>Slayed pussy
>Rhodes Scholar and Oxford Grad
>370+ Electoral votes in '92 and '96
>Funded 100k new police offers and stamped out crime
>Doubled federal prison population by arresting drug dealers
>Funded precision missile systems and GPS
>Created a budget surplus
>Unemployment cut in half and poverty dropped to multi-decade lows
>Standardized publich education so all students have the same standards (IASA Act)
>Sent 20k troops to fight Slobodan Milosevic and suffered zero casualties
>Funded internet access for most public schools
>Ended corporate tax deductions for entertainment expenses
>Would've taken out Bin Laden but the Deep State stopped him
>Convinced NK to discontinue nuclear weapon programs
>Just got a TV deal with Showtime

Bill Clinton was mocked by SNL, hated by the media, relentlessly attacked by politicians and the media, surrounded by scandal...and eventually impeached for banging an intern (since when is this a big deal?).

No matter how successful Trump is or what he accomplishes, he will be hated by the losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4AoAX-oOZg
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836274/How-Bill-Clinton-s-Penthouse-Pet-lover-died-mysterious-house-fire-sister-believes-started-cover-affair-Arkansas-governor.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was deep state the whole time you fuckin' retard.

A rapist as well.

So champion your rapist all you want...

Except for the free trade nastiness, he was basically a Southern Democrat. As opposed to Obama who was a damnyankee carpetbagger.

(Yes I realize that the antebellum south was anti-tariffs because they were an agricultural exporter but Southern Democrats supported the pro-working class isolationism of the 30s to 60s.)

>hated by the media
you're either a liar or a Jew. He also turned down 11 chances to kill bin laden for various reasons, as Dr. Scheuer tells us.

Back then, the deep state was doing badass stuff like planting right wing dictators in South America and smuggling cocaine.

>eventually impeached for banging an intern (since when is this a big deal?).
the intern thing was the spin, he was impeached for selling nuclear secrets to China

>ran drugs while governor

Thru a small airport in Mena, AR. Nobody's mad.

And without it, we wouldn't have all that Canadian oil.

... the spambots have gone incoherent, he doesn't see that he's actually arguing for Trump and against his critics, who are, in OP's unintentional terms, like the early critics of Bill.
Although I do not remember SNL "mocking" Clinton, I remember them unironically declaring him to be the best president in history at the end of a sketch about homosexual soldiers in the Civil War.

Instead we'd be independent. Free trade with Canada isn't really a problem though. Free trade with Mexico has destroyed both countries. Mexico pre-NAFTA was way comfier.

>obvious CIA asset

why would anyone shill for this fuck?

the Republican take-over of both houses of Congress in 1994 are responsible for 90% of those successes, retard rapist lover

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4AoAX-oOZg

+ Electoral votes in '92 and '96
Post is literal blatant lies
May Bill C die soon and in a painful way befitting a communist abetting traitor

Before fracking, we didn't want to be independent, strategically. We focused on building our reserves and waiting for the middle east and Russia to run dry.

At the time, it as a sound strategy. It's really easy to Monday morning quarterback energy strategy now that fracking has changed everything.

Only thing I respect Bill for is wedding Hillary who is a bang up hottie. Fug

370 in '92 379 in '96. That is true, user.

> ^ uses meme from "Louder with Crowder"

Must...not...fap...

I would bang young Hillary.

And leaving kids decapitated on the railroad tracks after blundering covert ops bringing in coke.

Oh, and the kid fucking. That's not a new thing..

>young Hillary

she could be salty too

He got lucky and was president during the internet revolution so America was flush with cash.

A "Bill Clinton was actually pretty cool" thread? Really, shill? David Brock should fire you for this poor effort.

Getting a consensual blowjob in the Oval Office is now rape? LOL you fucking right wing SJWs need to give it a rest.

Dropping Based Bills

I think you missed the point, but Bill was as good as Reagan any day.

I wasn't 18 yet, but I would've been a Ross Perot man nevertheless.

No raping people is rape. Bill Clinton is literally a rapist.

The only thing Based Bill raped was the Republican budget deficit.

>/Pol is too young to remember this
so I'll make up a bunch of lies

damn nice pic

He sold military secrets to China, and his "surplus' was nonexistent. Clinton paid down the public debt while expanding the national debt.

>Oxford Grad
false

Dummy, Lewinsky wasn't Slick Willy's first. Who was Juanita Broaddrick?

No woman in history has ever lied about a famous person raping them, right user?

>whitewater
>killed vince foster
>took money from the chinese
>literally raped multiple women
>practically set up conditions for housing crash in late 2000s

>Obamaleaf is back

Who would have ever guessed?

