Why do housing projects exist

Why does our tax money fund this? Americans are working hard to pay rent and support their families so that niggers can get to pay 1/4th of what the rent of these apartments costs, absorb even more taxpayer dollars through welfare, and commit crimes that drag down the value of neighborhoods and overall quality of life.
But why? What is the fucking goal of this? Why does this concept even exist?

Nigger Containment and Compression.

it seems to be doing the opposite, they exist in mostly major prosperous cities, i can count 3 of them in manhattan for example, and these nigger cells allow niggers to disperse all over the city

To prove niggers can actually fuck up brick

somebody has to keep voting democrat

the entire country since the 60s has been nothing but a facade designed by (((them))) to enrich themselves while buying off niggers at the expense of the average American

Lower East side is a perfect example how niggers ruined the whole area with crime and drugs

nah it cant be because they want votes, the amount of people that live in these is almost irrelevant to the population of the rest of the city, just sad that even though they are small compared to the population, niggers still shit up entire cities.

does anyone else think living in a project seems comfy? keep my p226 by the bed, chainsmoke all day?

Yeah, when nogs become a majority maybe we can live the white welfare dream

keeps the black man in his place

Kek

Imagine noise - loud nigger noise - 24/7; AC that doesn't work; roaches, rats, bedbugs; gangs, drugs, shootings, violence; endless mountains of bicycles
>comfy

>Why does our tax money fund this?

Who nose?

bread and butter so poor niggers don't rebel

A nig majority can't support a welfare state. Over a lifetime whites contribute +200k in taxes, nigs (benefit)take $700k or so, I don't have the redpill pic on my phone

Does Cabrini Green ring any bells? If you destroy their colony, they'll disperse throughout the community, then every neighborhood gets a dozen savages living on section 8, and the entire city becomes shit.

Damn, now I think I should make a private donation to HUD.

>being this fucking in the dark on gentrification and economics

they are deals cut with local govt.
its so they can tear down failing areas and build new ones that make money.

Imagine if all of the arby's closed down in trailer parks. The city wouldnt be profiting anymore from those areas and would want to rebuild. They would put those trailer trash hillbillies in project housing and would save a shit load.

t. Afrikanner

Failed social experiment for a number of reasons

The government has been getting away from public housing construction since the 80s and going to section 8 housing (the government pays privately operated apartment complexes to take the poors)

If you've been in section 8 housing you know it's a run-down shithole too

Blacks simply do not mind living in filthy shitholes

You fags are missing out one some delicious pussy.

I'm talking about legal age tender 18 year old sluts. Desperate and broken homes lead to easy, loose sluts.

mandatory permanent sterilization for males who live in projects. cheaper and more effective than sterilizing women because women are already constrained by their biology. For every ho with 4 kids by 4 different dudes there's a dude with 11 kids by 11 different women, you just never hear about them or see them.

This user gets it

In Baltimore, some time in the late 90s, the housing projects were disbanded, and all the niggers were scattered across formerly good parts of the county and city through section 8 housing.

I would prefer to contain all the niggers in one area, and just avoid that area.

because it's cheap and efficient housing.

>Tfw go out to nice romantic lake with wife
>Nigger couple there, being loud, hootin' and hollerin'
>Nigger man keeps joking and threatening pushing niggirl into water
>Niggers.avi
>decide to leave
>Go to other spot in town that used to be nice
>Walk in, full of niggers, smells like niggers

Why can't I just live in a nigger-free world pham

Gaining the favor of the masses, i.e. philanthropic purposes.

Lincoln wanted to Make America White Again, and we all know what they did to him before he could enact his plan to send them all back.

trailer trash isn't subsidized though.

if they are on valuable land, they sure as shit are you retarded leaf

You've never been to the hood, have you?

The US used to have actual slums. Like favela-tier, negro infested slums not unlike the third world.

We decided to bulldoze those and build housing projects instead

>endless mountains of bicycles
KEK

And have you considered that the ptb elite etc etc have the very same view of YOU, Opie, you and your hood?

They were actually originally built for Jews, but niggers and spics took over.

Which is probably why they resemble commie blocks.

We need to build more moats, bodies of waters.

They can't swim.

>if you destroy their colony, they'll disperse throughout the community
what for like a few hours until they move somewhere they can actually afford to pay rent? they wouldnt be able to survive in the city if the projects were destroyed

>why do we have housing for people with disabilities
>why do why have housing for people who grew up without parents and are struggling to get by
>why do we have housing for old people who cant work anymore
>why do we have housing that helps vets that can't find work
>why do we have housing for those who are working class and are just trying their hardest to get back on their feet and move out
>why be a decent human being and help fund these shitty housing for those who are not as lucky as I am.

How is this different from commie blocks and why is it bad.

So you are unfamiliar with section 8 housing and what it does to the complexes that allow it? Being a pizza man you see it all, let me tell yah.

LES is pretty white these days

You make fine points, but I read OP as asking why did they decide to build housing projects at that scale. If you're not familiar with the large scale housing projects in NYC and Chicago then it's a crazy sight to behold. The Robert Taylor homes went on for miles. The Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn also have notorious projects that most likely in fact don't benefit the families living there or society. So it's fair to ask the question why were they built. It was a misguided fantasy that these communist style blocks would solve housing woes when in fact it created a disastrous nightmare, which is why they're being systematically dismantled
>Inb4;triggered

Quit fucking parroting this meme

Great Society.

Doesn't even work, if you live in inner suburbs you get trash people too.

((Real estate)) agents just don't give a fuck these days

It's probably a better alternative to having niggers stinking up the streets being homeless.