NHK

Just finished Welcome to the NHK
What does Sup Forums think of it?

Last 4 episodes were bretty gud, rest was mediocre but enjoyable.
The end to Sato's hikikkomori was kind of a letdown although I kind of anticipated it given that the same thing happened to Megumi's brother but it made the rest of the show feel pointless (probably the point it's trying to make though)
Animation was also pretty QUALITY for the most part
also post Misaki pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDw6NVQDjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill bump your thread op. Only because your picture gave me nostalgic feels and eneded up staring at the picture for 2 minutes straight. Not because its NHK but the picture makes me think back of year 2006, maybe its her clothing style

Because no pan.

lt's kind of a more light version of the novel, which is by far 'darker' than the animu, specially the ending

misaki does suicide

>What does Sup Forums think of it?

It's in my top 10. The OST is great too.

While I appreciate the spoiler, I really should not have moused over it. Now I really plan to read the novel though.

When I saw this, I was in a very simular spot as Satou, about 2 years in, before failing out of college.

Because of that, and its bitter tone, its a favorite of mine. Its got some seriously horrible animation though, which makes me happy when it goes to hell midway through.

Is it that time again?

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDw6NVQDjA

The suicide episode really hit me with the scream and after with "Welcome to Heave."

I thought the majority of it was really boring, and the island arc was the only good arc.

lt was a joke, l don't really know if that happens although l did read it's more darker than the anime though

l've just started reading the novel a 1 week ago, it's not bad. l would recommend reading it, it has very funny parts l lost my shit when satou goes to yamazaki's house, they get high and they think they're gods

l prefer the anime though, the ost is just so great, and it's nice seeing the actual faces of the characters

For sure. but having seen the anime....something around 6 times, Id like to read the manga and novel sometime. I go back to the show every so often, if the mood strikes me as such. It does a good way of putting characters that seem like real, messed up people dealing with their problems about as well as you'd expect.

Also yes, god tier ost.

story of my life desu

That scene where Satou just starts screaming hits me hard even to this day. To think that the 10 year anniversary of the show is coming up is pretty amazing to me too.

I think its fucking great user, if you ever find that discountinued daki of misaki plz tell me

Read the manga. It was interesting, but yet again, it's one of those mangas with extremely shitty endings.
It's like some kind of nasty trend.

>1920x1080
What? where?

its just fullscreened

Stupid propaganda. Had a literal island-arc filler.
Why'd you feel sorry for a NEET that has a harem around him is beyond me

>it was a joke

nearly had a heart attack god dammit

NHK in a nutshell

>NHK
>mediocre
Get better taste OP

>Why'd you feel sorry for a NEET that has a harem around him is beyond me
This isn't clannad. You don't watch it for them feelz, you watch it for the themes

I'm saying it's just a badly written self-insert story. Your projection is just your wishful thinking lad

A top 10 I guess, will always have a soft spot for it. One of those few things that actually manages to make you feel uneasy at the unfolding events. Solid soundtrack. Own the manga and dvds and that's rare for me.

It got me through my gloomy college years and an anime that impacts me is always one of the best.

Reminder that it is too way too late to change your hikkikomori ways.

Are you really this retarded or are you just trolling? Unlike your favourite trapped in a fantasy world show, self-insertion isn't required to appreciate NHK.

>tfw no misaki comes to save you

read >

here
I got out too, don't worry

That just means you were not true hikkikomori.