Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen Bluray/Dvd Final Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=cV4vefugekE - Kizu 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/153770/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiss-Shot is sexual.

is kiss-shot autistic?

All those Kizu trailers make me so hard.

>im unable to empathize with a character
>that character must be autistic
Oh, the ironing.

>All this waiting for a 1 hour movie
Fucking finally I guess. Screw Jewplex though, this really should've been all 1 long movie.

It probably would have wrecked the box office then. Oh well. I guess Aniplex decided that selling a movie in three parts at full price for each part would get them more money.

Handsome

What makes you think that?

should I read the LN first? this looks good, but maybe reading it first is a better idea

I haven't been following it, has this been subbed and released yet? Any links?

> should I read the LN first?
Yes. LN is great.

>subbed

At least not until August.

Like said, it's great and also it will take forever for all the movie parts to be out subbed. I gave up on waiting and I don't regret doing it.

They are still using the awful animation style?

Shaftdrones will defend this.

I still can't get over the shock of seeing so much ANIMATION in Monogatari

>Boku wa... ningen

raws when

I've seen August 19th being floated for a Nip release date on Kizu2, which would be a late November release date for the US given the time frame from the first movie.

Are you ready for Shaft to save Thanksgiving? I am totally hyped to get another poster to match the Tekketsu-hen one I have.

> Using "x-drones" unironically whereas x is the name of a company.
I never understood this.

Could you actually suggest something you think is bad, not well done, aesthetically displeasing, confusing in composition or anatomically incorrect rather than just throwing out your opinion and saying anyone who disagrees with you is a shill drone?

Here's your (You), filthy Sup Forumsermin.

nhentai.net/g/153770/

hot