The feels retards is back so that he can avoid answering simple questions. I suppose you think all of the women who have accussed him of molesting them are just making it up? Because you're unprincipled scum right?

Inb4 muh feels

I know I know, you have no idea what you're taking about and will quite literally repeat back to us what we've triggered you with

That was my desktop background for years.

some attention seeking whore

where's the conviction in court?

some bitch in diapers once told me that regret is not rape. i thought she was Sup Forums's queen?

>bill clinton had anything to do with the dotcom bubble
fuck off

this is some super villain, dark lord shit right here

Lol, you know there were higher tax receipts when Wilson, Kennedy, Reagan and bush jr lowered taxes on the rich right? It's not like you've done zero research and just spam stuff right?

til trump is a rapist

why do u retards worship a rapist?

nice

heres mine

was he /ourdemocrat/?

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Gave us Killary. All accomplishments and good karma neutralized.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

you fucking right wing retards think tax cuts for the rich increase revenues? Holy shit this is why u fucking morons can't be trusted with money.

That's exactly how your retard hero Bush wiped out the Clinton surplus

You retards have no fucking clue what the president actually does do you?

>disconnect for three months and go hermit
>this leaf is still shitposting/shilling
I want to get off Goldberg's wild ride.

He has like 12 different women accusing him of rape. None of them are Monica Lewisnksi.

Pro-Tip - Trump brought one of them to the debates against Hill Dawg and sent my sides into orbit.

>gave us hillary clinton

Good call-out. He did transfer to Yale before graduating.

didn't even more women accuse Trump of rape?

what did u retards say about them?

he also was a frequent flier on PedoJet Air, and probably had a woman murdered who was pregnant with his child

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836274/How-Bill-Clinton-s-Penthouse-Pet-lover-died-mysterious-house-fire-sister-believes-started-cover-affair-Arkansas-governor.html

he sends rofl troll tweets n dosnt afarid of anythink

he was a rapist in college and as governor HOW STUPID ARE YOU ! and his half black son of a hooker , gets ignored

He took office i 1993. The tax bill he got passed had big cuts for small cap stocks which helped flood dollars into .com start-ups. He pressed for expansion of higher speed access for undersized communities to reduce the "digital divide" as part of his 1996 re-election campaign which was themed "Building A Bridge To The 21st Century." So he didn't just happen to be president during the Internet boom. His overall deficit reduction plan in 1993, combined with the Grahm-Rudman-Hollings spending caps, helped bring down stubbornly high long term interest rates that had held back business investment. He was pressured in 1993 by Interventionist Corporate Media to make a massive ground troops commitment in Bosnia. He actually delivered on the "Peace Dividend" by reducing the military industrial complex for the first time since Truman. He ended welfare as a lifetime entitlement and made it a limited to five years program that required work and training. He was a moderate Democrat who today is basically viewed as a Nazi by the current Democratic Party. He was an amazing communicator who tried to bridge gaps between people. I only wish he could be President again. We'd be lucky.

who's that guy with trump?

I say the same to any hussy crying rape, show the proof! How many women accuse powerful men of rape every year? Countless.

.com happened , he got lucky moron

He raised taxes on the rich in 1993. It was his 1993 Omnibus budget bill that passed with 0 Republican votes that set the stage for the Great American Clinton Economic Prosperity.

GACEP en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

they don't seem to be on a plane. and there don't seem to be any dead magazine centerfolds in this pic, so i don't really get your point
>billionaires know each other
shocking. what's this photo from like, 1992?

I love how every time the Clinton economy is mentioned, right wing retards have been programmed to say "dot com" and think they have an argument. Fucking retards.

Right wing retards have somehow convinced themselves that Based Bill Clinton is the first and only president to have technological innovation during his presidency. This is hilarious to me. You people are so fucking stupid.

Lol right wing retards with their most retarded meme ever. Muh dot com. Who programmed all u retards with this meme?

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

Bush had much faster computers, internet and "dot coms". He still crashed the economy.

Let's examine your claims:

>Slayed pussy
Correct. Seems to have a thing for ugly/fat women
>Rhodes Scholar and Oxford Grad
Bretty good
>370+ Electoral votes in '92 and '96
He ran the same campaign Trump did - Mexican's stealing jobs, need to build a wall etc.
>Funded 100k new police offers and stamped out crime
Stealing our money to fuel the police state? Fantastic
>Doubled federal prison population by arresting drug dealers
Oh wow, more money stolen from taxpayers. Fantastic.
>Funded precision missile systems and GPS
I'm perfectly okay with this.
>Created a budget surplus
Yes
>Unemployment cut in half and poverty dropped to multi-decade lows
I don't think he personally is responsible for all of that
>Standardized publich education so all students have the same standards (IASA Act)
Terrible. The first step toward common core.
>Sent 20k troops to fight Slobodan Milosevic and suffered zero casualties
Waste of money
>Funded internet access for most public schools
Waste of money, should be privatized
>Ended corporate tax deductions for entertainment expenses
Would have been far better to simplify the tax code in a vein similar to what Trump wants to do.
>Would've taken out Bin Laden but the Deep State stopped him
Eh...
>Convinced NK to discontinue nuclear weapon programs
He gave them a nuclear reactor and they didn't stop.
>Just got a TV deal with Showtime
Weekend at Bernie's equal?

