To all anti-weed faggots:

To all anti-weed faggots:
How the FUCK do you expect me to take this awful, disgusting, rotten, wretched, and evil world sober and at face and unadulterated value? It helps me relax, it helps me see things from a point of view I wouldn't have otherwise, and depending on the strain, it keeps me alert and productive.

there's a party in quebec named Bloq Weed, the kush cant be held down forever

Bump.

>needing weed just to go by
lol, what a weak ass faggot

Just got some today called day tripper and it looks exactly like that nug damn son

this

I will never support the US government because of what they did to me for having a little weed

I used to get high every day.

Fuck that shit being sober and living a purposeful degeneracy free life is amazing in comparison.

I can't believe I wasted years of my life getting high when I could have been manifesting my will to power.

Life's so much better without it.

>i dont like it when someone else puts something into there own body

there no argument against this, if you believe that statement you're a weak faggot

>productive
You are on Sup Forums making dude weed slide threads.

There's nothing wrong with your hobby, so long as you don't drive after smoking, I'm fine with it. Also, I personally hate the smell, but I'll deal with it.

most pot heads are fucking low motivation losers. that said I don't really care, if you smoke it and are dumb I'll just come in and steal your job and your wife :)

Dude, weed! LMAO

weedfags need to be executed

purdue pharma makes 10 billion a year killing white people with opiates
yet I'm a criminal because I had some harmless flowers in a baggie
jail is fucking ridiculous too they took my socks underwear and charged me for the stay

Cannabis saved me from alcoholism and stops my PTSD berserker rages. My quality of life would be very low if I didn't have something to stop my rage; when the race war kicks off I'm going full Mr. Hyde.

YOUR NOT A MAN,, YOUR WEAK

You need a hot banana stuffed up your bum.

Seriously. Go get one.

>my rage

No more nightmares for me.

're...

>Why you THINK weed is illegal
>A bunch of movies no ones seen
>Why cannabis REALLY is illegal
>Muh corporations
Most people don't care why it's illegal, most of us are just glad that degenerates run the risk of being imprisoned for their gluttony.

>vast majority of people need drugs to get by
makes you wonder doesn't it?

Dude, trying to talk to Sup Forums about weed is like trying to get a straight edge hardcore XXX kid from the early 2000's to take a shot of peach schnapps and have the nerve to call you a pussy

I can see why they are the way they are though, stoners fucking piss me off, however anyone who takes one solitary facet of their being, like weed, video games, sports, sexual orientation, gender, etc. and places it at the forefront of everything in their lives is a full blown pants on head retard who should be euthanized for their own and humanity's good.

give me another anime thats good besides berserk and bepop

90s style gets me hard but ill take anything

>How the FUCK do you expect me to take this awful, disgusting, rotten, wretched, and evil world sober and at face and unadulterated value?
Whiskey

wow, good response faggot

quit being reasonable we're on Sup Forums, post a frog meme or shut the fuck up

RE RE REE REE RE REEE REE

I stopped smoking weed because I became a heroin addict and the anxiety of thinking how big of a piece of shit I was became too much when i got high. When I'm sober off heroin for awhile I usually smoke some CBD weed and take oil and it keeps me calm and subdued.

I am not for or against weed. I think anyone wantin to take any drug should be able to. Most of the worst effects of heroin isn because it is an illegal non sterile substance. If junkies were shooting pharma ampoules of sterile smack things would be better for everyone. You will never stop drug use while humans exist. Best is to mitigate the dangers.

Sup Forums regulars can't see the world as anything but black and white and will not agree with my statements because I'm a disgusting junkie who should kill themselves

I agree with this sentiment because I am a weak ass faggot who can't get by without the assistance of drugs, be it cannabis or amphetamine salts.

It is 100% a dependence(weakness) that I wish I did not have or was strong enough to overcome. My only crutch of an excuse is that I did not choose this, I was medicated since childhood. I don't wish this on anyone.

Face your problems head on you pussy.

Same, pretty much. I take up alcohol when there's no weed around. I've gone through some pretty long stretches of only being able to fall asleep while completely fucking plastered due to insomnia. I've probably lost brain cells along the way, to be 100% frank.

Weed is a distraction, not a solution, but goddamn do i need to be distracted.

Degenerates will always be degenerate, history easily demonstrates that. I've more commercial interest in hemp. Until cannabis is de-scheduled in the US, even growing hemp is a crime against the machine.

THC kills sperm mobility. Autism has risen from 1 in thousands to 1 in 88 and basically mirros weed use.

