Bleach 678

Yhwach has D4C Advanced.

haha

Third for Ichiruki

Fourth for Ichiruki

Friendly reminder that you are the same as NaruSaku.

narutofags get out

He will never live that down will he?

Off to a good start i see

I don't have to like or even watch Naruto to know that IchiRuka in the bleach equivalent of NaruSaku. All I would have to do is laugh at and follow the drama about that happens on Sup Forums.

Isn't Yhwach ability the same of that fullbringer???

You're wrong though.

:)

GYROOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's a shame, because the OP has a nice cute picture in it.

Typing with emoticons instantly invalidates anything you say.

it's actually the reverse.
facebook changes the past, yhwach changes the future

Never Forget

At least D4C had a dimensional weakeness. Ichigo will need a GER-level asspull to beat Yhwach. Or the power of feelings

but after Yhwach changes the future it becomes that past, at which point facebook can change Yhwach having changed it.

Was good while it lasted

>he posted it again

Aizen planned all of this - wait and see.

I'm really glad that Orihime came back and protected Ichigo. Even though she knew of the dangers, she still tried to do everything in her power to protect Ichigo.
It's also interesting to note that Orihime was able to block Yhwach's attack. She blocked his attack, which resulted in Yhwach having to change the future.
I just hope that she doesn't die. She raised a death flag at the start of this fight, I really hope it doesn't come true.

Or the power of Uryuu, who once defied Yhwach and/or the power of the special Quincy which should be similiar to Yhwach's. Guess, that's the proof that this isn't the final battle.

He's not allowed to

so is Ichigo going to become a divine being able to transcend what we mortals call reality and fate?

I miss Ichigo's old bankai.

His designs really started going to shit since the fullbring arc.

Well then be happy that it broke. Once trains his Quincy powers more, he might get a good looking Bankai.

>Main cast
>Dying

Toofsy stated that when he had the Almighty, he saw Ichigo's friends dying. You never know with Kubo, it's scary.

I'm actually glad that shitty looking thing broke.

I hated how terrible his dual swords looked, could have atleast looked a little better like Ukitake's or Shunsuis dual swords.

Hopefully his "final" design will be better

I miss them.

I want IchiRuki to happen and I have this sinking feeling it won't

I swear to god Kubo

But Yhwach can change the future to one where they don't die. I'm more worried about Isshin than about Ichigo and friends.

It's okay, user. We'll help you get through these dark times.

>But Yhwach can change the future to one where they don't die
Why would Yhwach do that? It's not like he needs to create more despair.
>I'm more worried about Isshin than about Ichigo and friends.
We always knew that if the fathers did come, they would most likely sacrifice themselves for Ichigo/Ishida.

Yhwach's power is nothing like D4C, you imbecile. It's closer to Diavolo's Epitaph, but not much like that either.

NaruSaku 2.0
I honestly can't wait. It's going to be great.

Wow, look, it's another "Kubo try to be Araki" episode.

Such a talentless hack. Bleach should have ended after Aizen.

Because he may still want to reeducate Ichigo or has any other plans that need Ichigo alive for now. Even though he apparently wants to destroy the world, he still feels the need to conquer the world of the living. So there are still several steps in his plans and some could need Ichigo.

Or maybe that's all wrong and he just wants to win the Ichibowl.

>Jojo fag
Fuck off. Go back to your shit thread.

>Bleach should have ended after Aizen.
This

The OP started with the Jojo references. It was inevitable

He already stated that he wants to eat Ichigo though.

His plans may change though, He didn't plan on absorbing the Soul King. Only after he saw that Mimihagi was immune to the Almighty, did he change his mind.

But facebook has to cut you to change the future which means yhwach sees it and changes it first.

You're reaching, user.

I know. But I think Isshin using Mugetsu might save Ichigo.

top keikaku

>"Yhwach, I've been watching you since you were born."
>"God, I was the reason you came into existence."
>"Kubo, just who do you think implanted the idea of this manga in your head?"

Wait a minute how the fuck does that even work? It's conceivable that Facebook can put a trap in the past. But at NO possible or logical point could one even imagine when Ywach could've cut the sword in half from the future, or did things that don't logically follow in any unshown reference of time.

When a fullbringer dies do they continue to have fullbringer(hollow) powers as plus souls? If they manifest shinigami powers then they would be the first natural arrancars

I hope Yhwach doesn't get the madara treatment

>Bankai doesn't change his clothes like it used to
Could it be that Ichigo was just bullshitting about that being his Bankai?

>Araki invented abstract powers and time travel

You're not really that deluded are you?

So basically Kubo wrote his own Madara. Great. Now it has to end with asspull or he actually uses orihimes ability to reject reality. But we all know he won't use her power because something always conveniently prevents her from using it.

Assertive Hime is GOAT

We already know that Uryuu is imune to some extent and the Soul King is mighter.

Kubo bullshit strikes again.

