Has J.K. Rowling been our girl all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/is-jewish-supremacy-a-form-of-racism-the-zionist-exception/5606949
hpmor.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti-goblin to compare them to Jews.

Goblins have way more redeeming qualities.

I prefer the first two films. The rest have that damn blue filter on the right.

all women are shit though

It symbolizes the color blue.

Yeah but Ron told jokes like a fag every 2 seconds

no. she is just being eaten by the animal she helped raise. like all libs these days

>book written for kids
>complain when a kid said a joke meant to entertain kids

Were the first two the ones where they didn't spend 9/10ths of the movies in regular clothes (because they get changed right after class I guess?)

Anywho, how's she doing with those refugees she took in?
They were 20+year old men and not actual women and children, right? The odds of her randomly picking actual women and children is astronomical, so I'd imagine it's majorly men

Harry has always been a your guy.
>Born as the "Chosen One"
>master race wizard
>dated a nip before going after the white girl
>Alpha athlete gets all the glory
>always does the right thing
>fights against evil, not greedy, humble, true warrior

But JK is not /ours/

She didn't even write it

always has been, always will be

Goblins are greedy fucks.

All this tells me is that jews see enough similarities between them and goblins that they get offended.

Rowling is a talentless hack writer. So when she describes a bunch of disgusting moneygrubbing bankers, she goes to the stereotypes. Like all havk writers. The fact that when you say "vile moneygrubber" the group that comes to mind is Jews, is just a (((coincidence))).

but isnt the ADL being racist by assuming jews are bankers?

FpBp

Didn't Rowling admit she bases all of her villains after Adolf Hitler?

Will Goblin posting be the new Orc posting? God I hope so.

#NotallGoblins

literal goblin people think she was trying to make the goblin bankers look like jews. Fucking hilarious that they would think this represents them though, just fucking gold.

But it does. You need to remember she wrote this in '97 back when everyone considered Jews a different flavor of white. They weren't as open about their domination of the Goyim back then.

obviously it does or they wouldnt have said what they said its just funny that they see themselves that way.

Rowling wasn't that much of an SJW and even made fun of them when Hermione with the SPEW nonsense when the Elves turned around and told her to fuck off since they didn't want her help.

When I saw this movie with a Jew friend and all of the goblins were (((bankers))) we spent the first 20 minutes laughing because of how obvious it was

First two actually get the setting right, then it just does the gritty reboot meme

they're admitting it
>(((we))) are the goblin bankers
what happened to the jews? they're playing 1d checkers

>basing your villains on the good guy
The fuck?

literal vampire potbellied goblins

Don't forget the 6 million that died in the Gobocaust

>This depiction of a Jew is anti-semetic because we, the Jews, look at it and see a Jew.
Eliahu, please.

Are they experimenting with colors subconscious affect on the goyim?

FAAAAAAKE

That guy needs to seriously write more

Dumbledore was great in the first 2

What other Goblin memes could we create besides Gobocaust?

>attacking one of the most liberal progressive people out their

Is their anyone the jews won't go after? This is why the jews have acquired so many enemies thought the years. Also I don't think Rowling is the one making the movies I'm pretty sure she just writes the books.

That's what I was thinking. Isn't huffpo just admitting that jews look uncannily like goblins?

Jews benefit from chaos, that's why they sow mistrust in every group in order to profit from them.

>After sixteen fucking years
What happened, did JK get too far off her leash?

>Has J.K. Rowling been our girl all along?

Always.

daily reminder mark twain is based to the nth degree.

Funny. I always took Hermione to be a diaspora Jewess, complete with the social justice warmongering.

Bingo cametopostthis

>Goy, don't argue with (((idiots))) they'll make you stoop down to their level and beat you with experience!
>No goy, you shouldn't get experience dealing with (((them)))!
>Just give up and let (((them))) take over!
>No goy, no one will watch (((them))) blather like an idiot! Only YOU will look foolish!

Yes, how "based".

I spotted that like 10 years ago when the movie came out

adl is a jew supremacist org

globalresearch.ca/is-jewish-supremacy-a-form-of-racism-the-zionist-exception/5606949

Goblins in any sorts of medias are kikes, no question about that.

Too bad the actor died after the second movie

They're saying this just now?

>uncanny resemblance

So they're saying Jews are hook-nosed penny-pinchers?

Pic related

The floor of the goblin bank

Does anyone else think Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>That copy-pasta

Whiney pieces of whores!!

Intentional or not I fully support this. Like their pets the Jews are making the mistake of crying wolf. The more they scream "antisemitism" the less power it will hold.

>films
Read the books; way fucking better

wowsa

.... and the left devours it self, yet again.

Literal vampire potbelly goblins hobblin around coming after us

And that jews look like goblins

>Too bad the actor died after the second movie
he was great in this one

oy VEY

>Does anyone else think Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises?
right next to that bullshit about throwing the ring in the volcano

So, the jews are admitting they're literally money hungry goblins
Besides turning their leftist pets against them
Good

The Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality is way smarter and more interesting. Written by certified genius Eliezer Yudkowsky.

hpmor.com

I read the first few books of the real thing on the strength of this fanfic.

in bed with a goblin?

That's the issue that annoyed me the most about the movies. Part of the charm of the wizarding world was everyone wore robes and other magic shit and always looked goofy when they tried to dress like muggles. Then the movies make it so they are all wearing muggle clothes even at school under the robes, and even purebloods have fancy muggle style suits.

Too bad Richard Harris died at all.

If the shoe fits

checked

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

>Gingers
>White

goblins(jews) and ogres(muslims) are both descendants from cain from the bible who backstabbed able(whites)

yeah, I can't find it either

Goblin = Globalist

Theyre all (((grabblers)))

DELET THIS NOW

ADL admits Jews are essentially money hungry goblins? kek

>uncanny resemblance

>i-its meant for children you cant criticize it
>c-children are dumb you can throw anything at them and they'll enjoy it h-heh
>just turn your b-brain off m-man

harry potter is fucking gay

digits confirm

What if you fooled them into being convinced that they had been fooled?

this only works on odd levels of foolery

She is but a vessel to deliver the message, a dupe of sorts on which a great cosmic joke is being played.

The Zionists would see it as a compliment. They revel in their debauchery.

Goblins lost a war for their independence and were forced to work as merchants for the Ministry of Magic. In reality, Jews in Europe were forbidden of taking most jobs and were forced into the merchant and banking industry. THAT WAS THE POINT. It wasn't anti-Goblin, it was a humorous way of poking fun at Sup Forums's favorite cartoon.

FAKE

I checked, it's not there

please don't do this

i'm so happy i've never read or watched a single harry potter shit in my life

I've never seen any of them, can you expand on that? Half the fuckin screens blue?

this

goblins are cute

kek, underrated

you're wrong. it was actually just that J.K. "jewish heads are-" rowling wanted to create an entire book series satirizing the kike race. voldemort was originally supposed to emerge victorious in his quest to eradicate the mug-bloods, but then the kikes used their financial sorcery on the based JK rowling and turned her into J.ewish K.ike Rowling, so she made the books end by having voldermort defeated

Serves her right for pushing lefty bullshit. You think that shit will protect you from the wrath of your masters?

come on... even the jews know they're goblin bankers

No goblin ever called me cracker

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the goblin banker don't do usury? They just store your wealth and enforce contracts (for a fee) but they don't do rent, neither give or take.

>.45 shekels deposited

isnt it more anti semetic to imply that jews look like goblins?

nah they do.

source: am a jew