I'm an aussie expat. where's the best place in america for me and my wife to live? we currently live in LA

i'm an aussie expat. where's the best place in america for me and my wife to live? we currently live in LA.

needs to have
>a coast
>low taxes
>good gun laws
>outdoor shit to do

considering oregon, washington, texas, new hampshire, north carolina and florida

any good states i'm missing? which cities are best?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New Hampshire.

Santos

>low taxes
>good gun laws

>coast

Alaska, I guess?

Texas - not Austin tho all the faggets, kikes and sodomites live there

Bro my wife and I live in Monrovia lets hang

Stay the fuck out of Oregon, we have enough of you libfags migrating from commiefornia as it is.

Texas

Ellis?

fuk off we're full

>cities

There's your problem

That photo is beyond cringe.

Arizona in fifty years

When it's 99% brown?

suck me off cunt
yeah not wrong desu, too many cunts here
yeah?
neither of us are from cali. we're pretty right wing m8
yeah k you into swinging?
what cities in texas? is houstin any good? i went to austin earlier in the year and yeah fuck there were a lot of wankers there
why? ive heard its great for libertarians

>yeah k you into swinging?
jesus christ user

There's a lot of spics and niggers in all cities bruv. Dallas is prob the least niggerish if you had to measure it

only pulling ya leg cobba

Used to live in Hollywood too, back in Canada(Quebec City) now...

My recommendation would be go to St. Augustine Florida... Got all the things you're looking for plus a pretty big city nearby(Jacksonville) and some of the most beautiful architecture. Way better demographics than most places too

>only pulling ya leg cobba
or are you pulling my dick?
:^)

Baton Rouge. Or Beaumont if you prefer Texas. Both places fit your criteria, I'm from California originally but fell in love with the Gulf Coast.

Florida meets all your criteria

How about you fuck off back to Australia

Not many niggers there. Lots of kikes summer there tho

Anywhere in the south that has a low nigger population, just stay out of Louisiana, too many shitposters have been lost there already.

No I'm not into swinging...you fuckin faggit...

sounds like Texas, and I know you staya cunts love Texans.

Florida. You'll fit right in.

Fuck all these cucks.

Midwest is Midbest. Anywhere in the heartland.
Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan.
For real, its last bastion of white america.

anything with a coast sucks ass. forgo the salt water jew and go inland, white man.

fuck there are a lot of jews in LA

Apparently it's the oldest city in the U.S. ... and again, has the amazing Spanish Colonial architecture. Go there, that's the only place I would live if I had to live in the U.S.

Gary, Indiana.
Your wife's son will love it.

why?

Texas and Florida have okay gun laws but are overpopulated. Florida and Texas both have a shit ton of spics. Alabama is alright but used to be part of the nigger belt. Beautiful in Alabama imho especially the Montgomery area. Tennessee is nice as well but lots of niggers in pockets due to slavery. Oklahoma seems to be alright but hard to tell since they're likely an avenue to spic migrations. I'd get away from the left coast states for sure though. Those states are nothing like America at all at this point. New Hampshire and Vermont are alright but kind of Canadian and liberal. New England in general sucks due to Boston and NYC.

kim will solve this problem. come on you little korean dicklet.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm

saltwater jew haha

top kek

>cringe
get out reddit fag

Alaska.
Anywhere warm is full of niggers and spics.

I grew up in NH so I'm biased.

Why is it great? because there are literally no niggers, little amount of mexicans, and in general mostly white people.

No income tax, good amount of hiking (which I see you like to do), you get the full brunt of every season, good down to earth people mostly, cheap electricity, cheap land

there are cons but they are normal cons.

Jacksonville is filled with niggers and army welfare queens. That whole east coast I-95 corridor is cancer.

MAINE

Washington isnt bad, lots of outdoor stuff to do, Taxes arent what I would call low though they are pretty steep especially sin taxes, but the high min wage makes up for it.
Lots of places to hike, camp, sight see, lots of places to fish, crab and gather other types of sea food, lots of forested areas tend to look like pic related but also with lots of pine trees because it rains here a lot.
The worst thing about Washington is its full of Liberals.

t. Plebbit

Midwest = Midbest

seriously, the heartland has the best values, people.

yes and checked but we gonna kill em all

op...come hang with me at moonshadows this weekend

nice mate, yeah my wife is really interested in NH, probably moreso than me but that's just because i know nothing about it. what's the best city?

>high minimum wage makes up for high cost of living and liberals
>moving to a state for minimum wage
user i...

>a coast

have fun with all the dumbfuck leftists

i drive past there all the time

this is literally the correct answer and your digits repeat

i'm in pasadena. I have space to hang out

Most of the liberals tend to be non white immigrants.
Like mexicans or asians.
Just letting him know, its easier to make money out here since the baseline of pay is higher.
Even entry level factory jobs tend to offer atleast 13-14 dollars.

i hate to tell you but theres going to be a steep penelty for the location you want
best places i can think of are florida and texas, Florida is infested with subhuman filth and whites are a minority depending on how far south of the pan handle you go. Texas is basically everything you want but again the amount of subhumans is outrageous.

>oregon, washington, texas, new hampshire, north carolina and florida

Western NC or New Hampshire. Maine is a place to consider too

if your moving out to another country for wages like that you might as well stay home.

look into Ohio its better than you would think

The Alabama coastline is actually a pretty nice place to live as long as you don't live in Mobile.

