some maple tree now

Slaves..? in Canada? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They won't Canada is a lost cause

This means it is going to happen. Trudeau will soon announce.

hwhat are you implying?

how africa pay for current white genocide..you know..the holocaust/ethnic cleaning that's actually happening

You really need to ask who's getting the money? You know who's getting the money. Jamal is getting the money. At least in twenty years he'll be just as poor as the day they handed him the cheque.

nobody in my family had slaves I guarantee that so jamal can suck a cock

>this argument works
I-it's institutional goy! Never mind the fact that only 3% of whites in one specific region of the US owned slaves.
You just better hope Trudeau isn't completely retarded enough to humor the UN

honestly , I'm pushing 50 and I've never even heard of slaves in canada until right now

>You just better hope Trudeau isn't completely retarded
Ya i really hope he isn't some kinda retard who would throw away money.
globalnews.ca/news/3740648/justin-trudeau-vacation-cost-soars/
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-women-reproductive-rights-1.4014841
huffingtonpost.ca/keith-beardsley/trudeau-deficit_b_9226722.html
nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in
globalnews.ca/news/2971972/liberals-shelled-out-62-9-billion-in-unprecedented-first-quarter-says-budget-watchdog/
business.financialpost.com/opinion/the-trudeau-liberals-make-history-for-the-highest-per-person-spending-outside-a-war-or-recession

me neither
Like I said, you better hope Trudeau doesn't wake up extra gay one day and entertain this idea.
No excuse is good enough for the leftists once it infects your political discussion. You're guilty because you're white, and a handful of white people owned slaves over a century ago.

>the UN wants canada to pay 8 gorrillion in reparations for the ten slaves canadians owned way back when
Watch out sweden i think i see a challenger to your throne

And you cancucks will do it.
Exterminate the leaf now.

when I think about our leftist
>fuck me we're payin aren't we..

Hey, be nice. We managed to have a big slave empire just like you, we had something like... 1800 whole slaves!

In 2016, we spent in the 4th quarter alone:

324 million on restoring and renewing international assistance
249 million on expanding immigration

This was not including:

100 million every month on syrian refugees
645 million in additional foreign aid after the 10% increase
65 million in humanitarian aid
785 million to fight Aids/Malaria/TB in africa
13 million to vietnamese farmers
15 million to job training in Africa
650 million on increasing access to abortion globally
112.8 million to haiti and french africa
12.5 million to africa for support of democracy/inclusion/gender equality
130 million to liberia/sierra leone/guinea for ebola
450 million for UN Peacekeeping (in order to attempt to grab seat)
14.25 million to Indonesia for infastructure
2.65 billion to developing nations to fight climate change
And this is all on top of the 4.9 billion we spend in foreign aid per year

Letting Fort Mac, burn cost 3.58 billion so far

Our foreign aid budget is typically 4.9 billion per year. Everything in that list was additional to the 4.9 billion budget. So in 2016, we actually spent closer to 11.355 billion on foreign aid.

Even if we assumed, that all those various numbers I listed were the "normal" foreign aid budget listed as 4.9 billion - as you suggested, they still add up to at least 6.4 billion, meaning the first year under his rein, he spent 130% of the typical 4.9 billion budget.

>Those terribly rolled sleeves
They really tell you all you need to know about a man

In Lower Canada, Sir James Monk, the Chief Justice, rendered a series of decisions in the late 1790s that undermined the ability to compel slaves to serve their masters; while "not technically abolishing slavery, [they] rendered it innocuous." As a result, slaves began to flee their masters within the province, but also from other provinces and from the United States. This occurred several years before the legislature acted in Upper Canada to limit slavery.[2] While the decision was founded upon a technicality (the extant law allowing committal of slaves not to jails, but only to houses of correction, of which there were none in the province), Monk went on to say that "slavery did not exist in the province and to warn owners that he would apply this interpretation of the law to all subsequent cases."[20] In subsequent decisions, and in the absence of specific legislation, Monk's interpretation held (even once there had been houses of correction established). In a later test of this interpretation, the administrator of Lower Canada, Sir James Kempt, refused a request from the U.S. government to return an escaped slave, informing that fugitives might be given up only when the crime in question was also a crime in Lower Canada: "The state of slavery is not recognized by the Law of Canada. ... Every Slave therefore who comes into the Province is immediately free whether he has been brought in by violence or has entered it of his own accord."

Wikipedia

upper canada..lower canada..wasn't even the same country or government so kinda too late now
>ok then time to move on

God damn you guys are hilarious, you buried that shit but good!

If we apologize for things we didn't do, we win.

But being trans-racial is not a thing. Who cares if I'm Irish/German, I identify as black. I'm moving to Canada to collect my reparations.

Any argument against being trans-racial can be used against being trans-gender. Leftist's heads explode when you bring it up.

I meant to say being trans-racial is *now* a thing

OK, this was new to me. Growing up, I was told the Underground Railroad ended in Canada, where niggers could be free. I always wondered why there were so few niggers in Canada, and was told it was because they melt all the niggers that come in into hockey pucks. Anyway, 300 slaves in the maritimes, and they were returned to Sierra Leone. Wow, why couldn't the US send all it's niggers back to Africa today?

the best part was her parents BTFO her

>2.65 billion to developing nations to fight climate change

if you dont pay them, they win

Yes. some first nations use too keep slaves. I was told that parliament tried to pass a slavery act , that would enslave Indians. But, the governor general refused to sign it into law. Put a pound of salt on that. it was an Indigenous man who claimed it was the truth. I have not been able to find any confirmation on this,

You can give me a check for a million dollars, and I can guarantee I will be broke in twenty years. And I'm white!

