Different Kinds of Bullying in Anime

So, Sup Forumsnons, I want to know all the different kind of(normal to the extreme level of intensity)bullying that is shown in some anime that features different aspect of it bullying.

And though the bullying sometimes drove the Character to commit suicide,does the bullying that is featured in Anime can also drive someone in the real world to commit this act of ending thyself?

>bullying

not on my watch

When your mastery of the English language is lacking, one way to avoid making mistakes is to keep your sentences short.

Not everyone's 1st language is English, retard.

Do you like real bullying which breaks your spirits or playful bullying which only shatters your confidence temporarily?

For some reason you took my post as an insult.
Why don't you just take it as a handy piece of advice?

Actually, Yes...

I just can't help to notice your ignorance

Also, Real bullying...

Is this gif done using oil painting? Wtf is this shit?

No, that's your ignorance.
I'm an ESL, like you. There is no reason for you to feel offended.

I want to say it was a deliberate artistic choice but I had to fuck my own gif up in order to get it down to size.

I wanted to say that it's cuter this way but I can't lie, you ruined it.

It's common sense to know that not everyone here speaks English that fluently. And, some errors were made, because of typos.

The fuck is ESL tho?

I've seen ESL being mentioned here before. But I can't seem to find the definition. Can you help a friend?

And that's why you should follow his advice, you fucking idiot.

Why do ESLs try so hard to prove their English skills despite it being beyond their limits, and then get extremely butthurt when someone points that out?

Eslamic State Lebanon

And for some reason you still think I'm insulting you. I wasn't. Now stop being so defensive.
Google.

Because your mom goes to college

>thread became a first hand experience on bullying

Why is bullying so FUN?

Alright. I will...
Forgive my utterly vague defense mechanism

>vague defense mechanism
What?

Because, you can change the world by decreasing the population little by little

:(

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.