My friend is in China and is buying this for me. If I flick it out to light my cigarette and somebody sees it...

My friend is in China and is buying this for me. If I flick it out to light my cigarette and somebody sees it, could I get in trouble? I live in the UK.

no

I will personally fuck you up for being traitor to the crown.

Legal trouble, or drunk "oi you wot m8?" trouble?

I feel like the answer is yes regardless.

>could I get in trouble
Trust me, you will most definitely get into trouble. A random low-IQ hyper-aggressive low-impulse control degenerate will kick your ass.

DISPOSE THAT ZIPPO

Yes
Part and Parcel

Imagine being this desperate for edge that you feel thrilled but nervous over a cheap shitty Chinese lighter.

Imagine being so dull that you think this kind of innocuous action is daring enough to warrant a whole thread.

Imagine being this euphoric

You will be sent to re-education camps taught by Achmed and Jamal.

If police see it and I tell them I just found it and act like I'm okay with it being confiscated, could I get away with it?

Wow you are better not cut yourself on something so E.D.G.Y.

Love it when I'm euphoric

Have your friend bring me one, too.

I'd be more concerned about some random retard going completely apeshit on you about it than breaking a law

>country becomes brown caliphite
>at least I wasn't a traitor to the crown tho

depends
do you have the proper lighter fluid license and open flame permits?
also it fits in ur hand so could be considered a throwing assault device

Why not get an antique actual lighter?

Best pipe threads are on /out/

>Bin that Zippo, m8.
Kind of funny that China manufactures Nazi commemoratives.

Funnily enough, my friend told me the lady working there said that was one of their most popular lighters.

you know the King was a fan....King Edward the 8th

Nah i wear a swastika necklace and nobody gives a shit

The Chinese have more freedoms than faggot Brits! Hahahaha

There are places in Europe where posting that image on facebook could have you arrested.

lol

6 billion years in bong prison getting your ring stretched by achmed whilst the guards force you to praise mummy may.
Perfidious albion.

You gotta to love the Glorious Peoples Republic.

would look a lot better if it didnt have the ww2 thingy with the dates and the id number. also I wouldnt trust anything made in china, you've seen the quality of their products. Use it but dont burn ur fucking face off lmao

Just engrave your own like me OP

BINNO THAT ZIPPO
EXPIRE THAT LIGHTER
TRASHES THOSE MATCHES

But you're in One of the last Uncucked Nations on Earth...

now that's what I call autistic

thats even more edgy

Just say that your friend from China sent it to you and then accuse the brown noser of hating and disrespecting other cultures.

Doesn't matter what you believe, just turn their shit right back on them.

>finbro
>people fought beside Hitler
>complaining someone joining noble aryan side
>will fuck up britbong for turning back on mass murdering churchhill and queen of cuckoldry.
get help.

bants aside, is there actually a law in the UK that bans nazi iconography? if so, holy shit lol how did Britain get so cucked into 1984.

Thanks for the (you's) lads. Its a hit at the pubs.

given you guys get twenty-five to live for a butter knife or a mean tweet, i'd say know.
now wear a suicide vest and start screaming allah ackbar when they try to take it away and you're golden.

>smoking the nicotine jew

>china
The moment you light it, it'll blow up with some of your fingers

The fact that you have to ask that is pathetic

Is that supposed to be Kurumi? Fucking 3DPD, cosplay was a mistake.

Have him get me one!!!

It's legal to own but not to sell in the UK

Legally, no. However it's likely that someone will take offence. Which is probably why you want it in the first place.

my cock wants freedom to head butt that fortune cookie

>chinese zippo
don't bother, just buy a normal one and draw your cute little picture on it with a permanent marker

Tfw the britcuck sweats the legal ramifications of a lighter

Tell them your great grandpa took it off of a dead Jerry.

Promptly dispose in your closest paraphernalia bin or expect to be held at baton point by your local bobby until you cease your violent thoughts.

This.

This. Grow up OP you ridiculous cock gurgling fabulous faggot

Blood or rust? If that's legit blood, I'm jelly as fuck. Not because of the edge points either.

Wow, nice piece user. I'm actually jealous.

If it don't make the zippo click, it ain't shit

buy a zippo nigga

Bad goyim! It has dark magical powers!

Dunno, found them in gramps' stuff after he died, the middle blade looked beat up as fuck and had what looked like teeth marks all over the hilt

Don't clean it if it could be blood. Makes it like 1000X the value.

Churchill was a full blooded Jew, kys.

i would use these to cut calbasa

and by calbasa i mean muslims

>smoking
is over there, ya fairy.

Whatever happened to that Nazi stash found in Argentina?

SPBP

I'm not saying the Chinese are fascist, I'm just saying they certainly have the potential to become fascist.

its shite anyway.

that is a class 5 hate crime, class 4 just for possession
bin that lighter