What happened here? Did Farnese lose interest in Guts when she discovered he only cared about Casca...

What happened here? Did Farnese lose interest in Guts when she discovered he only cared about Casca? Can we get some Chads in here who knows about female behavior??

Seems like she gave up on Guts

Anyone else no longer care for Berserk? it's clearly bigger than it can handle, yet the entire world seems 'discovered' every possible ending seems to have been debated to death now. It's no longer the edgy progressive shit it once was.

Not me dude im here for the whole ride.

>caring about the story
>not caring about who Guts will kiss next

Read the manga wrong my friend

>it's clearly bigger than it can handle

I mean how the hell can you defeat the idea of evil? seriously?

>Did Farnese lose interest in Guts when she discovered he only cared about Casca?
That would make her wanting his dick more.

What's wrong with black haired lady, is she mentally handicapped, did her parents accidentally drop her on her head as a child?

>I mean how the hell can you defeat the idea of evil?
Just cut it in half with a sword.

I don't remember if it happens before or after this, but it's when Casca falls off the boat that she realizes it.

Also, man, the art was really good here. Farnese is so cute.

I don't think so. She looks defeated in the 2nd pic. Also she doesn't blush anymore like Shierke when Guts compliments her

> chads
summer started weeks ago, but the quality of Sup Forums is in free fall today

This manga inspired my entire life. I'm a world class seafarer now.

>It's no longer the edgy progressive shit it once was.
That's why it's good now.

I can see your point, Grif is OP and now have a whole human/demon army + the people backs him. Guts have lost, he should have never focused on fixing Casca and focused on revenge.

The man would rather have that low iq shitskin than the aryan princess next to her

a guy who did nothing wrong raped her so hard she lost her mind

She is an unrealistic female character.

haha

Did your gay feelings get unleashed at your 9th but remind you of that one thing you wish to forget but can't help to smile when you see your dear friend Griffith?

Griffith is OP, but hundreds of chapters have set up what will be his downfall: him manifesting into the physical world.

My ninth...?

Did it not inspire you to explore your racial and sexual diversity awakening your gay powers?

What other retarded shit does she say/do after the rape?

What do you mean unrealistic?

200 dollars on that she's just faking being retarded just for the attention

>9th
Are you going to explain this part or try to derail this thread into your cuck fetishism?

>Guts have lost, he should have never focused on fixing Casca and focused on revenge.

Can't tell if you're sarcastic (I'm not being snarky when I say this). It's good that Guts is trying to help heal Casca. If that's the end goal of trying to find sanctuary out of the the reach of Griffith then I'd be okay with it to be honest. Miura has given so many grand concepts and ideas to work with it kinda seems a shame to not confront them in the "final" battle.

I think Farnese, and to an extent the big party is holding him back. It's fine he's got a bunch of friends now but it's really boring story-wise

All I know is that I don't give a fuck about Casca anymore. It's been what, two decades since she was fucked retarded and became a walking vegetable? There has to be some sort of expiration date about feeling bad for a character.

You kill ideas by not thinking.

She doesn't react like a real women would.

What's there to explain?

I'm fine with the prospect of it becoming dark fantasy to high fantasy but the harem shit and qt grills ruined it. It's not the same as one would expect from a manga that's far older than a century but what's stopping anyone from seeing it to the end?

>asking an autistic cuck to explain his autism
My mistake.

this

I'm not the only one that would love to see Isidro go away forever, right? Also would love to have old Puck back.

Did Griffiths literally fuck her brains out?

There's absolutely zero "harem shit." There's no question that Guts is in it for Casca.

I supposed if Guts found a way for the people of Falconia to lose trust and hope in Griffith, and Falconia itself, it could be a great way to start his destruction.

Yes.

which of course is impossible

Yea I agree, that's why I liked the Lost Children arc so much. Only Guts and Puck. I could accept Jill since she was less annoying than the other children in the manga, and Rosine was a scary af villain... Those bug eyes

if you can find me a replacement shota

Hi tumblr, tell me what a real woman would do.

Naked Schierke

Reminder that Guts should marry and have a happy life with Luca.

Casca can suck Griffith/Femto dick

This page should with her expression should tell you the exact answer to that.

Luca is too good for Guts.

More like harem hijinks and love drama. The Schierke crush gig outstayed it's welcome.

Don't advertise your site.

Why does she think she has a chance? She is a fucking child

No

She gives birth to a mutant. SHe finds him later and acts motherly towards him.

Why ask a question when you knew the answer?

Why did Griffith have to turn her retarded and kill her gains?

Best family.

Eat a dick

friggin adorable that is

Hopefully she gets her gains back. Getting to fuck a short haired tomboy /fit/ waifu, I can see why Griffith literally fucked her silly. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from doing the same thing.

''She will get her more and more addled...''' What does that mean? I'm not a native english speaker

Does this mean Guts is just a skinny Jim Sterling?

How so?

I can't wait for Caska to recover. I wonder what new dynamic she will bring to the group. Farnese will still have a place in the group as a secondary witch.

I hope she dies, Guts sacrifices the crew in exchange of becoming an apostle and then fights Griffifth with his new powers

Oh ok. Well, technically, I guess. She was already knocked up by Guts by then, but she did get raped by demons AND Griffith, before getting mentally fubar'd, so... Half and half, maybe?

Hold the phone! The mutant baby with one eye is the girl of the island? How does that make sense?
Shit, i've got to read this again.

>girl

Read the conviction arc

So what is the the case with the baby? Was Casca already pregnant when she was raped? So it's still her and Gut's child right?

It would have been really shitty if she got pregnant from Griffith. But technically he's the third father since his semen was so strong it affected the child. That's one weird family.

It depends, if your thoughts are low quality enough, is it the same as not thinking? We might find accidentally reach Nirvana while shitposting on Sup Forums.

Like Griffifth would leave Guys alone... Probably wanna finnish the job

Every since he basically sexually assaulted her she doesn't like to be around him.

It's speculated it is. We still don't know.

Yes, the former.

We all know how it's going to end.

The moral of the story is: anger is cyclical.

with the idea of love, personified by guts' and caska's child and to which Griffith has let himself open by deciding to rape her in front of him, which shows that he has still an emotional connection to them and hasn't fully risen above mere mortals.

Damn that really looks like guts, no wonder Griffith wanted to fuck him

It takes 9 months to pop out a baby not 6

>Why does she think she has a chance? She is a fucking child
Different times.

That's what they WANT you to think.