There's a reason Orihime is fighting alongside Ichigo. There's a reason that she came back to shield him. Have faith in Kubo.
Maybe, but the picture in question is fucking awful.
Sure, but then what?

It's just that expression
It does things to me

I feel like IchiRuki is more similar to SasuNaru (or at least what SasuNaru would look like in the eyes of deluded yaoi shippers)

I'll miss the horn. It was fucking great.

We all will.

>Ywach sees all possible futures
>Ywach finds a future he likes
>Ywach imports what he wants from that future to the present
It's why one of his traps activated only after Ichigo had been standing there. He found a future where he had a trap there, and then he imported that part of the future to his present, creating a trap there which was then activated. In some other future Ichigo's bankai was broken, so Ywach imported the broken bankai to the present. This seems to be the simplest explanation for The Almighty that I can think of.

Why can't he just find a future where Ichigo is dead?

He actually has the ability to stop time. This whole transforming the future thing is bullshit. Everyone already has that ability. Every action you take transforms the future. Well, unless you subscribe to a deterministic view of the world.

Because Aizen has already manipulated Ywach into seeing only the futures he wants him to.

>not seeing a future where Aizen is free

That questions kinda answers itself.

The part where it gets interesting is that there's a loophole. He mentioned a list of possible futures, but not whether that many stem from an altered or unaltered future. Some (ideal) futures may require several steps of meddling to "unlock" and there is possibly a limit to how far he can look, given how much each step increases in complexity.

In fact he might not ever know what to do second, even if he always knows what to do first.

Remember, yhwach wants to take Ichigo's powers, he probably needs him alive for that

>deterministic view of the world.
Disgusting.

Why can't he find a future where Ichigo doesn't have arms or legs?
It's confusing though, considering he can place traps, bypass shields, and break swords. Could he remove someone from existence?

why couldnt his bankai just re-organize or whatever his wounds and heal all of them?

>>not seeing a future where Aizen is free
>Why can't he find a future where Ichigo doesn't have arms or legs?
Keikaku.

Because he can only do that with possible futures. There's no possible future where Ichigo dies because MC plot shields.

>implying

You as Ywhach would have to remove any trace of information relating to their existence, including any memory of a reason for doing so.

I'd also like to add that since each step in future altering exponentially increases the number of futures to simultaneously analyse, the more pressure is applied in the present, the less far he should be able to look.

Otherwise he'd already have won or is simply fucking around because he has nothing better to be doing.

i don't think you got it but here we go.

>See's the future
>don't like whats in it
>reshape in the way you like or seems more fit for you
>all that while you're on the past

done, it ins't that hard is it?

also there might be only one future and yhwach is just messing with ichigo
the possibility that he sees too many futures means he has to reshape too many futures, and although possible is kinda anoying thing to do

Ichigo escapes and trains his special Quincy powers. Uryuu might also try to learn why he survived the Auswahlen. And Isshin will probably die.

>or is simply fucking around because he has nothing better to be doing.
He really doesn't.

Is the jew an honest man?

Try it again when i'm not around, i tend to check on the thread i'm in for half a hour, that's my special user power.

Have you even seen an honest jew?

Yes, the guy i payed for information

Are you sure you paid enough?

It's been suggested that the dead don't tell lies

Now hold on there, bud.

>Every action you take transforms the future
>But that isn't determinism tho

Now, I'm not a philosopher, but that seems like a classic case of contradiction. You're going to have to explain your bullshit, pal.

Following your logic, how did he remove Ichigo's bankai?

The future can be changed vs the future is set and every action you take has already been decided before you did it.

Two ways:
1) Ichigo maintaining his abilities at that level in the present explicitly required some sort of event to take place/not take place in the future (potential asspull power, copying YHWH etc.)

2) He's lying and his supposed power is a perfect cover for his actual one

3) Imagines future where trap was set, doesn't actually do it but "imports" the result of the action like this user suggested

1/2) are pretty Kubo 3) is more Araki

was reading through some earlier chapters and i noticed something during renjis flashback after ichigo shits on him. is she not wearing any underwear?

Does Isshin still have his shikai and bankai? He was pretty beast against Aizen in just base, and Uryuu's father should be around that level.
They might be able to get Ichigo out of this.

If in the ext chapter Ichigo were just to say something like bankai bankai and outright slice Ywach in half thus ending the story I'd be glad. I seriously just want this to end, it's not amusing, or boring, or whatever, but I just want it to end already.

thats just what renji remembers

>He actually has the ability to stop time.

I feel like that should be Ichigo's power. That would be a great power to fight somebody who can see the future. And Kubo could even handwave it by referencing the time that Zangetsu seemed to stop time back when he fought Kenpachi.

It won't be, of course. Ichigo's final power will be a bigger getsuga, this time fused with a cero and quincy arrows.

Oh, no wonder why Orihime came along. He's going to stop time, feel her up, and kill Yhwach.