FUCK THE NFL! HOW DO WE GET WHITE MEN INTO BOXING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8V7fmff3_8
youtube.com/watch?v=QZXZQfy-ln0
youtu.be/n2yPbLHbu8M
youtu.be/GRhk7YFRzoI
youtube.com/watch?v=1bpMn5EzhRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boxing is for degenerates

/thread

>wops
>white

Pic Related: Italian-Canadian boxer

>im a pussy that cant fight

Have you been to an mma gym? It's almost exclusively white guys who know how to tear heads off. But I just go to mine for striking skills because that's what I enjoy working on

I don't need to. This is 'Murcia motherfucker. I have a knife, asp baton or gun on me. Suck my star spangled cock BIAAATCH

Also, /thread

Showbthen they are beinattacked allnover europe...and then ridicule them...embrass their masculinity and macho-ness....until they admit theyve started to get into boxing... and then feminize arabs and niggers and talk to them about how they can be equal in ogbt and then even talj to arabs and nuggers and depression and talk them into connittig suicide.. europe and usa then becomes that 2% Whiter and Masculine.

but trump loves boxing

Allow them to fight women so they have a chance.

DRAIN BAMAGE

Nope.

boxing is cucked. the white man's sport is now UFC and vidya.

what the fuck is that typing

Take out the nigs.

>boxing is cucked
HOW SO?

Died of AIDS. Nope.

Doing Thai Kick Boxing.

Is that good enough for you!?

Oh now this fucking goomba is white now? You only make Italians white when they serve your purpose? How fucking stupid and lame are you?

american whites gave up in the sport of boxing... they went to UFC... in central asia & europe plenty of successful white boxers... GGG...

boxing gyms are cheaper than most mma gyms... more boxing gyms in the ghettos.. but thats where you get the hunger from to become great fighters...

it's been flooded by minorities and is no longer the sport of the white man

I would like to hear suggestions on how to end basketball.

I like that the incompetence of Jewish owners and endless, brainless gall of niggers has converged to provoke Americans to finally ask why they support listening to millionaire niggers bitch about racism after a two-term negro president. I've been asking this for years.

When you bring animals into a sport, its no longer a sport. Its just an animal exhibit. You may as well enter cheetahs into sprint races or dolphins into swimming. Why should I care how well apes can compete with humans.

the only sport that fucks up your brain quicker than football. they're both barbaric desu

Nope. UFC/Nascar/hockey for the lower to middle class, fencing/formula 1 for upper class. Three gun comp and power lifting. Pretty much all the white sports.

Not any more. Not only do they have a ton of safeguards, but the best boxers don't get hit in the brain a ton (kinda the point). It's not like the 70s where they went 15 rounds.

Boxing is boring.

Street Fights are not.

OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=o8V7fmff3_8
youtube.com/watch?v=QZXZQfy-ln0

Two good fights here. Say whatever you want about gypsies/travellers but these fuckers put a lot of professionals to shame.

youtu.be/n2yPbLHbu8M

youtu.be/GRhk7YFRzoI

Fuck off spic boxing is for nonwhites .
NHL is the official sport of the White man.

Boxing has been shit ever since niggers and manlets took it over. The Golden Age of heavyweights is over, now all we have to watch are tiny nigger and spic manlets hugging each other for 3 hours for the fight to end by decision.

MMA is better but attracts an absolute dogshit fanbase. Full of stupid Tapout fags and other assorted white trash, and Irishmen.

a white guy currently holds the heavyweight championship belt........THAT WAS HELD BY A WHITE GUY FOR NEARLY 10 YEARS.............. baka

You don't - war is the only real man's sport you degenerate nigger lover.

I'd rather watch two lesbians in apillow fight over two men, if you can't throw a motherfucker on the ground and choke him it isn't a fight

Ban niggers and spics, they fight dirty

How about we give them blades?

>GGG

Boxing? Do you mean Nigger punch?

first post is best poast

Degenerates don't enjoy combat sports.

Whites can't into boxing, why do you think rocky and the other boxing movies exist, can't have it in reality so fantasies!

>White people can't b-

See: Joe Calzaghe

liberal

Physical sports are for meatheads. When gene-tech comes along non of these nigger-tier activities will matter.

>sardinian

best boxer in the world who people are calling the next Ali is white. All the niggers hate hime because he's so good senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=1bpMn5EzhRg

/thread-ing yourself

sad!