One Piece 829

Someone feed the landwhale.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/03/14/one-piece-film-gold-new-character-staff/
youtube.com/watch?v=RTevUg80mD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this semem demon?

So I guess she COULD be nice to her own children when not in that fucking state, as people are surprised she can do that to her poor son.

Was Caesar the one who did this to her?

How did Jinbe know exactly what she wants? Why don't these retards stock up one of everything in a secret stash?

>(you)

She just hasn't met a guy who could bone her hard enough.

Perona's twin

>her hat is alive
fuck

Screaming it on the top of her lungs would help it. Also, he's obviously not ust a common member, he would get information about BM through other officials, the whole country was in commotion to find her sweets

Posting this again

I want to use Namifrog and Robinfrog as cocksleeves

I really hate Sabo.

nobody cares

Big Mom is a shit just like Kaido.
All those years waiting for those two went into trash.

WHO IS DAT FACE WITH SHADES

>(you)

Jinbe- and Carrotfags BTFO'd

The buildings look like fingers and make Sabo checkĀ“em dubs

Penguin

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/03/14/one-piece-film-gold-new-character-staff/

is that lucy in the background?

Charlotte is completely unpredictable in her tantrums, it seems, and knowing what she wants specifically is an even greater guess. She could want practically any dish at any time, which is probably why her islands are made of sweets.
It's also probably a reason why she wants Sanji specifically out of the Vinsmokes, because she knows he's one of the best damn chefs in the sea, along with his political power.

bad chapter. hunter x hunter is way better

How long until tumblr finds out about this?

Well that rules out her ability to bring inanimate things to life. It must be the Devil Fruit of one of her underlings, just like Dressrosa.

>textboxes x speechbubbles
>better
kekeke

Bleach was better than both this week.

Consider the following:

>Everything animated in big moms island is powered by the stolen souls of people.
>Brook realize it. Unlike him, the souls cant control themselves and are trapped.
>Through the power of his devil fruit and his magical music, he gives all the souls the power to free themselves.
>Thousands of souls break free wishing for revenge and swarm big mom.
>We get Warcraft 3 ending as a final attack (or severely weaken her so luffy can deal the final blow)

youtube.com/watch?v=RTevUg80mD4

worst chapter since a very long time
since Zou the manga was on uphill and was very good, but the recent chapter is disgusting

>explicit panel showing luffy and brook being bad helsman

jimbe helsman comfirmed

I can't imagine Big Mom going down in this arc. Their only objective is to get Sanji out of there, not to go to war with the crew.

Nmai has two sisters.

Is Jinbe about to get himself killed? Why not use a snailphone?

Do you faggots actually report post here?
Kek.

holy shit, how in the world is this acceptable? I read this Bleach chapter in literally 30 seconds
is Kubo even trying anymore?

Not that guy, but it would be pretty neat if they somehow disrupted or destroyed the islands severely enough to annoy themselves a way to escape.

Forcing Big Mama to go out to roaming the sea again.

>breaking up over phone
be a man, faggot

not really, what was even remotely bad about this chapter?

>becoming nakama with crazy

If he was just going to use a phone he would have called back on fishman island.

Is Oda officially out of ideas? Making Big Mom Moria 2.0 is just lazy writing to me.

>Be big mom steal someones age
>Supposedly using it to supply life to inanimate characters.

Where have we seen this i wonder.

Jinbei is not joining. Those are the official Strawhat colors with Luffy being red. Do you think Oda is going to add ANOTHER blue? He's even Franky's shade of Blue.

Are you on a baitposting spree today?

Looks like another one of Usopp's lies came true.

Shadows are age now? Interesting.
The other thing is not even confirmed

Everyone else powered up during those 2 years. Rob Lucci was always talked about as being ridiculously strong. And now that he's back and the leader of CP0 (the most important Cipher Pol group, and arguable the anti-RA CP), its entirely likely that he's Admiral level strength, like Sabo.

If Ace didn't die, he would be at least on that level too. Perhaps a contender for Yonkou. Saying that, wtf is Marco doing

DELETE THIS

ITS OK WHEN ODA DOES IT

No, it shows she has control over life forces in some capacity, it's entirely possible she takes life from one thing to inject it into another thing.

>desease

Seens that to be a big shot on the new world, either you need to be fucking strong, or have a hax fruit, or both.

Giving her a hax fruit means that she doesnt NEED to be a fucking powerhouse to be a yonkou when she can steal peoples souls by touching them.

If the crew null this power, probably with brook being immune to it, luffy can overpower her and beat her, without being a jump as huge as beating kaidou mano-a-mano.

He's already said he would after quitting Big Mom and Luffy asked him personally. He's either joining or dying

Moria was kind of cheating with his fruit, since without Hogback to make bodies for shadows, he can't really carry them around unless he absorbs them and becomes fuckhuge. It's why he got booted from the schikibukai: without Thriller Bark he's useless on his own.
We've got no details on Mom's fruit, but if she can steal life itself from people that can't be returned, it's in an entire different league than Moria's crappy fruit. She's also strong enough to go King-Kong on a building and has an unpredictable berserk rage. Not even her own kids are safe.

odaaaaaaaaaaaa

But that's, I mean, it's other people who die and not her, right?

