Pol I’m running for office when I’m older

Pol I’m running for office when I’m older

What dog whistles should I say so you know I’m /your guy/ but covert enough so normies don’t suspect a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.thedailybeast.com/cain-quotes-pokemon-movie-in-final-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the kikes; race war now!

"This happening indicates a strong disconnect between the political class and the voting public"

The Trump ticket is a winning ticket.

Do some gay Pepe poise.

That's the same guy btw.

Hitler did nothing wrong

We should cut taxes and encourage policies that foster individual responsibility and a sense of community. Also, Jews did 9/11.

Just say something referencing the words 'Triumph' and then 'Will' or possibly 'the Almighty' and then 'wills it'.

Make sure those phrases are close together for context.

It is surprising to see communist agitators talk about the holocaust when the holodomor happened, killing more people by orders of magnitude, not to mention the millions of others in similar communist regimes across the world. All this murder and purges from states that could hardly function in feeding its people.

That's the same guy, dumbfuck

"my wife's son"

This, their height is almost the exact same. Anybody who has decent social skills and has a somewhat average face can become chad. Even Manlets as well.

ok hand signal

>it's happening

She made the right choice

"Pure coincidence"

Chad looks pretty nerdy himself though.

Euthanize the Hebrews, inter-ethnic conflict presently.

just start something with 'It's happening'

You won't be alone. Since Sup Forums is so popular with Gen Z i predict most future republicans will have browsed Sup Forums at least once.

Four Leafs

Obviously this

we have to "preserve our values" (no new brown guys allowed)

rrrREeeeeeeee-

That's literally the exact same dude

Dat neuro-linguistic programming.

MAGA! KeK!

What kind of dumbshit made this and didn't realise it the same guy.

If they don't suspect it you're not doing anything right. They suspected it from Trump and he's got Jew daughters.

If you really want an example of the only fully redpilled guy to be allowed to operate in politics look at Pat Buchanan.

But he made some serious connections for decades before he ever revealed his power level in public.

That's the point, dingus. She stayed with him despite soaring out of his league and then he finally ate a meal and bought some clothes that fit.

Get your red-pilled friends involved too. We can usurp the right-wing parties to make Alt-Right mainstream.

>I'm here to take down the big guys in Washington that are corrupting our system. Pulling levers from behind closed doors and wearing masks to hide their true nature. I am going to pull off their masks and expose them to the light and see if they die. At the very least, it will be extremely painful...And i'm going to do all for you, the people

Change your name to Bill Wilson and their will be no mistake

Say "Wew lads".

>What dog whistles should I say
refer to the bellhops as luggage lads

heh

>We can usurp the right-wing parties to make Alt-Right mainstream.
run as democrats also, take over both sides of the aisle

Can you fucking read or are you beingretarded on purpose?

Strong families, traditional values, work ethic

>encourage policies that foster individual responsibility
end the earned income tax credit

always legislate morally

Some women are ugly on the inside and outside. Luckily most can't change the packaging.

That's the kind of thing that gets you made a joke of by Jewish genderqueers.

blogs.thedailybeast.com/cain-quotes-pokemon-movie-in-final-speech

Faggot mods.
I will just assume you are talking about the Jews.

Every time I watch a molymeme vid, I get all jumpy due to the whistles. He also has good stuff. Pay attention

"My grandpa came here when he was 14 and died an American when he was 88"

lol, same, OP.
except I'm European & I'll be running there

if you run against a female opponent say: Consider yourself officially exempt from my wrath sweetcakes, and if you're lucky a little later I'll let you play with my boomstick.

this, desu

why not both faggot

this
drop it in the middle of a speech nice and smooth like

Why didn't the nerd try to get better too? Seems like a lack of effort, desu.

Fpbp. I'm running for my district in Washington State in a couple years, I'll use this as my signal to you guys as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM

i actually fantasize about doing this. i am mexican so that would give me a booster over white males. all the numales will be at my command and ill quietly pass laws to stop immigration and demolish mosques

Just recant any decent Hitler speech word-for-word (preferably in it's original German) and we will come running. Leave the dog whistles at home.

Become the Chad.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, DOG WHISTLE FOR WHAT.

WE ARE ALL LEFT RIGHT PARTY PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU

well now I'm not voting for you, you're trying to appeal to me based on using an image board without presenting what you'll do for the country. you already lost.

Do it lad. If we want to destroy the Jews, we have to outjew them at their own game.
They've made the Republicans controlled opposition for decades, it's about damn time we strike back.

here's some oc for you niggers

I've thought about this for a while now. I've come across so much leftist bullshit that I'm more fluent in their right-think than most democrats. Considering how low key racist democrats are, it wouldn't be that hard to mascarade as one until I get elected.

It's not the same guy. She wrote a blog about how special he is to her and how he deserves someone great, but she's moving on.

I think you are on to something but need to continue this for like 4 more steps

thanks bro. take her away.

becoming the chad and building fembots to compete with the roastie and give all the beta cucks freedom from analog pussy

turning yourself into the fembot to fuck other fembots

this rings a bell

This, desu Senpai.
If I ever suspect that someone is a frequent browser on this Mongolian kite flying forum I'll drop subtle hints like "hey man, you're a pretty big guy" or "This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!" And it wait to see the reaction. It works every time.

>Leftist looking for what Sup Forums considers dog whistles.
slide

Sup Forums = Path Of Light
"We must make our way in the world as individuals, as families, as citizens of a nation with a duty to protect and cherish our freedoms: we must tread the path of our ancestors, a Path of Light, toward a brighter future, together."

if you have to ask, you arent our guy.