strawpoll.me/10498827

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_polls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seiba

why the fuck is illya not a choice

Marry Saber, fuck Rin, kill Sakura.

Sakura

Silly idiot, you get them as a set. Marry Rin, have Saber as a mistress, and enjoy the threesomes every night.

Illya is not for marrying, she's for petting and spoiling.

patrician taste

I'd rather marry Sakura and Illya.

well Im already married to her

those two come as a bundle for becoming my bride

Was about to post this

It's like marrying your daughter, it's just wrong, she's too pure for such things.

>marrying your daughter
>wrong

Some things just don't mix well. Pure daughters and impure marriage.

tell that to tomaru

This.
I can't decide between the two of them.
Death to Sakura though.

Saber has already shown that she is an incompetent husband and father so marrying her would be a terrible choice. While Rin is a thundercunt that will do anything for money.

Luvia is the only good girl

Nice boat.

>Some things just mix well. Pure daughters and pure marriage.

there I fixed it

Do I have to, both are shit anyway

>pure marriage

S-sounds lewd to me.

I bet they hold hands while sleeping

Such an even poll.

That's because they basically come as a pair.

I prefer Saber, but can understand and respect why someone might go with Rin. The threesome is enticing as well.

>there are people RIGHT NOW who would not marry Kid Gilgamesh
Disgusting

I would want Rin as a best friend.

Anyone have a not ant-sized version of this image?

Oh look, a filthy non-believer.

Saber is fucking useless and you'll get cucked by Merlin. At least Rin can bring money in by whoring herself out

If it has to be one of those, then Rin. Saber is boring and a blight upon family budget. But I'd rather go with pic related. Then we'd actually have something to talk about. She's also my gf's favourite girl, so that's a nice bonus.

Can't find that one, but have this instead.

Rin goes just as well with Rider.

Rin loses all her character when she gets into a relationship. To hell with that. I'd rather have a fun friend than a generic tsundere love interest.

>Sakura

Good taste my friend.

Neither, I'll take Sakura.

If I had to choose between the two, I would choose Saber. Although I'd rather marry Illya or Rider.

Rin isn't bad, it's good she also gets the banging Finnish genes that Sakura has, but I have to pick Sakura.

She just has so much going for her, she has strong domestic skills, but knows how to have fun. Her having an awesome magecraft teacher who is also her father figure and a wide variety of abilities is great. Plus her taking the archery club to regionals just starting out as president was nice.

I know, right? Zouken is the best dad and magecraft teacher.

This anime is about texas?

kek

If i had to choose from both of them, maybe Rin.
If any Fate caracter , pic related, best saber, red saber

>my gf
>having a girlfriend
wow what a fag

Sakura is better than all of them.

But she's a mentally unstable whore. You might as well choose Sakura, at least she makes a good housewife.

no

wormsfag btfo, it's about Rin and Saber, not your wormscunt

>tfw rin is only winning because of ubw secondaries

>While Rin is a thundercunt
Rin is super lovey dovey after some drilling(male). Also her magic reserve with shirous projecting is free money

I fuckingh hate secondaries

Ive read the VN and only watched halfway the UBW anime and its pretty simple to understand that Rin is superior. Hell, the anime doesnt show the most important reason why Rin is so superior. After sunny days Rin is pretty much proven to be the best girl shown in any media to date

How about Woody Allen ?

>Saberfag this much in denial because muh design waifu doesn't win against the better character

Sakura is hot and yeah a good housewife but I just hate her way of speaking, so I can't really consider marrying her imo

Zouken? Nah bro, its Dilo, a rocking bishop from the church who helped her make that glove, that mystic code you see her use in Hollow. His other student was that kung fu priest in Strange Fake iirc.

Either way, Sakura ended up making right Zouken trying to fuck up her body and potentialm whih i always found great.

Scathach

>Liking the chuuniest character in fiction.

>Still assblasted about a popularity poll in nipland.

Sasuga.

Between the two of them, Rin. On top of her wanting to keep me happy, the mad bantz between us would make married life not get boring. Saber is a good girl though, I wouldn't mind dating her or having her as a friend.

We all know Illya's the best waif though.

I was talking about Rin and Saber, pic was just related due to showing Saber BTFO.
That said, Ryougi is also better than Saber anyway.

>chuuniest character in fiction
Not even close m8.

>assblasted about a popularity poll
Nigger what? I'm not much of a Shikifag, but I'm quite amazed that she even got 2nd spot. Seiba winning among nips was a given.

Saber is the better waifu for sure but the question is, who deserves a waifu as best as Saber?

Even Gil the king of heroes who possesses every treasure known to man isn't good enough for Saber. So what makes you think some random user is good enough for her?

Takeuchi pls

>Seiba winning among nips was a given.
I pretty sure there isn't a single TM popularity poll where Saber is not in the first place.

I am going to marry Saber and force her to give me a handjob with her gauntlets and then have my dick bleed out until I die.

If you mean official polls, then I assume you haven't been around very long, she lost 2nd official Best Character poll to Ryougi. typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_polls

If you include unofficial... OP's poll is your proof that that's not the case.

Honestly don't get the love for Saber, she's boring af

>better character
>Mary sue who's only flaw is that she "messes up in important situations :("

Saber is has been in the top 5 in newtype for the past year after since UBW finished airing. Meanwhile Rin hasn't been there in months. Nips have good taste.

>Saber
>Mary sue who's only flaw is that she "worked too hard for her kingdom :("

touché

>>Mary sue who's only flaw is that she "worked too hard for her kingdom :("

Really? Did you even read the VN?

She's the king of jobbers, is narrow minded and constantly takes bad and hasty decissions becuase of her "Romantic" way of living.

If it wasn't obvious, I was only replying in kind, since he had simplified rin's character in a similar manner.

She's King Arthur, the most famous and celebrated knight in modern culture. Did you expect her to be an anti-hero or something?

The "problem" is not about simplification, is about the Mary-sue title.

Saber is a king and more importantly, has already lived her life at that. It'd be really weird.

Meanwhile Rin is an incredible gal.

>2004
>rin mindbroken, saber ass is disgusting
>2010
>flat colors

I would prefer to have mutual non-marital sexual and romantic relations with seiba

Seiba is pretty great but I will side with the heroine of the ass.