Trump legit shitposting on McCain now

He literally can't keep getting away with this... Fucking Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912487929783754755
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A bitter old orange faggot

He attacked McCain and Cruz, you think they would forget you fucking faggot?

Checked and kek'd

what does it matter to him he's a dead man walking anyways

Rooting for the cancer.

Trumps so hated at this point he might as well post the greatest story never told straight to his twitter

kek

so in 2020 are they gonna try and run another republican against him?

Keep this in mind, we are so polarized in this country that now the President of the USA can shitpost against a man with cancer in his own party and it does him no damage.

He might as well suck a BBC and guzzle the AIDS infused semen, kek

most alpha human in existence

Kek

Nice projection.

The blonde has merchant hands.

>rally Americans through the retarded NFL
>directs American anger at McBrain
4d chess is not a meme

The pretzeldent has free speech too.

wtf im a cruz missle now

Donald Trump is a child.

He should be ashamed of himself

That would literally start a Race War the next day

when you put it that way

How does having cancer make you immune to criticism?

It doesn't but the leftist pussies want us to believe that you're not allowed to criticize someone that is dying, especially a highly respected captured and tortured war hero. We're blowing through all that bullshit at a hundred miles an hour thanks to Trump. Their narritives have to staying power anymore.

Kek

Brilliant!

hes pushing the Trump curse into overdrive

>Checked

You're laughably newfag.

>still can't pass Obamacare repeal
>autistically screeches his rage through twitter
I wish we had this for LBJ, he was almost as bad as Trump but hid his power level.
I can't wait to see his rage when the Recucklicans predictably fuck up Tax Reform

McCain and Cruz are supposed to serve the American people, not hold petty grudges.

Watch him win again anyway. lol. Unless Rand runs. I genuinely would like to see Rand in the white house.

LOL that's his daughter

I love hearing a non politician call this cancer ridden two faced fuck out.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912487929783754755

Anytime I am feeling depressed and down and out, I need only to visit Trump's twitter to lift me up.

>in his own party

There has never been a bigger RINO than the traitor John McCain.

What a time to be alive.

fuck blimp

Kek

I don't think that means what you think that means faggot

>he called me names, I guess now I have to throw my moral obligations over the window and let my people down, that will surely show him!

Every now and then I wonder but then he does something like this where I'm reminded he's real.

this desu

me to user me to

Trump / Paul 2020. You heard it here first folks.

This is go down in history as the greatest Congressional Republican failure of all time.
And it's squarely on their shoulders, not Trump's.
Ryan and McConnell are huge failures that need to have their seats pulled out from underneath them.

John McCain has only between November to February.

These are going to be 4 long years if people keep getting outraged every time Trump tweets something stupid

Remember when people thought he'd stop tweeting once he was president? Lel

nice upvote faggot, don't you have a guac recipe to release?

He lied to his constituents, betrayed his party and his president, and hurt millions of people for a personal beef. He kept ACA alive knowing how much it hurt people because he didn't have to use it himself and he'll be dead before the voters can remove him.

Cancer is too good for John McCain.

he should do this every day until McCain dies.

That's funny. Because that's drumpf's entire persona. Doesn't feel good when it's done to him back huh? And why is a monkey nigger even discussing real people's politics?

He should have switched parties years ago, but he's got a history of being a traitor doesn't he?

I don't think you got what he meant, faggot.

sticks and stones may break my bones but memes will never hurt me

>Hanoi John
cunt

>"non politician"
>is literally the President of the USA

How is shitposting? It's a legit fact. McCain should be fucking recalled as a senator for this shit.

>waaah trump said mean things about me
>better betray my campaign promises and constituency for revenge!

Trump isn't hated, his numbers have been going up and up.

They desperately would want to and might try. His numbers though do not even closely warrant it. They just don't want him in there because he's not globalist enough for them.

Who cares if he has cancer? So he can lie and do whatever the fuck he wants when he's killed thousands of people and been a piece of shit his entire existence?