It isn't vaccines causing stupid kids it's stoners wrecking their own gene pool. It also makes you slow, lazy, and unproductive.

Stop pushing the herbal jew. Lift, improve yourself.

t. stoner

kys

>How the FUCK do you expect me to take this awful, disgusting, rotten, wretched, and evil world sober and at face and unadulterated value?
like a man
life isn't just fishing user

Blaze dat sshit

>it also makes you slow lazy and unproductive
>lift

dorian yates smokes weed you low test bitch

A doxx your local supplier thread?

legalize weed and cut social services like welfare and we'll see who the real degenerates are

Trigun, Yu Yu Hakasho, Lupin the III, Kaiji
in no specific order

If you're smoking it every day you're doing it wrong. Odds are you are nihlistic and can't cope and use it entirely for escapism.

I don't care about casual drinkers, tokers, and other drug users. But if you have to take a drug every day for a non-life threatening disease you're probably doing something wrong to yourself.

George soros is behind the legalization lobby and stands to gain millions of shekels from it

This. 100%.

Never tried it, but I did try alcohol. I don't understand how people do it, it tastes like fucking shit, and it's awful for you.

Ninja Scroll

Proofs please.

also samurai champloo is really good if you havent seen it, I've probably watched it 10 times through, there are so many awesome episodes in champloo.

Wouldn't those corporations jump at the chance to use a new, cheaper, and more versatile resource?

Ninja scroll
Shigurui
Demon city shinjuku
Doomed megalopolis
tekkonkinkreet

By manning the fuck up nigger
Even a lot of women kick your ass in that regard

Are you drunk?

disgusting degenerate
enjoy weakening your blood and your dna only because of your whining of being unsuccessful and failing in life

if your children turn out to be degenerates aswell - blame yourself
rotten infested scum

I've been off it for two weeks now. I quit for six months before and went back to it like a fool. Just need to cut the alcohol now and become fully RP. I'm not much of a drinker anyway so that should be easy.

Right. Same debate as people saying corporations pay women less, yet no one can figure out why corporations aren't just only hiring women.

It's just one of those fun little outdated misconstrued snippets that people hold on to for muh 420.

Not really because everyone would be growing it lol. Major competition and crossing into eachother's industry

> It helps me relax, it helps me see things from a point of view I wouldn't have otherwise, and depending on the strain, it keeps me alert and productive.

thats p sad and pathetic

this

Makes you wonder why (((weed))) is promoted so much on (((Netflix)))

Amen brother it’s just a bunch of goobers who can’t handle weed

toking on some moon rock bro. chill as fuck you should try it. you way amped up

What about insomnia? Not the "I lie in bed with my laptop and end up with 3 hours of sleep" insomnia but the "I lie in bed for 9 hours staring at the ceiling" insomnia.
I mean, I COULD go to the doctor and get all kinds of drugs for that kind of thing, but why not just smoke some of my pipe here and there instead? People smoke cigarettes for stupider reasons.

because it's awful, disgusting, rotten, retched, and evil because people refuse to address the elephants in the room, much like yourself now, and if you've ever seen a zoo, elephants shit over everything.

> Breaks clearly defined and widely known law

> Hurr durr the guvmint sent me to jail for having a liddle weed

No one to blame but yourself

No he's just not a stoner

100% gay

I don't think most people here are anti-weed, but anti-weed culture. It's hard to argue in favor of it worth all the retarded people that represent it. I personally don't care about it at all and won't judge people just for smoking it, but really want to see it stay illegal just because of the culture surrounding it.

Please tell me about how major competition isn't a thing in industry you fucking moronic dolt...

Any of these companies would slit the others throats at a moments notice for 10% more profit.

Because it has so many applications not everything is nefarious.

No. They have a lock on their markets and means of production. If cannabis were legal, you, I, anyone could compete on a decentralized basis. Farmers used to be required to grow hemp because it was so widely used. You could legally grow pharma quality life saving drugs in your garden.

>cant handle weed
what did he mean by this

This is the only acceptable answer. All other anime is garbage and the people that watch it should be put down.

boycotting israel is against the law too faggot
>b...but it's the law!

this user is from saskatoon for sure

It's called stoicism you stick limbed faggot. The net positives you perceive are only temporary and are perceptions not reality.

Every time you run away from the world to that weed you further erode your bodies ability to regulate dopamine and over time you produce less and less while you need more and more weed to spike your dopamine levels temporarily.

You wind up on a downward slope that will only worsen your inability to cope with the world around you. Whiny faggots like you usually wind up doing worse drugs as the cannabis high is no longer sufficient. You're going to go from a whiny pothead to sucking dicks in an alley so you can get your next date with a glass dick.

