Ever wonder why this anime is called bleach, and, in 678 fucking mangas...

Ever wonder why this anime is called bleach, and, in 678 fucking mangas, it still hasn't been explained why its name is that one?

Well, what does bleach do? It erases shit. makes it white.
It might erase yhwach's future, since his sword transforms the future

I thought it was agreed that it was the backgrounds?

bump

ichigo's hair looks like he bleached it why he gets into trouble with punks all the time since it's something delinquent or some shit but his hair is actually naturally like that. That's it

>Well, what does bleach do? It erases shit. makes it white

Well shit! That explains the backgrounds!

i rememeber some shitty explanation even in the anime some years ago

I've heard that it's supposed to allude to the purifying of souls. Probably just bullshit

It's supposed to be Breach actually

I read somewhere it's because tito wanted to name it "black" because the reapers wore black but that was too edgy so then he thought of "white" which was too unoriginal, so he named it "bleach" because it makes things white.
>tl;dr Bleach is named so because of literally 10 secs long train of thought

You're joking right? Hollows are white. Shinigami are black. Quincy are ???

But the entire manga has been black and white, how does the name still not make any sense to you?

The main character is called Bleach

Main guy's special secret move is bleaching.

In an interview in Shonen Jump Magazine

The title wasn't Bleach when Tite Kubo decided to draw a story about Shinigami. This was before he drew the one-shot manga that appeared in Akamaru Jump. The weapon wasn't a sword, but a scythe. Only Rukia had a scythe and the other characters used guns. At that point, the title was Snipe (as in "Sniper"). Right before he started drawing, he began to think that a sword would be better and realized he couldn't use Snipe as a title anymore. He began looking for a title that grasped the bigger picture. Shinigami are associated with the color black, but it would have been boring to use "black". "White", on the other hand, can suggest black as a complementary color. So Tite Kubo chose "Bleach" to evoke the impression of the color white.

No
He wanted to name it "Black" because of the Kimono Shinigami wear,but then he thought that the title was "too cliche" so he did the opposite and he named it "Bleach"

Whats going to be the final TWEEEEEST in Bleach?

Guys this chapter came out june 17th, which is also the day Ichigo's mother died. The content of this chapter is eerily fitting.

Ancient aliens

bleach best shounen :)

Never Forget.

That's exactly what I've written, you fucking retard. Go work on that reading comprehension.

So JB can change the future.Kubo will pull the mother of all asspulls if they're going to beat him

nah it is called bleach because it will make you want to drink bleach after finishing it

Bleach smells like cum.

Kubo wanted the series to be so good it makes people orgasm.

It's because Kubo doesn't actually use ink, he starts with a black sheet and draws with bleach. It's this unique technique that allows him to capture his signature artstyle