Everyone hates that we provide billion dollar subsidies for nfl stadiums

>everyone hates that we provide billion dollar subsidies for nfl stadiums
>"why do nfl players make more money than teachers"every liberal teacher
>CTE is fucking everyone's brain up and is showing to cause permanent damage even when football was only played as a child
>The NFL spits on the graves of people who died for this country

Sup Forums WE CAN FUCKING END THE NFL RIGHT NOW. WHAT DO WE DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16DT-JAg9tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Billionaire team owners will get the Elon musk treatment if they don't play along. Cities will no longer allow their automobiles to be sold. New construction projects will have the permits pulled.
etc..

What happened to queerleaders thread? That had promise. Did faggot mods really deleted it?

> he finally realized he got conned

>get USA in ID while shilling for fag rights
>not while arguing with europoor
depressing

cowboys fans are going to freak the fuck out

its going to be hilarious watching next weeks ratings implosion and all the fan videos of shit being burned.

#QUEERLEADERS

Try this hashtag
#sitoutiftrumpisin

Or someone can make a better hashtag

Get over yourself, asshole.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE NIGGER BALL SO FUCKING MUCH YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING NIGGER GARBAGE FAGGOT MOTHER ASS FUCKING CUNTS CANT LET ME HAVE ONE PLACE ON THIS GARBAGE FUCKING PLANET WHERE I CAN GO TO GET AWAY FROM YOU RETARD FUCKING NIGGERS I WANT ECERY FUCKING NIGGER TO FUCKING DIE

ask them why they don't have tranny cheerleaders

If you want to be God Emperor, you don't fuck with the Bread and Circuses.

I love that you fuckers got so distracted by this shit that Cassidy-Graham went down in flames without a noise. Trump literally sucked the oxygen out of GOP attempts at governing, and you just cannot seem to start winning.

i feel bad for you

At this point we might as well make a bunch of fake coupons that look like vouchers for free trial memberships at BLACKED.COM and hand them out to tailgating fans. We must absolutely demoralize them and make them hate football completely.

Oh come on, we all know you have no human emotions.

I watched a lot of football until last years BS. Convince normies the games are fixed and the NFL crashes, it's the gambling that makes the NFL so popular.

oh i am fully aware that liberals in both parties have destroyed the health care system.

Cassidy-Graham had been doomed since McCain came out against it. And let's face it, after Trump's treatment of McCain during the campaign, sticking a finger in Trump's eye must feel pretty fucking great. Trump did blow Obamacare repeal, but he did that a year and a quarter ago, not over this weekend.

The real question is if he's going to successfully get Strange the nomination. If Moore still wins the nomination after all the campaigning Trump has done for Strange, then everybody's going to know Trump's a paper tiger even among Republicans. Then nobody in Congress will bother listening to him ever again.

This.
The games are def. fixed. Vegas is def in on it as well.

check out this fake fumble, the runner has the ball and is back up with the ball. they fake a fumble recovering. the ref comes in and signals a defensive recovery and the ball is not on the ground. the NFL is rigged.

If anyone is fixing games it's this faggot.

Look at that face. He knows he fuck up

tfw 3 of my friends have already burned their cowboy merch on faceberg

youtube.com/watch?v=16DT-JAg9tk

this is relevant, sports make you retarded

>gets bullied by chad once

Jerry Jones will announce hes sell the cowboys within 6 months. He'll give some excuse about stress or age. He bought the team for 150 million, he's a businessman and will secure profits. he will sell it for 5-6 billion after the NFL does some PR to try and recover from this mess. Screenshot this post sports fans.

You might like Canada

I will literally eat my own dick if this happens.