>live in buttfuck, dead-end career-ass New Jersey
>no opportunity within the tri-state area unless you were some child prodigy or a rich dumbfuck and got into a 100k per year college
>doing the same mundane shit you hate for 4 years straight because you have bills to pay
>little to no social life because everyone worth a damn is smart enough to move out of state

sometimes its necessary.

By being Völkisch, you degenerate quisling.

>grow pharma quality life saving drugs in your garden

No you, It's damn good, try to look at it from a different lense you will see it's not a bad show. Get high and rewatch it

It's also fucking DESTROYING your wallet.

>alert and productive

>You could legally grow pharma quality life saving drugs in your garden.
lol...That's my favorite bullshit argument. "Weed would replace pain killers". Yeah...We'll see how the weed works for you if you break a foot or hand or your back. I'm sure you'll be able to smoke cancer away.

if this is serious, this might be some of the dumbest shit i've read

go back to watching stoicism videos on youtube faggot

i dont smoke weed more than twice a year but if you think weed is only about escaping you're a low iq mongoloid
if you view all pleasure as the same, do you avoid getting your dick sucked too?

If this is the case why didn't you move too? Are you just a fucking degenerate?

Yes you are.

Smoke the weed goyim, never accomplish anything.

Sperm mobility has nothing to do with autism, though. People having children later in life on average is what's raising autism rates.

I can still smoke pot while improving myself. I work a full time job, run an online business part time, invest, hit the gym 3-5 days a week, and have great relationships with my friends and family.

You realize that the jews control the industries that are most threatened by medical/recreational marijuana and industrial hemp? Calling it the "herbal jew" is fucking retarded.

Every thing is for people in decent amount. And I agree i started to get redpilled mostly on weed, your starting to ask more questions (how that happened, why he hated those, who was behind this and so on) I'm not even pro full legalization as long as sick people for whom its helping can easly get ganja treatment. Also one of the master mind behind delegalising marihuana was Monsanto, propably to sell more pixes. My friend grandpa told me that they could smoke weed on street in Soviet Union becouse cops didnt even knew what it is. So smoke weed if you wantbut dont loose to it, becouse you can get into letarg, meaning you'r just becoming lazy fuck

>this thing is only good if you take drugs prior

Im not stupid enough to boycott Israel or stupid enough to choose that hill to die on. Besides, Taking A Stand Against ((THEM)) is a better reason to get jailed than being a dumbass who wants to smoke weed. One is vital to maintain our republic, the other is just a bunch of butthurt potheads.

Try this instead of pharma chemo when your time comes.

fucking chads... they'll never get it

as much money as i waste on weed, i'd be in lower version of hell. albeit i do have a physical issue i'm current working, it helps me see life better. deep down we all know it's only making us weaker, but only weaker from our full potential, not weaker from our current states because a lot of us feel we exist in a literal living hell and any degree away from that lets us gain traction to better ourselves and to one day hopefully escape tragedy

t. lit af after a hard day of sober work

It's serious and directed at op, you're the mongoloid lacking reading comprehension with my muh smoke two times a year.

op said he uses it to escape reality at large not occasionally and long term frequent pot use does exactly what I described. It fucks up your bodies ability to regulate dopamine among other psychological and physical issues.

Stoicism is a legitimate way to deal with what this faggot perceives as a horrible wretched world, it's called accepting it and dealing with it.

Now kindly neck yourself you dipshit.

As a cannabis user who knows the significant benefits of the plant - its a crutch, I can't wait until the day I get myself so straightened out nothing bugs me anymore I don't need a medicine to relax.
Challenge accepted, I'll bet you I'm in better shape, and smarter.
I'd still be a neet crashing on my mom's couch if it wasn't cannabis, started relaxing me, getting my thoughts straight, motivated to get a job etc... I don't know where I'd be without the plant.
If you eat anything for the taste/flavor/indulgence you could say the same thing, sweets and stuff to feeeeeel goooooood.
We are a weak nation. The weakest softest on earth.
dayummm, I'll do you one better, legalize all substances and cut all hand holding programs, watch bodies litter the streets, clean this damn country and junky greats will make history like Shakespeare and Edison.

We literally tried that with my grandfather, who not only died, but died horribly from cancer. Get your fake shit out of this board. THC cannot help cancer. It can help you eat while you have cancer, but it cannot cure the cancer itself.

If you do harder drugs you realize how little weed actually affects the brain. Smoke weed on the come down of coke and it barely does anything.

Best of luck to you man.

Also