I must admit, despite my responses, I really enjoyed Bill Clinton.

He's the reason I am a democrat. And why I voted Trump.

no this one is maybe

No moron, he didn't "get lucky."He took office i 1993. The tax bill he got passed had big cuts for small cap stocks which helped flood dollars into .com start-ups. He pressed for expansion of higher speed access for undersized communities to reduce the "digital divide" as part of his 1996 re-election campaign which was themed "Building A Bridge To The 21st Century." So he didn't just happen to be president during the Internet boom. His overall deficit reduction plan in 1993, combined with the Grahm-Rudman-Hollings spending caps, helped bring down stubbornly high long term interest rates that had held back business development.

>I must admit, despite my responses, I really enjoyed Bill Clinton.

How could you not

America was on top of the world.

These right wing retards are too young and dumb to know it.

What a time to be alive.

Nothing to do with the 40% increase WJC piled into technology R&D...no, not at all. I'm sure that 50% increase in STEM funding to universities had nothing to do with all those silicon valley Ivy leagers starting Google and Facebook. The Next Gen Internet university stimulas had no impact...I'm sure of it.

You need to read your history. The 21st Century fund was one of the best economic investments of the modern era.

brb

a lot of that surplus was because of the erroneous Y2K bug - every govt agency bought new computers as did the private sector - that made the economy boom. Otherwise it would have went into a recession in 1998/99.

damn bro u got some solid arguments

right wing retards don't stand a chance

Wtf? Name one reason for private industry to hook up schools with internet?

sure, every fact you don't like is a "meme"

>>Would've taken out Bin Laden but the Deep State stopped him

FUCKING WRONG

The fucking faggot didn't want to deal with Bin Laden. He didn't want to get involved with a war, so he passed the buck and basically caused 9/11

Read a book my friend before you make yourself sound foolish next time

lol this is the most retarded thing i've ever heard

u retards just make shit up and then actually believe it

US had 4.7% Real GDP growth in 1999. Nowhere near a fucking recession you moron

is this real

You too man! I love that I found a Canadabro on /pol to remind all these virgins how great Bill was.

nice

Those were clearly concocted on the spot and all came out within a week as part of a smear campaign during the election.

The difference would be that Bill's have been around for decades and seem to have the same story.

I don't really care either way. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve any of them.

The Trump ones seemed pretty much bullshit, with several being debunked almost immediately. I"m sure a similar thing would happen for Bill if I actually cared to look into.

Hillary even had a rape accusation!

What was he like when it came to the balance of trade and globalism?

All of my hatred.

That is actually retarded. Jesus. I hate jews, sjws, nogs and everything else that hates Trump. But hating Bill Clinton is idiotic. Unless you are a born again Christian or a white knight who is upset that bitches who he didn't leave hillary for cried rape later. Hating Bill Clinton from the right is ridiculous. He fucking "mended not ended" affirmative action in the 90's. Ta-Nehesi Coates and Cornell West think he was fucking John C. Calhoun for that. The SJW's think his welfare reform which ended welfare as a lifetime benefit was "heartless." He once fried a retarded nigger for killing an old lady and the left squealed about it like he shot Bambi. Wanna hate Hillary? Yes. But Bill? Fuck no.

I just find it funny you watch the Crowder scrub.

>be vapid whore
>want attention
>fucked some famous dude one time
>I know I'll say it was rape
>pity me
Do u even womyn.

It's not like he set the country up to collapse after he left with suicidal trade deals and time-bomb laws or literally gave nuclear tech to countries that hate us right?

If Killary had listened to Bill, she might have won, but nooooo, her and the rest of her dimwit staff ignored Bill's advice. I'll say one good thing about Bill, he was a charming sumbitch who knew politics.

I'm not

Fuck off numbnuts. His anti-terrorism advisor was the one who figured out the 9/11 plot in basic outline while Bush2 was still trying to find the men's room in the WH and pass shittly tax cut that added $1.8 trillion over ten years to the debt. No SHILLING here. I am totally anti SJW and Bernie Bros, #BLM. But shut up about Bill Clinton. white man. Shut the fuck up.