>Sup Forums is now a gossip site about twitter conservatives
fuck off

Who

>Jordan Peterson is just "some Twitter conservative"

leave and don't return

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

oh no he misspelled a word I am now a Cruz missile

I hope this makes his dumbass followers stop talking about him so much, I'm sick of the cuckservatives on campus screeching and hooting about this alt-lite charlatan.

>food stuck under your C key can reduce your IQ score

wtf I love keyboard protector mats now

Did this dummy just link to a locally addressed file?

Does anyone know about this rft intelligence pilot study?

Jordan had a boomer moment, happens to the best of us

I think the way he struggles with technology like a "typical old guy" is just adorable

>0000
wow

psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/154643/tpr-vol61-no2-cassidy.pdf

training can raise IQ by 1 std deviation. Whether it /lasts/ is something else.

Did he just link his hard drive?
Come on JBP. You're supposed to be the sorted one.

It's already known that you can raise IQ by a bit during schooling years. However, it falls back down afterwords.

He clearly did it ironically

It helps if you stay in an academic setting your entire life like Peterson.

This. JP isn't even cuckservative. He's a 00's liberal who understands that SJWs are shitting the bed for people like him who want to peddle neoliberalism in a way that doesn't spook the goyim.

The problem is that the SJWs in America are trying to go full 1917 at least a decade too early. They gambled and lost. If they had stuck to Bill Clinton type liberalism they'd still be in power.

*Twitter nobody

Our apologies mate.

no he's just aware that sjw are going to destroy his cuckold society so he wants to fight sjw and preserve his cuckold beliefs. he's a feminist apologist and thinks men are beasts of burden for women and society.

Pretty much

Second coming of Christ

fuck I just made fun of zoe quinn for doing the same thing at the UN

Imagine being so unpopular you go larp a thread about yourself on Sup Forums

And that's a fucking gift to the right and every normal person on Earth. Had they been able to control themselves, we'd be fucked.
Same shit, different description. Like I said, he's a neoliberal academic cuckold. He doesn't actually care about gender roles or the dynamics of civilization. He just wants the hard left to stop fucking up his spot so he can keep making dosh spewing neolib bullshit while the brown hoards submerge his country into an undifferentiated third world garbage pit.

I actually am forced to use my brain at work all day every day. Doing hardcore enterprise IT and cyber security stuff. I had a very high IQ to start with but I honestly can say I feel like I could beat my previous scores (real tests from psychologists.) It's all pretty much puzzle solving and speed, which is what enterprise IT really is in implementation.

>He just wants the hard left to stop fucking up his spot
yeah pretty much. i thought he was serious about trying to be enlightened, but he's only serious about making sure his cuckold beliefs can survive. nobody who is serious about the state of the world believes all men need to go submit to women and their only purpose is making children. peterson completely ignored how badly men get fucked over and he just tells them to man up. he's such a fucking bitch. he's upset society is so corrupt that it's going to destroy men before they're allowed to be subservient beasts of burden and make a life revolving around women.

Sure are a lot of butthurt pathetic weasels ITT