>Trump at least attempts to keep his promises he made to his voters
>McCain goes back on his campaign promises
lolno, personal revenge =/= breaking promises to millions in order to get revenge.

SO
MUCH
WINNING

Digitally confirmed.

I'm so happy McCain is dying like a bitch.

Okay that is fucking hilarious.

>Trump isn't hated, his numbers have been going up and up
are you a /ptg/ poster by any chance?
being generous his polling average is around 40% approval rating, which is about where Obama bottomed out through his entire 8 year term. The greater problem though is that the Recucklican loyalists essentially support Trump as a vessel for actually passing conservative legislation. Obamacare not being repealed is already a gut punch to base morale, but he better show his magical deal making skills off when it comes to tax reform or the Establishment Republicans are going to either flee like rats or stab him in the back.

probably a bot otherwise newfag.

n-scoops

>Implying repeal was even going to happen this soon
Anyone that thinks this clearly can't think more than a few steps ahead. Its all an act to show the general populace that the Democrats are the ones fucking things up. There's no way they would own that stinker.

I love this man and if ivanka ever decides to get rid of jedward I'll be happy to keep her moist vaginal cavity well dicked

Why not vote to remove Obama care at a set date and then start voting and discussing replacements? If they can't get a replacement in time it will just repealed.

m8 evidently you never once paid attention to election campaigns before 2016, but repealing Obamacare was the crusade that led the republicans to gain the house back in the first place. It was the one unshakable orthodoxy that every GOP candidate pledged to carry out, and literally spawned the tea party movement that shook the Republican establishment in the first place.
I'm afraid to say Republican base voters are not going to take "lol it was all an act bro" very well

all laws should have sunset clauses imo

a president who talks shit about the people who lie and take advantage of their constituents rather than capitulating and practicing rehearsed diplomacy while getting nothing done. i'm not disappointed.

Rand Tried to get a straight repeal first and replacement later. Thney made sure it didn't happen.

and yet who else can they vote for? This is what's so fucking awful about the two party system, Repubs turn to their base and say "fuck you, I'm not going to do what you want." and they get away with it because the only other realistic option is the democrats and their social justice brigade. Conservative voters have a gun held to their head, America needs a new right wing party.

Plans change, new opportunities arise. If one group can get a bigger majority by successfully blaming the other group for blocking progress, then they should take that opportunity and expand their influence.

>sunset clause
I like it

Shit like this worries me

Even if McCain voted for the Republicans half assed bill to replace ObamaCare repeal would still fail because there isn't enough Republican support. Trump's typical crying and blaming everyone around him. Has Trump made any guidance at all on the new republican bill or is it nothing more than "repeal Obamacare" ?

Bill Mitchell has been claiming that Paul Ryan is secretly gearing up to challenge Trump in 2020. We'll see when the time comes

>"Turns out Hitler had some pretty good ideas. Very underrated. Not a bad guy!"

If Republicans want to destroy their party forever, they could

Best thing I ever did politically was vote for Trump. Well, no it was when i wrote in Ron Paul in the ballot instead of voting for that corrupt POS.

>mfw its too much for McCain that he ends up killing himself over Trumps tweets

nope they did not forget but the voters wont forget either you fucking subhuman queerboi

These right here.

shit stain mccain is gonna die a traitor instead of the hero he thought he was.

>Having the time of his fucking life
>Bitter
>Faggot
Lmao projecting much?

>Defending Cruz and McCain
>Ever
It's like you love ISIS or something.

Even if he did on national TV, leftists would still call him racist and claim the dude he sucked was an Uncle Tom.

I'm assuming the brain cancer gave mccain a change of heart, or he's going senile and accidentally doing the right thing

>We're SOOO divided, guise!
>Because those 1,000 Antifa TOTALLY represent my liberals!
>Because those 1,000 Nazis TOTALLY represent ALL right wingers!
>Everything sucks because the media absolutely CANT be lying! NO way!

He's literally called the leaders of ISIS "friends".

Just think about it, a whole alternate reality is only 1 tweet away.