Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

"Goodbye Nostalgia-fagging" Edition
Now let's move on and enjoy the few things we have thanks to a movie and a synchro

Ruri is my heaven.

I hated Synchro just as much as the next guy but calling it nostalgia-fagging means you should be calling Xyz, Fusion, and Arc-V as a whole arguably, the same damn thing.

They're not done yet.
There's some sort of DSoD magazine coming out but after that, they should be finished.

Since it is obvious the big fanatism for synchros, how would you react if a new archetype of tuners are created, and are designed to help other summons to synchro summon?
>you fusion summone5? Don't worry! Here is a tuner that will let you special summon a lv 5 or lower fusion from your extra deck ignoring summoning conditions and inmediatly make a synchro summon
>oh? You got a ritual instead? No problem too! Here is a tuner that not only works as a tuner, but also can special summon if you have a ritual! And if you want, you can synchro summon using the ritual and the tuner, and the synchro would gain either the atk and def or the effect of the ritual monster! Why not both?
>synchro already? Good boy!
>xyz? Not really good but don't worry! Here is a tuner that, either by activating it in the field or banishing in the graveyard, you can turn an xyz into a tuner and if make that xyz and another one (if you had other one) levels instead of ranks so you can keep synchro summoning! Great card to recover from xyzs without materials!
>pendulum?! Ok! You got already nobledragon, so you can get a basic idea how great it will be to synchro summon on the future!

Another Blue-Eyes? Wonder what it does.

Now is it fair to predict whenever a series starts out good in it's first year(5D's and ARC-V) will later end having a movie in development or a certain issue will take place in its next year?

So is this guy not considered nostalgia-fagging then?

Oh yeah Yuya, well, Giant Soldier of Stone, Attack Smile world.

Every thread until he returns.

>thinks nostalgia is done
>still 2 month time frame for final 2016 products to be released
>expecting 2016 to close out without one more nostalgia product in the last few months.

>Sawatari cucked Reiji out of the Rival pack

>call it a rival pack
>no Kaiba
>no Jounochi
>no Majoume
>no Ryo
>no Crow
>no Shark

>Ed, Jack, Kaito and Dennis confirmed as the true Rivals.

>Dennis
That's NEO NEW's card, user.

Rival Pack related to Rivals from Arc-V user (Reiji not being there is all according to keikaku)

>Reiji not included in the rival pack
Has Konami finally written him out of the show?
The guy's screentime is almost as bad as Kaiba's during Millennium World.

MAKE GEMINIS GREAT AGAIN

>as bad as Kaiba's during Millennium World.

Technically speaking Kaiba was never supposed to be in that arc since he was absent from it in the manga. It just makes the transition to watching DSOD worse since most people probably saw the anime rather than read the manga.

Bumping for underrated comment

Don't worry user, since Jack has a new card, we can only assume Reiji will come riding into Fusion in a portable NEET cave carried to and fro by a squad of D-wheels.

Sawatari confirmed as Yuya's rival, not Reiji.

Man that is pathetic. I've never seen an advertised "main character" be treated as bad as Reiji. I guess to make it up they give him a perfect dueling record against scrubs.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot
But OP is even bigger than that. Apply yourself.

To be fair, as far as the DM anime goes, the only time Kaiba was omnipresent was Battle City. He came and went during Duelist Kingdom and certainly was understandably shafted for Millennium World.

>Getting this butt-blasted over bog-standard marketing hype

Reiji doesn't have a card because his deck doesn't need any extra help right now.

Sawatari has the shiny new deck in the OCG, thus they need to continue hyping it up.

Well, if nothing else, he'll likely gain more focus soon. We've already seen hints of his interactions with Yusho at the start of XYZ and he already had his moment of glory by out-keikakuing Roger in Synchro through council, trashtown, and intrusion penalty abuse.

So, it's approaching the destined time for things to start tumbling down for him.

How the fuck is Ed considered a good rival? if anything I'd say he is probably number 3 in the GX behind Thunda and Ryo but at least ahead of Johan.

He BTFO Judai right after raping Kaiser and established himself as a threat from his first appearance.

Reminder Kenzan is Judai's true rival

>Not the first ever black duelist.

Hello Yugi

>first ever black duelist
>implying Atem wasn't black
>implying Marik, Ishizu and Rishid aren't black.

WE

>You just triggered my Trap Card, Smile Pot of Greed.

WUZ

ARE THE ENLIGHTENED MASSES

KANGZ

Nah, not his first.

Haven't seen this anime in forever. What card is that Yuuya is holding?

As it stands now, Sawatari has 8 monsters, 8 spells and 1 trap for his archetype. I doubt they're going to print all of them in the booster pack do we know how many cards are being printed in the rival pack is all those ones we see hereit?

If the news are correct, the Rival Pack only has 4 cards.

I want a collage of all black duelists

I bet Rin would love Spark World, if she ever had an archetype to shill.

Though with all of this powercreep for field spells, I feel that Terraforming might be hit with the hammer and get limited.

Probably given that they want to print everything that was in the anime. Give insects some needed boosts.

No, because Edo is too goddang great.

Johan is not a rival. He is a love interest.

I see. Man, these spoilers were very dull. Informative. But very dull and the implications of them such as only Edo doing any shilling in the Yuya duel. Dennis taking up remaining anime slots and Yusho possibly taking up some as well makes the wonder of the next 4 episodes come to a screeching halt. I bet Yuya and co will arrive just in time to see Dennis defeat Yusho and card him.

