Reminder that America's next great president will be a chicana

Reminder that America's next great president will be a chicana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wO8lRBAKBS0
liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting these rats

it won't. america will collapse and be divided into two before a spic is the president. white men won't live under spic rule

4 me it's the one on the left

Left is best

Ayy

Who are these latina angels? Why do I keep seeing them?

We already lived under Nigger rule.

Fuck off cuck

>finding latinas attractive

Not just attractive. Delicious.

reeeee fuck off cuck

Will she do windows?

Hello there

she looks like a potato

A potato you wanna put your dick in.

unlikely

unless you mean president of my cock!

Those eyebrows are T H I C C

TOP KEK, shut your fucking mouth white boy. Hispanic here, ill vote for a Hispanic candidate only if they're qualified and not a globalist kyke shabbos goy puppet. We're not like niggers who automatically choose the nigger because hes a nigger. Hispanics are more racists than all whites combined. We aren't weak like your beta cucks who are destroying this great nation. We have no white guilt because we aren't white, we have no mercy at all towards blacks, we barley have mercy towards our own and despise weakness. The white mans virtue signalling and empathetic nature will be the end of your race, luckily for you Latinos will come in and save the day.

The one on the left is the cutest, has the best complexion, and has the best teeth.

KMF

rude

two on the right need braces.

ARR ROOK SAME

I wonder what our children would look like

those young guys look fulla energy

long haired hippies

That's why I am not having children.

Given that brown country are literally unironically ALL shit holes, I refuse to have white children that will grow up in a time when America becomes minority white.

yeah is that photoshop mastery?

america will always be white, the latinas are getign whitened up as we fuck them into whiteness
and look at halle n venessa both white girls

they truly are the master race

How many of these there are?

Yeah, THAT'S why you're not procreating

YOU JUST KNOW

>muds

you're worse than niggers you subhuman trash. niggers are greedy pieces of shit and they don't want 50 million more niggers straight out of africa to come to america. spics are subhuman trash who want to bring 100 million spics from south america to come steal and leech. niggers want gibs for themselves while spics want gibs for their entire race. you're subhuman. you're low iq savage taco niggers. you will never run a functioning society because you're all low iq subhumans like niggers and can't actually excel in stem or science. once we get automation then there won't even be a reason why spics are allowed to live on this world anymore

they turn 18 in a couple days I think if I remember correctly

>we can fuck the shitskin out of them
you realize it doesn't work anything like that, you don't fuck the shitskin out of them, you fuck the shitskin into you.
I think I'm just responding to a troll, no way someone missed out on hundreds of years of Latin American history ...

Stupid white fuckers man. Smh i swear

hnnnng

you mean mastered surgery and good culture long hair and surgeyr dirt cheap in those country

they also dont eat american shit or have negative slut stress of jew TV

wow

latinas get to epic level looks so commonly

surgery dirt cheap in picoville

those are ugly ass chicanas. please stop posting them. raise your standards.

cute whtie girl

>slender
>big tits
>beautiful faces
>four of them

There is a God

she's a mexican girl from my city. she's a radio host for a mexican radio station with a spanish last name so i completely doubt it.

First post best post.

Shut the fuck up OP, Chicano faggot. Your not even a real Mexican.

white girl

wh
ite

..She's gonna age like mold cheese,no thank you..
T.hexpanic

Stop posting these 3 shit scums.

I have never seen a latina in a position of power. They're all so airheaded

Reminder that Burgers are fucking retarded and 50% non-white.

>I have never seen a latina in a position of power. They're all so airheaded
This is a bad thing because...

THIS

STOP SPAMMING THESE TRIPLETS.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO8lRBAKBS0

You have now

>Getting bleached

The other way around, whites are literally becoming more brown because of Race Mixing. Enjoy a new generation of brown mongrels who will try to kill every last white they can. Thank god I live in Western Pennsylvania where I don't have to live near these fucks. Unless the RAISE act passes and whites start having white kids we are fucked for good and we will be unrepairable.

Mestizos will always be hated, they've been disliked longer then anyone else. Italians, Poles and Irishmen integrated in a shorter amount of time, Spics have been here for over 50 years and never fully accepted American culture in the majority. That's why the RAISE act is popular, because it will mostly have Europeans immigrating here. The truth is, a lot of whites don't like Mestizos and some hide it just to feel sympathy. They're up there with Gypsies and Blacks since they keep flooding into cities and towns. They pretend to be the white man's friend only to stab them in the back once they become the majority of the country. It happened with Brazil, Chile and Argentina and it will happen to the US too. Never trust the lying spic menace, they are not your friend. They're far more powerful and effective then niggers ever will, especially since blacks now have under replacement births and mostly live in the South/Cities.

That master race live in the most dangerous countries outside of Africa. California and Texas literally war zones because of spics.

The new face of America that's who, Sven.

this. i've already told my brother i'm not supporting or attending his marriage to his beaner gf.

Spics are also the reason our GDP is going down the drain, because we accept millions upon millions of them at a time. Amnesty would give up to 4 Million spics citizenship. None of these mixer faggots have ever lived around spics, I moved out of a spic majority area to PA and it's far more safer here.

I hope you have tons of white kids to make up for it. I'm planning on having a whole football team of kids.

go eat a burrito and gas yourself paco

You have to go back

Is she at least hot? If not why didn't he just marry a white woman? sounds like a waste

This. Whites are pathetic

>all Mexicans want the same thing
No argument found. Kys

>w-w-we a-are allies g-gringo it's not like we vote for gibs o-or anything

liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338

Without globalism you guys are fucked, has this not occurred to you?