*kneels respectfully and not during the anthem*

Let me guess, Sup Forumsweenies have a problem with this too?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realRickWiles/status/912445368448831488
financialexchangeshow.com
youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, thats cool

Kneeling is hip, all the kids do it, need adults to follow suit

football just keeps getting gayer

It is offically cuckball at this point. Can we start bullying normies for watching it now?

#TransleadersNFL now! We will not stay off the field any longer!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If only all black males would #TakeAKnee when a cop pulls them over.

Das rite whity.
Give back America to its natives.

They got booed so hard. I hope the NFL revenue plummets and these niggers get a pay cut.

It's pretty great watching white folk chimp out and burn all their shit because some people are kneeling during a song.

Roger Goodell has lower approval ratings than even Drumpf, nobody is calling for him to resign.

Its the fucking Anthem!
How can u hate your country so much ..

Waah!

It's a Roman salute not a Nazi salute!

football was always gay. Faggots talking about "tight-ends" and shit. Bunch of flaming homos

It's still political. People (mainly white people) are sick of this shit narrative that they have to fix something with the country. What it is they're supposed to fix nobody can answer. Being told by millionaire black men no less.

>oh ya the packers have a tight end this season
>ya aaron is really covering the top
>bro have you seen RODGER'S STRONG ARM this game?
>man, I was nearly jerking off my buddy watching that play

Eggball players really are flamers. The eggball players in my dorm would constantly open the curtains in our dorm shower when they showered together so they could look at each other naked and would constantly whip out their dicks and play with them in front of each other.

I demand that the NFL allow trans cheerleaders, coaches, players and staff. #QUEERLEADERS
I further demand that the NFL allow muslim women to cheer in hijabs. #WEAREALLEQUAL

Neither it's a fascist salute learn history pls.

It's fucking pathetic

If NFL players started protesting the removal of Confederate monuments that would be cool right?

BEND THE KNEE

I see a white faggot cuck in a suit surrounded by his big strapping black bucks. Lord only knows what he makes them do to his old ass to keep their jobs...

>current year
>falling for the sports jew

twitter.com/realRickWiles/status/912445368448831488

Yes.

I don't watch entertainers for their insights into politics, I watch to distract me from such things. So no thank you, fellas.

Ole Man Jerry he jes' loves deez fool darkies so much cuz his heart is so big. An' y'all kin see dem field niggas love him back like he they big daddy. Ole Man Jerry jes' got hisself all up and bothered cuz these ignorant city niggers be playing pistolier and endin' they young lives too damn soon.

The point is... police are NOT killing blacks indiscriminately. There were about 6 questionable shooting of blacks last years. Blacks are killing each other constantly. It's about the flag but is also about supporting the police who have literally done Nothing wrong.

Fuck these idiots. Let,them keep kneeling. It's going to cost all of them millions.

Dis is jes' damn lies 'n' propagandy. Ole Man Jerry be a dem good boss 'n' if you wuhk hard and don' give 'em no sass you live better 'n' mos' white folk. Das' why he go out an kneel with dem silly fiel' han's.

Let them do it, but let the cucks that booed them anyways stop buying tickets. They knew they would do something like this, but non season ticket holders and those who don't have tickets should put their money where their mouth is.

The cucks in the stands have to do their part and stop buying tickets.

Sandas be a good massa too

They really should have sold or gave the gear away instead of burning it. Who knows where they'll be in a few months, they could go rebuy all that shit.

When they play in a league which averages an arrest every WEEK, gotta stick with good ol' Saul Alinsky for stragegy!

Ohh you shoul' hear massa jerry when he cuss up a storm o' cats 'n' dogs rantin' an' ravin' abou' dat damn carpet-baggin' jew

the burning is good for meme virality

I think only MLB and NFL are the only sports where as slapping is acceptable.

You realize that many on "the other side" would have a problem with this too, right?

>OMG they didn't kneel DURING THE ANTHEM? That's teh whole point!!! To do it DURING the anthem, not before in some dumb Christard "prayer" UGHHHHHH

Personally I'm happy about what they did. It pisses off both sides and brings us closer to Civil War II. Or at the very least more people will be turning off their TVs.

Woman here, I still can't belive there are stormweenies who want to dent people of color their basic human rights.

This will bring the NFL to its knees.

You sonuvabitch! Massa Jerry ain't NEVA touched no young buck like dat. He got Misses Jones an' dat's all he wan'. Massa Jerry won' never turn his niggas inna hoes, no suhr!

Spam this image on social media to remind Jerry Jones about the time he cheated on his wife. Take a knee.

Well who don' wanna get they hands on a pretty little white girl? Lawd knows this darkie woul' love himself a taste o' white meat haha but no suhr ain' no one wanna ugly little mix up baby! Not even I be fool enuf fo' that.

*kneels at home*

Yes, let us protest criminal thugs getting rightfully killed for being criminal thugs.

*kneels in the Oval Office*

this is hilarious

I am still disappointed that they chose it, but they did kneel before the anthem and stood during the anthem, so it is much better than being a faggot kneeing during the anthem

Tits or gtfo

fucking reddit fags arrived

This is the same clown that let all the highland park people onto the field at AT&T when there was another state championship to be played. Jerry jones had so much potential to turn his reputation around and cucked it.

Just going to leave this here.

You remember that Trayvon martin and Chris brown are the reason they are kneeling, right?

Can I get some help on this poll?

This is from a Boston financial talk radio show. Being Boston based, the hosts go out of their way to be centrist or slightly leftist. They are not Trump fans, criticize him constantly, and endorsed Hillary in the last election. Their listeners tend to be highly educated yuppie or millennial Massholes, demographics that lean left in the metropolitan Boston area.

Right side of the page, can we spike this poll and fuck them up?

financialexchangeshow.com

You must have been pissed if you were on when GoT was announced

What really pisses me off (and I suspect many others) is that I used to watch football to get away from politics and sjw bullshit. The last few years have slowly eroded that for me. Athletes and sports casters don't need to tell me how to feel about social issues. For 3 hours I want to not think about how horrible I am because I'm white, or how I should feel guilty because apparently I own slaves. Just give me 3 fucking goddamn hours. Is that too much to ask?

Literally started bullying normies, family, co workers these past 3 weeks. It's great. They can not ever tell me why they watch it when faced with the reality that operation mockingbird exists, all the leagues are held afloat by advertising, all the ads have 'value' because of the media that play the ad -the mass media platform, the players get payed by the league who is owned by the media who takes order from rogue CIA.

Yeah, bully them.

Titts of GFTO

>LOOK AT THAT DEEP PENETRATION BILL!
>YOU'VE GOT TO PENETRATE HARD AND DEEP IF YOU WANT TO WIN
>JUST LOOK AT THOSE QUADS, YOU'VE REALLY GOT TO RESPECT THESE GUY'S WORKOUT ROUTINES BILL

lol. a german nigger? goddamn cod. i miss mw2

@NFL cowards who won't cross their Heart & Military Brainless bullies wake up!
youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8