>Slavery was widely practiced in Africa for millennia by blacks who sold blacks to each other, to Arabs, and to whites. The U.S. census of 1830 records that 10,000 slaves were owned by "free men of colour." The last nations to outlaw slavery were those on the Arab peninsula, in 1962!

>When Columbus arrived in the New World in 1492, he discovered that slavery was already widely practiced by the local Tiano, Arawak, and Carib tribes, along with cannibalism and torture. Many American and Canadian Indian tribes, such as the Tonkawa of Texas, or the Kwakiutl of British Columbia, had been slaveholders (or cannibals, or both) since forever. At the time of white conquest, up to 15% of the Kwakiutl were slaves to their own powerful chiefs. White Europeans arrived in Mexico horrified to discover an Aztec civilization built on slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism of up to 250,000 slaves per year!

APOLOGIZE!

Canexit?

I identify as racial fluid? Sometimes I identify as being a native american, hispanic, or jewish as well. You people have no idea how oppressed I feel on a daily basis.

No way, source?

>We literally didnt do it
>Jews still try to get us to pay

what black slavery?

White people did nothing wrong. Those niggers should be thankful for the hard work and sacrifice their ancestors made that allows them to appreciate the rights, freedom and technology of white(modern) civilization.

how gayer can canada become

>slave owning was widespread among the emerging political and social elites
(((elites)))

I honestly can't be a patriot in Canada with Justin fruity ass Trudeau as Prime Minister I HATE CANADA RIGHT NOW!

I'd rather hang the USA flag high, I actually might buy one for my Canadian bedroom honestly!

Canada wasn't a country then...

nonetheless I'd like to see the PM push this hard so that he'll get BTFO'd next election

now you see why evil blumpf left the Paris Accord

if you pay our reperations, you win

>Jews still try to get us to pay

All white people and all Christians are in their sights

youtu.be/-MA_-y7Dfxg

This, we should start with Israel since the Atlantic and Arabic slave trade was a Jewish enterprise from the start.

Fuck all in spending. A small precentage of the over all budget. I also like the idea that we are globle members in the world, and not turning a blind eye to though's in need. No one let Fort Mac burn for Christs sake. well the inaction buy the so called hero fire chief. ( yep that should be enough bait to get an Alberta red neck going.

Don't they mean the usa

>1780
>1867 was when Canada became a country

((((((((UN))))))))))

Trudeau is off to assfuck You leafs again... how did you roody poos allow this to happen?

Inb4 deep state

>There are people out there who honestly believe this system is sustainable

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

No.

That will confuse the SJW.

>So in 2016, we actually spent closer to 11.355 billion on foreign aid.

If you assume that there are about 20 million Canadian taxpayers, that works out to about $565 per taxpayer given to foreigners.

There are sub-Saharan blacks being bought and sold openly at slave markets in Libya *today* and nobody gives a shit, because it's not Whitey who is enslaving them

Cucknadian.

It doesn't actually say in the article that they should "pay reparations". It says they should enshrine the history of it, which probably won't happen anyway since it's really minor but it's a big difference.

My god Alberta could have used a fraction of that for economic relief after the oil crash. as far as foreign aid goes it will always be a drop in the bucket that accomplishes nothing and probably ends up getting embezzled. This entitled elitist peace of shit doesn't give a fuck about actual Canadians.

The historical growth of Canada's population is complex and has been influenced in many different ways, such as indigenous populations, expansion of territory, and human migration. Being a new world country, Canada has been predisposed to be a very open society with regards to immigration, which has been the most important factor in its historical population growth.[1] Canadians comprise about 0.5% of the world's total population,[2] with an estimated population of 36,443,632 by the Q4 of 2016.[3] The 2016 Canadian census counted a total population of 35,151,728, an increase of around 5.0 percent over the 2011 figure. Closer to three hundred I paid more that 6000 in taxes last year, not including GsT. I'm not loosing any sleep over it..

>Gaylords prefer a hairy male ass than this
Mental disorder confirmed.

>inb4 it's actually a male
Highly doubt but DONE GOOF'D .DDDDDD

he'll do it obviously.

I have no idea what any of that word salad has to do with what I wrote

I've noticed the "Canada had slaves, too!" story is being heavily pushed on the CBC recently... they always run these things up the flagpole on our State broadcaster to see how people react to them before some legislative action is taken using them as a pretext. No doubt some new tax on Whitey is imminent

>my ancestors could have been slave to the leaf

Pretty embarrassing to be honest

"Tote that bale, eh?"
"Fuck no, white man!"
"OK, whatever. I'm going to Tim's, let me know if you want anything"

Why doesn't anyone ever ask Muslim countries to pay reparations on slavery. They've literally had the longest African slave trade in history and they so still do. In some Arab countries you can literally go to the slave market and buy an African but for some reason my Canadian dirt-farming ass, with no history of slave ownership in my blood, had to feel guilty why Arab Canadians get off Scot free? We live in backwards land.

Lmao. Yea now that I think about you you guys would be the most beta masters ever

Is Trudeua gay? I've never pics with his wife but I've seen hundreds of pics of him around gay people

never fear bro, its a real vagina.

The entire modern world is a giant shakedown scam aimed solely at Whitey

> Now THIS is what I came here for, being the average Canadian "man."

>Is Trudeua gay?

He's trans-gay, which means he can fuck women and still be a complete faggot

This has pretty much been the decade of who can suck the most nigger cock