>inanimate objects are like corpses
nigga u dumb

>without Thriller Bark he's useless on his own.
>it's in an entire different league than Moria's crappy fruit. She's also strong enough to go King-Kong on a building

Did you even read the manga Spee. D. Reader kun?

I'm guessing Big Mom and Kaido have a rivalry and Kaido killed Moria's entire crew because of how similar they were.

They're both just a lot of dead weight.

Oda went out of his fucking way to make big momma as evil as possible
>she destroys buildings because she wants to eat sweets!
>and she eats people alive!
>and
>and!
>SHE KILLS HER OWN SON BECAUSE WHY NOT?!

That's Moria with what, roughly 900 shadows in him? It took him years and years of capturing people in Thriller Bark to be able to do that, and then even more time to give them to Hogback and stitch them into. The thing that makes him the biggest threat is removing your shadow and then killing you in sunlight, but I'd guess that his scissor bullshit can be countered with Haki or something. And I think Moria said he just encountered Kaidou almost immediately, and thought nothing of Moria's crew. wouldn't be surprising if Moria got so far only because he would OHKO everyone the moment he met them.
Also, it's fun to note how Lola appeared on Thriller Bark and was either shown recently or had some lookalike sister with Sanji, which could be possible because this is Oda. So who knows right now. Moria could use some further backstory though, but we'll probably get that at Wano/wtih kaidou.

Well she's one of the biggest threats around, why shouldn't she be evil?

vegapunks race?

And people still think she'll ally with Luffy.

welp. I liked her power until now.

nice .

So BM doesn't bring inanimate obejects to life

>That's Moria with what, roughly 900 shadows in him? It took him years and years of capturing people in Thriller Bark to be able to do tha

Which he had to do in secret. If he just rocked up to any OP city he'd get easily twice as many in seconds.

> and then even more time to give them to Hogback and stitch them into.
He only started making zombies after he lost faith in himself.

>The thing that makes him the biggest threat is removing your shadow and then killing you in sunlight, but I'd guess that his scissor bullshit can be countered with Haki or something.
He should have haki as well.

> And I think Moria said he just encountered Kaidou almost immediately
When did he say this?

>Also, it's fun to note how Lola appeared on Thriller Bark and was either shown recently or had some lookalike sister with Sanji, which could be possible because this is Oda. So who knows right now. Moria could use some further backstory though, but we'll probably get that at Wano/wtih kaidou.
Yeah definitely. I want him to go berserk on Kaido with like 10, 000 shadows or something.

>takes life from person
>gives life to object

Why would anyone care about fillers?

dunno, there was no "long head" tribe cited in the Sabaody HAH list
they left out sky people too though

I'd fuck Big Mom

I understand that you want a Moria resurgence user, but the last time we've heard of him was at Marineford when I think Doffy or Mihawk was fucking him over. He got booted from the schikibukai too, and lost his mysterious 4, so he probably beat Kaidou at the one game he wanted to win the most: suicide.

The son really looked like Franky, any chance they are brothers?> Franky being the son of a pirate and all..

This

user, please. Moria is coming back, why would Oda throw this backstory's existence at us without elaborating on it?

im pretty sure he is working with Absalom

You guys can't b serious.

Here's a crazy theory. What if Prime Moria was a Yonkou before Kaidou beat him? After he lost, Big Mom took his place.

I'm not, but it would be incredibly funny to imagine Moria's crying form just jumping into the ocean like a brick bat while everyone around him just mutters "good riddance".

why doesn't Big mom make the ocean alive?

Fuck. Forgot pic related

>can't b serious
>b
Oh I'm sorry, lemme put dat inna way yooz can shizzle da hizzle, dawg. Now take a moment, just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

>I read this Bleach chapter in literally 30 seconds
I gave up on Bleach once it took me longer to load the screen than it did to read the page

did she ate sanji?

are her eyes like that on purpose?

is sanji the key to something?

This has got to be the stupidest theory I've seen on Sup Forums.

so you're safe from BM's power if she can't reach you?

Is trick or treat part of her ability, or is it just something she says?

Where will you be when Carrot wins the nakama bowl?

>Female that fights
Do want

I have seen countless people asking "how does big mum has a Sun. she is like, super ultra powerful"

Is it that hard to conceive that anyone can build a Sun prop with paper or wood and paint, maybe put an oil lantern inside and then big mom gives it life?

Is Sup Forums actually that retarded?

Attack names are never necessary.

I'd love it.

The REAL thing behind this wedding is:

She wants sanji as her 44th husband.

Yeah, but what she said implies that if they had the food they'd keep their life. However it'd make the power really weird, so I doubt it.

Well that was a short and boring chapter

If he had the food, she'd eat it and everything would be fine. She's just saying that because she's a crazy bitch.

what kind of power does big mom have? i can figure it out

Joe the Fisherman please leave these waters!

They haven't joined officially yet.

LuNa confirmed