Fuck off, we're full. The only thing as undesirable as a shitskin is a white that betrays his nation and ancestors by abandoning his home.
Go back, cunt.

shut the fuck up retard, ohio is a shithole with nothing to fucking do, no jobs, and almost as bad taxing as pennsylvania.

You are missing the implications of what I am saying and doubling down on your retarded response.
The Minimum wage wasnt a selling point it was a piece of information in a paragraph.

I met a really ugly and stupid Australian named Ms. Emma once.

And she was a retarded spy for another company.

Dumb cunt.

I hope she gets AIDS and dies.

If your white the natural environment is in the north. If there isn't a good amount of snow in the winter, it's no good.

THE NORDIC HABITAT
"The race in consequence is now and always has been, probably always will be, adjusted to certain environmental conditions, chief of which is protection from a tropical sun. The actinic rays of the sun at the same latitude are uniform in strength the world over, and continuous sunlight affects adversely the delicate nervous organization of the Nordics. The fogs and long winter nights of the North serve as a protection from too much sun, and from its too direct rays.
Scarcely less important is the presence of a large amount of moisture, but above all a constant variety of temperature is needed. Sharp contrast between night and day temperature, and between summer and winter are necessary to maintain the vigor of the blond race at a high

pitch. Uniform weather, if long continued, lessens its energy. Limited but constant alternations of heat and cold, of moisture and dryness, of sun and clouds, of calm and cyclonic storms, offer the ideal surroundings for the Nordic race.
Men of the Nordic race may not enjoy the fogs and snows of the North, the endless changes of weather, and the violent fluctuations of the thermometer, and they may seek the sunny southern isles, but under the former conditions they flourish, do their work, and raise their families. In the south they grow listless and cease to breed."

Madison Grant- The Passing of the Great Race; Or, The Racial Basis of European History

Cunt you should be thanking god I have chosen to come to your country

all of you faggots can neck yourself.

Midwest is the best.

portsmouth is pretty nice.

avoid manchester and nashua, aka manchvegas and trashua.

Keene is nice.

New York. I lived there for most of the past ten years. Make sure you have a job that pays well.

>a coast
Long Island beaches and CT beaches are surprisingly good.
>low taxes
Tax is way lower than Australia. Incomes are higher too. The cost of living is also lower. Plus the internet actually works. You'll come out way ahead financially.
>good gun laws
It's not as safe as Australia, but if you really want to get hold of a gun you still can.
>outdoor shit to do
The national parks in upstate New York are quite fantastic. It's amazing how good they really are. The options for living and entertainment in NYC are truly fantastic too. Enjoy!

New York is the cesspool of America along with California

Perth

>fuck off quitter

Virginia.

Hope you like Virginia Beach

honestly, you should pick alaska but we hate liberals so don't come if you're a gun grabbing faggot.

t. Ohio

I grew up in Lowell and can confirm, Nashua and Manchester has adopted our spillover. Portsmouth is the nicest, but also pricey. Salem is convenient but filled with Lawrence Dominicans.

Its true though, though California is worse than New York

>Is Houston any good?
FUCK MY SIDES. Houston is the worst, /WORST/, city in the entire South. Fucking level 99 niggers and level 99 white wanna-be niggers; even the Asians in Houston are degenerate retards.
Maybe Dallas, honestly, Austin isn't as Jew and hippie filled if you live in the wealthy parts.
Also, Texas doesn't really have a coast. America's mainland has very, very shitty beaches.

How'd you know?

Ah yes, Lowell, how could I forget... such a desolate and depressing town to drive through.

>Oregon
Fuck off we're full

Haha fuck righto then

Won't be going there any time soon

Keene is nice, except for the college shitting things up with crappy out of state liberals. I don't consider land all that cheap in NH, FL was a lot cheaper- and the minorities stay in the cities, so the countryside is still pretty nice... I also grew up in NH, though, and just about the whole state is fine if you avoid the those two cities already mentioned.

>damage control

Anna Maria Island, Florida

Bellingham Washington.

Virginia for sure

My wife is from there and says delete this before the newfags find out about it

Tennessee. Good balance of cost of living vs average income. Lax af gun laws. Nice mountains

The south!!!!! Anywhere in the country. Not in the city

Fuck you. America has enough shithead immigrants like you that take advantage while giving nothing.
Get out of my country. And I take it back; don't return to Australia. Just kill yourself, because they surely don't want traitorous scum like you.

Also. No state income tax.

Stay out of Texas. We don't need any noobs. Although you would like it here.

>outdoor shit
>low taxes
>gun laws
>texas

Anything with a coast is cucked. The exception to this is the Gulf Coast. I'm a mountain guy myself and you couldn't pay me to live within a hundred miles of ocean where all of America's limpwristed libtards are, but if you're an Aussie I understand beach access being important to you. So I'd say the gulf coast of Bama/Florida but avoid Panama City and other tourist traps like the plague

Hmmm maybe its a good time to move from LA to Oregon. I heard they love Californians but they love Aussies even more cause the accent!

yeah if you like druggies and little indian sjws running around autistically screeching for every liberal cause imaginable.

Texas. Also has Straya-tier summers and is full.

>a coast
lol no
>low taxes
go to Arkansas
>good gun laws
go to Texas
>outdoor shit to do
go to Arkansas

Just go to Arkansas.

Sauce: Arkansan

This is bullshit. DFW is lousy with niggers.

Either Texas or Florida.