>upset about rival pack

mentions manjoume

- confused

Edo never cared about Judai

more like superior

>even more of an insufferable faggot in Arc-V than he was in GX
>great

I would have preferred an original Arc-V character taking the mantle of Academia Commander honestly.

Bait post

Please no more Bait, Mate.

Can someone post ripped Smiru World ?

Yeah. Bring Johan, he is the best GX character and even defeated Kaiser, Judai wasn't able to defeat him using the RD, defeated the exodiafag of Geck and waa the only one along Judai that defeated Trueman and Fujiwara Takumi

This. He's a gay lover.

I meant Yusuke Fujiwara not Takumi Fujiwara

And he has an awesome chest which is shown off very nicely by his shirt's low collar.

YES. He also had some sick gains when he was using his dark outfit

Gay

I have no problems with him stealing that potential 2nd Zexal spot.

That pic doesn't make any sense.

>Abyss Actor
Abyss Actors! Abyss Actors are finally getting printed!

Manjoume
Kaiser
Edo
Johan

Rank them from best rival to worst and then we shall decide who the true GX rival is.

Why does Johan has a card based on him but Judai, Manjou and Kaiser doesn't have anything

Judai and Thunder have Bujin cards

MANGA SPOILERS FUCKING

those gem pendulums are the fagiest cards ever, and should have never been created.

Heck even Kiabaman, is a better card than all of them

This game looks awesome why isn't anyone talking about it?

Because Crystal Beast could really use the support, but it's not enough. Some Crystal Beast Xyz or a Rainbow Dragon Fusion might.

Also makes best cardfus to go with best GX husbando.

Looks pretty shit desu senpai

I don't get why this is a Tuner in a Fusion centric archetype.

>Well end up getting a Sora or Dennis card for rival

How mad would you be?

That's because it's a corrupted gusto monster.

I guesss. Thematically it's just weird to have a bunch of fusion stuff and then have access to Synchro.

Now we need a Yuto and Yugo to complete the set.

Is the manga tomorrow or next Friday?

I remember the director and head writer saying there will be someone Yuya won't be able to forgive. The show's almost over and I've seen hide nor hair of this person. It's just like us not seeing the dark future Mieru foretold about Yuya. Dropped concepts or shallow spitmouthing?

Most likely either Yusho or Reiji. Give it time.

Gonna be Yusho. If it's not Yusho then all our memes will die.

>someone Yuya won't be able to forgive

What if it's himself?

I think that someone was roger or Sergei.

Are they finally going to print Shadow Maker?

Reiji for turning on the Lancers at the end.

It's Krystal Dragon, from DSoD. That they for some reason didn't put in the movie pack.

if only rivals can get their own cards then... OH SHIT, YUYA IS BEING TRICKED, LEO WAS GOOD, THE YUZUS ARE EVIL.

Didn't GX introduce a concept called "Gentle Darkness" which was used to balance the Light of Destruction?
It makes sense that the darkness inside Yuya is actually chaotic good like Season 0/ Early manga Atem since the darkness has never done anything wicked aside from punishing bad people.

>Sawatari is set up as the rival Despite being the worst rival ever.
>Reiji turns out to be the traitor and main antagonist
It all makes sense now.

Well, in Tarot terms, the Tower refers to an abrupt, explicitly destructive change that shatters the status quo regardless of what walls you try to put up to try and maintain it. The tower gives no fucks, essentially.

And what has Yuya been trying to do? Stave off his anger/hitotsu ni with entame.

According to The New Encyclopedia of the Occult, "The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation." If you view it as an event, and view it in terms of Arc-V, it quite literally means HITOTSU-NI getting released just when everything is going great. More than likely the show is going to pull a bait and switch on us into thinking Leo and Academia has been stopped and everyone's happy, and then someone(s) is going to get carded and Yuya is going to fucking lose it.

I'm willing to be that Yuya is going to keep preaching for everyone to be all smiles until someone he knows personally gets carded, and then he's going to snap.

That arguably makes his development in synchro better in retrospect.

>People learn to follow his entame because it's such a purely hopeful ray of sunshine in an otherwise dismal world (Synchro & XYZ)

>He only develops it to such an extent because he and his friends have been sheltered by Reiji, Crow, Enjoy, the Council, and the Resistance and didn't experience true loss for more than a duel's length of time (Reiji II)

>When he himself is faced with something that REALLY hurts him, his smile shatters

It would honestly be the ideal development for his character. From the start, he's been facing incrementally increasing struggles (daddy issues, others using pendulum, LDS, Sora's reveal, Yuto absorption, Obelisk force, Yuzu kidnapped, Reiji having planned the Battle Royale for O Force), with his initial foray into Synchro being the biggest hurdle before he became strong enough to handle it with some encouragement from his friends.

Seems like the fun really is just beginning.

High Quality. Wasn't this poster suppose to come out with an Interview with Ono? Where the fuck is it

With all due respect, I wish this does happen to Yuya, to make the dynamics of this character even more spread out and explored, but I feel like 30 episodes won't be enough for him to drop Egao, go batshit insane and then resolve into him picking up Egao again. It worked for Judai since there was another season for him to let out his pain and seriousness of dueling.

Then again, maybe the fact that they making Yuya go to fusion this early could set up for it very early.

Can't wait to get that sucker on my wall. It's definitely lacking some delicious cabbage right now.

That banana is too lewd.

Dubs confirm. Every uneven YGO series starts great, but can't unfold his potential due to a movie having a higher priority. GX and Zexal were even.

I love how Yuya and Yuto are bro'ing it out here.