Arguments disproving white privilege

I need help arguing against a liberal who attends by college about why he's wrong about white privilege and that the NFL should not take a new during the anthem (he's mixed black and white) Statistics would be welcome.

it's like going to japan and complaining that you're not making as much as people working in their mega corporations

Think for yourself. Also, never use statistics in an argument. 95% of statistics are made up, including this one.

In all societies the dominate group has privilege, its the natural order of things. If i went to saudi arabia and started bitching about arab privilege they would stone me

White privilege is what disproves white privilege.

How can whites be privileged if they cannot do anything without someone insulting them for the apparent privilege they have.

It's a self-defeating arguement used only by retards, by them claiming white privilege is real they are automatically saying at the same time that whites have no privilege because having so would violate the white privilege remark

condemning someone for having "white privildge" is like condemning someone for being taller than you. your ancestors worked hard to give you what you have now, never be ashamed of that. they're mad because you're winning

>Come to a predominantly white country
>Complain that most things cater to white people

"Hey so I moved to Quebec and everyone here is speaking french like what the fuck all the signs are in french and all the movies are in french it's so hard to find somewhere that isn't french like what the fuck man this Quebecois privilege needs to be abolished"

Don't fall into their trap they ask this to lead you into a multicultural debate.
Q what about white privilege
A white people are not one thing your question makes no sense unless you're a racist

ask him if he wants his Starbucks barista to lecture him about how gays shouldn't be allowed to marry while making his double faggiuccino with two extra pumps of horse cum?

This.

What whites have lived in is white dominance from advancing mankind over the centuries.

And from white dominance, is what has allowed privileged, non-whites in programs like Affirmative Action to EOEs.

Trailer parks. End of story.

>white privilege
>the NFL

There's your answer.

Also because libtards don't give a fuck about stats anyway.

"if white privilege was real you'd be afraid to talk about it, boy."

>arguing with a liberal
Liberals don't deserve to be argued with. They deserve your scorn.

But if you must, refuse to meet him on the ground he had prepared. "White privilege is real" is a semantic trap, because he just has to give one example of how it's true, while you have to refute every single example in order to succeed. Furthermore, the more stridently you argue against it, the more he can dismiss you as being a racist and therefore unworthy of serious conversation.

Just tell him what I was always told growing up. Privilege is earned.

>come

Blacks were literally brought here under the threat of death. Why do white people love pretending they didn’t cause this problem and refuse to fix it?

Hot take: Privileges are earned. If it does exist, we earned it by our collective actions. There's a reason little old ladies don't clutch their purses when a white man walks onto an elevator.

The majority of niggers in the US aren't descendants from slaves. And for some reason the spics, chinks, poos, arabs, kikes, etc. all get in on the "white privilege" cries too.

I would love to send them all back to Africa. Or live far away from them. Live separated from each other. But for some reason the niggers continue to chase whites to the corners of the earth because they cannot survive without them.

He gets it

You're right, we should send all of them back tomorrow.

If whites have higher IQ`s than blacks how come they are not privileged?

ITT whites that are so NEET they will never be able to put their privilege to use because they fail to realize it

I have the privilege of not having aids or sickle cell disease.